Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,330 members, 7,853,496 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10704712 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17813) (17814) (17815) (17816) (17817) (17818) (17819) ... (19361) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
The way Brighton place ridiculous price tags on their players is really irritating me. They are even worst than Leicester. With Arsenal pulling out from getting Caicedo we are the favorites. They are interested in Gallagher so a deal shouldn't be difficult. Get Caicedo and Joao Palhinha and our midfield is locked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Iniesta and Xavi be giving you sleepless nights because of your hate for Barca

Only a clown will compare a friendly like nations league to euros and World Cup

Modric will never be on the same level with iniesta and Xavi ,your agenda ends here like those deluded Madrid fans

He won’t even make that Spanish team let alone threepeat ,someone that was no where to be found till his 30s na him wan make Spanish team threepeat ,even Alonso no Dey start all match then grin

Threepeat with Spanish team una grin

Nations league = friends

Brother man rest
Croatia is a very small country compared to Spain yet they have one silver world cup medal and world cup bronze medal. They topped a group with France and Denmark, destroyed Frankie ding dong and his useless betherland yesterday at home with modric organizing things from the middle in all of this. Your frauds could never with a small country compared to Spain with talents everywhere except them and busquets.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

Pep faced Klopp 4 times this season 2 wins 2 loses

So how does he figure him out

If you wait 25yrs in the biggest club you will make more than 4 finals

Thierry Henry dominated EPL and was mediocre in Europe
Hazard molested the epl in some years but was a disaster in Europe

Ferguson won 13 leagues in 26yrs and won 2 CL
Is this the same raumdeuter that said that Hazard was dragged to all titles that he won with Chelsea?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Capaldi:
The way Brighton place ridiculous price tags on their players is really irritating me. They are even worst than Leicester. With Arsenal pulling out from getting Caicedo we are the favorites. They are interested in Gallagher so a deal shouldn't be difficult. Get Caicedo and Joao Palhinha and our midfield is locked.
But livarpool somehow negotiated to buy Macalester for cheap. We should stop doing business with this club after caicedo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Pep no send anybody o

Bid for Rice: £70m plus a whole kalvin Philips them buy last summer for £40m shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Funny I prefer Phillips to Rice. If he's in good shape, Chelsea should go for him at £30m and under

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Greatihex:
Is this the same ramdeuter that said that Hazard was dragged to all titles that he won with Chelsea?

In his last season where he molested the EPL, they didnt win anything in England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Pep no send anybody o

Bid for Rice: £70m plus a whole kalvin Philips them buy last summer for £40m shocked

Rice is a top player. Chelsea should sign him instead of Caicedo that is valued for 70m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dreamxhaser: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
[/color][color=#000000] grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Warra major trophy for dead manyoo. 🥶.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Capaldi:

The price is only for Chelsea ,don’t blame them ,you saw city pulled out of cucurella deal but you went ahead to pay the ridiculous fee and you expect Brighton not to quote ridiculous fees ?

We all saw how mc Allister joined Liverpool for 35 million ,if it was Chelsea you are paying nothing less than 70 million ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jodera:
Even if it's not rumor, I hope we back out.

Omorr, I can stand Jorg (I even defended him here most times), I can even stand Mount.

But Havertz? That guy never impress me one bit embarassed
He will impress you I promise

Please be patient!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
Greatihex:
Are you saying that fernandinho does not have sense?

He is not as smart as Rodri.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Bias epl fa. Dem allow Mancity, allow Newcastle, now Manu but when it was Chelsea turn, gbam embargo. Mtcheeww but unfortunately for them, na arab money get Chelsea. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
forgiveness:

Rice is a top player. Chelsea should sign him instead of Caicedo that is valued for 70m
lol valued for £70m we wish 😆
Dude has just one good great season and he is valued for 120m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jorginho's passing has been superb. Two brilliant through balls have led to both goals for Italy

He's winning the battle of the DMs vs Rodri atm

Modified: Lucky for Spain, the second goal has been ruled out

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
BlueAngel444:
lol valued for £70m we wish 😆
Dude has just one good great season and he is valued for 120m

Caicedo? 120m? Bhuhahahahaha! Make we kuku buy Neymar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Why have the reactions to Stake.com being the new kit sponsor been so negative? Na so people hate gambling companies?

Me too I'm not a fan of gambling but they're offering £20m more than Allianz, and it's just for one year. Considering we have no UCL football next season, it's a smart deal financially.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
forgiveness:

Onana na world class. With our pressing game and build up from the back, he is the best for the job. Boy too good.

I think you both are talking about two different Onanas. One of you is talking about Inter Onana, the other about Everton Onana.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Looking leaner, abi na camera angle?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
dostr4:
Signing Andre Onana will seem foolish, he was on free last season..
Why aren't we going for Edson alveraz from Ajax ( free) & Manu Kone . Then there's is M.Thuram who will be a good addition to squad depth.
Imagine after signing all these sporting directors & still we ain't moving at a good pace in this window , it's sad .

You mean Amadou Onana
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
The way rodri takes long shot this days ehnnn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
nateevs:

I think you both are talking about two different Onanas. One of you is talking about Inter Onana, the other about Everton Onana.

Okay. I am not talking about Everton's Onana ooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ibime:
Funny I prefer Phillips to Rice. If he's in good shape, Chelsea should go for him at £30m and under

Same here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
BlueMann:

He need an abeg. Let's hope so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
forgiveness:

Caicedo? 120m? Bhuhahahahaha! Make we kuku buy Neymar.
Which foolish person will offer 120m for caicedo? He's talking about Rice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ibime:

Bench don finish Phillip ,maybe if pep gives him the ake treatment next season we can see the best of him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Bench don finish Phillip ,maybe if pep gives him the ake treatment next season we can see the best of him

Pep say him too fat. They should check on his weight and sign him if him done serious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:31am On Jun 16, 2023
BlueMann:

grin Hopefully
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:51am On Jun 16, 2023
BlueMann:

Holly shit! Ninja cut weight. No camera angles. This really looks legit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:00am On Jun 16, 2023
BlueMann:
Why have the reactions to Stake.com being the new kit sponsor been so negative? Na so people hate gambling companies?

Me too I'm not a fan of gambling but they're offering £20m more than Allianz, and it's just for one year. Considering we have no UCL football next season, it's a smart deal financially.

Hmmm. Yes, there's a public thing against gambling in the UK. Stake.com might be offering more, but the club risks low shirt sales.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:03am On Jun 16, 2023
Ibime:

I was thinking this exact thing today when I heard the news that City where having a fire sale. I will take Philips in a heart beat. I don't think Pep will sell to us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17813) (17814) (17815) (17816) (17817) (17818) (17819) ... (19361) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001, Silentgroper(m), larride(m), bestmutiu2019(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.