Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10540511 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17808) (17809) (17810) (17811) (17812) (17813) (17814) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bombblacks:

Who is talking about Arsenal and how does it relate to how teams qualify for the cup winners cup? You were trying to belittle the cup winners cup by saying for Madrid to be in it then they must have been poor when you had zero idea on how teams actually qualified for it. Accept you goofed and move on.

You were going on and on about logic in another argument with someone else so I thought you processed information logically.

If Domestic cup winning qualifies a team for the cup winners cup, would RM have participated in that tournament if they had won the league?

Then I presented another team that won their domestic cup that you would not have categorized as a good team.

Logic is not that hard to follow to those who know how to follow it.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ibime:
Alhamdulillah, which believer will not want to live in Makkah?

We still have Bakayoko, Ziyech and Mendy who will enjoy the holy land.

Alhamdulillah. These guys have shown up at the right time. On top of this, they are looking to take Lukaku. They have offered him £20m for 2 years.

Me I am sitting down here wondering all season how we manage a clear out of this magnitude. One by one, things are resolving.

Somebody tell them about Bakayoko and Ziyech. I have a soft spot for Mendy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
nateevs:

Alhamdulillah. These guys have shown up at the right time. On top of this, they are looking to take Lukaku. They have offered him £20m for 2 years.

Me I am sitting down here wondering all season how we manage a clear out of this magnitude. One by one, things are resolving.

Somebody tell them about Bakayoko and Ziyech. I have a soft spot for Mendy.
Is Lakaka a free agent? Why are they talking to Lukaku and discussing salary without finding out if he is for sell and the amount we are selling for. Shey Saudi Arabia are ready to pay 80 to 100million.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Zidane is safe ,but the moment he returns to coaching we will start the agenda ,he should keep enjoying his holiday and wait for the French national team job for the 2034 World Cup grin
You should actually be praying Zidane doesn't take the France job and lead them to another World cup trophy. That's when you will see the real agenda.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Melvyn11:

You should actually be praying Zidane doesn't take the France job and lead them to another World cup trophy. That's when you will see the real agenda.

He won’t smell the job ,deschamps let them to 2 would cup finals ,by the time this generation is done That’s when he will smell the job
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
andrewbaba44:

He won’t smell the job ,deschamps let them to 2 would cup finals ,by the time this generation is done That’s when he will smell the job
Deschamps won't last beyond next year Euros. We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
No better news? Na so oil money buy Manu? But the hypocrite didn't allow oil money to buy Chelsea.

I know they don't like Chelsea that's why they will always do ojoro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
TLona1:
❗️Pep Guardiola to @DiarioOle: “I think the job is done. I don't want to compare myself with Leo (Messi) but there is an image in the World Cup after the final when he says: "That's it, that's it". Right? Well, in this club I know that that’s it, that’s it.”🗣️🇪🇸

Both must share the same fate... Kinda..

Both GOATS.... and by a long stretch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Melvyn11:

And there's Pep that can easily win it with anyone.. Pretty sure the big shots would rate him higher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2023
TLona1:
❗️Pep Guardiola to @DiarioOle: “I think the job is done. I don't want to compare myself with Leo (Messi) but there is an image in the World Cup after the final when he says: "That's it, that's it". Right? Well, in this club I know that that’s it, that’s it.”🗣️🇪🇸

That's not it. Over 1.6bn spent on a Ucl semifinalist, shouldn't fetch him only 1 Ucl. 'Bad ROI'.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2023
if that Arab man purchase united, na thunder go fire epl and UK government. very stupid set of people, bias and useless. there hate for Chelsea blocked a better Arab man from buying us. instead na one useless america man they allow. thunder fire them. na our mumu fans for UK i blame,(na so long time ago, they block Chelsea to be the first england club in Europe cup, but allow manunited the next time). if na only me I go start protest for Stamford bridge to show that stupid boehly and the bias epl and UK people how stupid they are. one better uk Chelsea fan suppose even sue fa epl UK government to court to explain why they reject Arab owners for us, but allow for manunited, irregardless of the consequences. thunder fire all of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2023
airmark:

That's not it. Over 1.6bn spent on a Ucl semifinalist, shouldn't fetch him only 1 Ucl. 'Bad ROI'.

Mourinho spent more but has just 2 UCLs.

Cry more.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2023
TLona1:

Mourinho spent more but has just 2 UCLs.

Cry more.

In which team did Mou spend over 1.6bn on a Ucl semifinalist?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2023
airmark:

Carrer wise, Mourinho has spent more than Pep. One has 3 UCLs and 2 Trebles, the other is still living on past glory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2023
airmark:

When will your Pep Fraudiola win Ucl without Messi?grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2023
TLona1:

Carrer wise, Mourinho has spent more than Pep. One has 3 UCLs and 2 Trebles, the other is still living on past glory.

