Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,513 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10725998 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17843) (17844) (17845) (17846) (17847) (17848) (17849) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2023
Ibime:
French league officionados should quickly identify 3 Strasbourg players we can use to bolster our team.

Do the have good DM, Goalie and striker?
their 28yr old African striker had 20goals last season, does that count?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Lol. Anti sperm don drop birthday gift for pkasso. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
💣🚨 Moisés Caicedo has said YES to chelsea, but still no bid as Chelsea are VERY busy with the Saudi deal, it’s 3 players at once, new communication and lots of contracts to check.

🔗 Fabrizio Romano

personal terms most important thing,the problem now go be Brighton, hopefully £80m will be enough to tempt them ,I know say they want bidding war like the way man city just enter Declan rice race
why nobody else dey Caicedo matter dey puzzling. Dem tak say Caicedo dey better pass Rice and also dey cheaper yet united, city no send am, even arsenal commot him matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2023
pkasso:
Chelseabmw, come outside! grin We've got candles to blow and a cake to cut, bro cheesy Happy Birthday to us, my guy. Many more years in good health and wealth and may all our dreams and wishes be fulfilled.

Which car you go give me, my Oga? grin Na Benz I want oh! grin grin

HBD the only objective Bayern Munich supporter that i know.

Wishing you long life and prosperity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2023
BlueAngel444:
lol, I see a loan for Fofana and the like going over there
called it cool

Strasbourg are now one of the options for David Datro Fofana’s loan move from Chelsea this summer — confirmed as L’Équipe called. 🚨🔵 #CFC Chelsea are considering this possibility but the player also has other options so decision will be made in the next days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2023
pkasso:
Chelseabmw, come outside! grin We've got candles to blow and a cake to cut, bro cheesy Happy Birthday to us, my guy. Many more years in good health and wealth and may all our dreams and wishes be fulfilled.

Happy birthday boss, LLNP.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Birthday blessings Pkasso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Happy Birthday, pkasso. Enjoy your day!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
pkasso:

Happy birthday boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NeloNelo: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
BlueAngel444:
why nobody else dey Caicedo matter dey puzzling. Dem tak say Caicedo dey better pass Rice and also dey cheaper yet united, city no send am, even arsenal commot him matter

Reasons Why EPL Player Declan Rice Won’t Join Man City Disclosed

https://thegisthouse.com/reasons-why-epl-player-declan-rice-wont-join-man-city-disclosed/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
An unforgettable era in the EPL were football reached it’s highest peak and every ball on the pitch was fought for with intensity and passion. The man united team should be in conversation for goat 🐐 team not this man city team that would have struggled against an Arsenal side with Van persie and Adebayor as strikers.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
NeloNelo:

Reasons Why EPL Player Declan Rice Won’t Join Man City Disclosed

https://thegisthouse.com/reasons-why-epl-player-declan-rice-wont-join-man-city-disclosed/
uncertainty about his role and what kalvin Philips went through, left to me I would say that's crap, just like one tweeted pep doesn't need Rice he just doesn't want arsenal to have him, but that's £75m + a £30m or more midfielder for Rice. Rice can't seriously be thinking a club would spend £100m on him and not play him.

Pep may not play him immediately but eventually, if Pep found a way to be starting Grealish, Rice shouldn't be a big deal, with Pep now using a 3-2-4-1 formation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
BlueAngel444:
casimero, erikssen and Mr fred is there for united....as for mancity,i dont think pep fancies him as such...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
omotola90:
casimero, erikssen and Mr fred is there for united....as for mancity,i dont think pep fancies him as such...
Man city already have midfielders suited to their playing style, they are not that desperate to go for a 90m pounds midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
hensben:
Man city already have midfielders suited to their playing style, they are not that desperate to go for a 90m pounds midfielder.
ok...good point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Habib Diallo, Habib Diarra,Jean-Ricner Bellegarde.......Good Players. Check them out!!

I checked their roster. I didn't see anything promising. Mostly old players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ibime:

I checked their roster. I didn't see anything promising. Mostly old players
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
pkasso:

Birthday blessings chief
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
pkasso:

Happy birthday sir. More years, long life, good health, money, success, successful endeavors and barka punishment to you. 🎉🎊.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
We need to start recruiting wisely now.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
I don't trust this guy as I feel he's still developing so it's just to hope he'll be the end to our striker problems.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
£55m for mount is fair, considering he's in the last year of his contract and he's coming off the back of his worst season at the Bridge, in terms of appearances and productivity.

Would've been nicer to get £60m though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
Unfair comparison Since Kante isn't really a DM but if he were, Kante starts, Viera benched and scummies can have their tout.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Looking forward to that 32 team club world cup.

Chelsea and Man City have already qualified.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
I don't trust this guy as I feel he's still developing so it's just to hope he'll be the end to our striker problems.

You shouldn’t trust him because he isn’t overrated ,that’s what you all love at Chelsea ,expecially someone like you with zero ball knowledge

And I won’t be surprised if he fails because that’s the best thing your club is good at ,killing good talents

Nicolas Jackson is an insane baller ,if he flops please send him back to Laliga for 5 million euros 😛

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Felix who is supposedly better than Mount and Havertz never get buyer, both Mount is £55m, Havertz is £65m, but no club is even considering Felix. Why?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
grateful he has a release clause bcuz na like north of £50m them for call.

Hopefully he can turn up like Osimhen turned up for Napoli after they bought him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
BlueMann:
Looking forward to that 32 team club world cup.

Chelsea and Man City have already qualified.
still far away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
lol u don't trust a £30m player but a £60m player is wise recruitment Make it make sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Ur being sarcastic abi

No, I am not.
Nkunku seem more like galala dancer ( Saint Allain Maxima) while those two are too defensive.

We need creativity, someone in the mould of Debruyne, Fabregas or Bruno Fernandez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

We have enough defensive minded players at Chelsea.
What we need is a creative attacking brand.
Also, do not forget that most players from Italian league end up as flops in the EPL (Shevchenko, Aquilani, Lukaku, Veron, Balotelli, Samanca etc)
Save for a very few like Salah & Pogba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17843) (17844) (17845) (17846) (17847) (17848) (17849) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Henrique99, BlueAngel444, Sportsweb and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.