Spending money here and there on some troubled teams, is different from getting the privilege to spend over 1.6bn on a Ucl semifinalist. Get it?

Fraudiola shouldn't compare his achievements to Messi's. Taking over a Ucl semifinalist and spending a whooping over 1.6bn on new players to win just 1 Ucl, is not enough. Sheikh will definitely expect more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2023
airmark:

[s] Spending money here and there on some troubled teams, is different from getting the privilege to spend over 1.6bn on a Ucl semifinalist. Get it? [/s]

Fraudiola shouldn't compare his achievements to Messi's. Taking over a Ucl semifinalist and spending a whooping over 1.6bn on new players to win just 1 Ucl, is not enough. Sheikh will definitely expect more.

We didn't ask for shalaye Sir.

Mourinho spent more than Pep but Pep has more UCLs and Trebles. They're not mates.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2023
Theuniverse:
if that Arab man purchase united, na thunder go fire epl and UK government. very stupid set of people, bias and useless. there hate for Chelsea blocked a better Arab man from buying us. instead na one useless america man they allow. thunder fire them. na our mumu fans for UK i blame,(na so long time ago, they block Chelsea to be the first england club in Europe cup, but allow manunited the next time). if na only me I go start protest for Stamford bridge to show that stupid boehly and the bias epl and UK people how stupid they are. one better uk Chelsea fan suppose even sue fa epl UK government to court to explain why they reject Arab owners for us, but allow for manunited, irregardless of the consequences. thunder fire all of them.
Your tears is.juicy!!!! cry cry cry. I will used it to for my girlfriend birthday celebration today

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2023
airmark:

Spending money here and there on some troubled teams, is different from getting the privilege to spend over 1.6bn on a Ucl semifinalist. Get it?

All this one na shalaye. No manager can be compare with guardiola except Ferguson.. there are some people that you can't hate them or else you will just give yourself depression.

1.Guardiola
2.Ronaldo
3.messi
4.kante
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2023
airmark:

Where did your Chelsea reach in the CL before Mourinho took over

Spurs went from playing CL final under Poch to losing home and away to Leipzig under Mourinho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2023
TLona1:

We didn't ask for shalaye Sir.

Mourinho spent more than Pep but Pep has more UCLs and Trebles. They're not mates.

I asked you for a Ucl semifinalist Mou spent over 1.6bn in a stretch on, and didn't win the Ucl with. I am waiting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Borntosmoke:

All this one na shalaye. No manager can be compare with guardiola except Ferguson.. there are some people that you can't hate them or else you will just give yourself depression.

1.Guardiola
2.Ronaldo
3.messi
4.kante

Fraudiola even said bigger clubs would have sacked him, but he enjoyed rare privilege at City. So, he shouldn't equate his over 1.6bn influenced Ucl win, to Messi's world cup glory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

Where did your Chelsea reach in the CL before Mourinho took over

Spurs went from playing CL final under Poch to losing home and away to Leipzig under Mourinho

Mourinho never spent over 1.6bn on a Ucl semifinalist and failed to win Ucl in 5 or 6 years, unlike Fraudiola.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
airmark:

Mourinho never spent over 1.6bn on a Ucl semifinalist and failed to win Ucl in 5 or 6 years, unlike Fraudiola.

How much did Mourinho spend on Chelsea and failed to win the CL

Took Chelsea after they made the semi
Took Chelsea in 2013, after they won the CL in 2012
Took Spurs after they made the CL final.

He failed at all and got sacked

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
We are losing our entire midfield and we haven't been linked to any worthy replacements except caicedo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
airmark:

I asked you for a Ucl semifinalist Mou spent over 1.6bn in a stretch on, and didn't win the Ucl with. I am waiting.

Where is Mourinho's third UCL after spending almost 2 billion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

How much did Mourinho spend on Chelsea and failed to win the CL

Took Chelsea after they made the semi
.6Took Spurs after they made the CL final.

He failed at all and got sacked

Tell us when he spent over 1.6bn on Chelsea for 7 years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
TLona1:

Where is Mourinho's third UCL after spending almost 2 billion?

He never spent even 1bn on any Ucl semifinalist, not to talk of 1.6bn. 😄
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chelsea fans crying on Twitter because of what kroos said about hazard

Omo kroos is wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tf do we need Nicholas Jackson for, when we already have Broja and Datro Fofana?

At this point, if you're going to sign a striker, you have to go big

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
BlueMann:
Tf do we need Nicholas Jackson for, when we already have Broja and Datro Fofana?

At this point, if you're going to sign a striker, you have to go big
We are saving money for holy boehly's next hijack signing so don't give yourself headache bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17808) (17809) (17810) (17811) (17812) (17813) (17814) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, lateefGRDT(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), Ibime(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.