Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10552739 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (19185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:
where is Nihilist

Sunderland played Man City yesterday and this was what the fans had to say about Kirchoff the Bayern waste product vs one of EPL best offence

Jan Kirchhoff’s man of the match performance was the best by any [size=14pt]midfielder[/size] in the Premier League this season, insists Sam Allardyce.

Read more: http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/latest-safc-news/safc-match-analysis/jan-kirchhoff-s-display-best-by-any-midfielder-in-premier-league-this-season-1-7711921#ixzz3z7QbqIuT

Kirchoff made it difficult for City to extend the advantage provided by Sergio Aguero. He touched the ball 90 times, more than any player on the pitch, ahead of influential opponent David Silva (87).

He won three aerial duels, and won six tackles, with five interceptions
, each the highest among the Sunderland side.

Here is a look at how Sunderland fans reacted to his display on Twitter...
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/02/sunderland-fans-react-on-twitter-to-jan-kirchoffs-performance/

Did he play midfield yesterday?. . . . . I no watch match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ibime:

Did he play midfield yesterday?. . . . . I no watch match.

I didnt watch it too, but he plays as a Central defender atimes and as a DM atimes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno2: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
bigkesh:

Be like Bill and 4uck off ...

4th is a position ur useless club would kill to have 4uck off u thick scum omo ale
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesy

Yaya Toure set to leave Manchester City as Pep Guardiola arrives - agent

Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City in the summer after it was confirmed that Pep Guardiola will take over as manager, his agent has told The Sun.

http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-city/story/2799136/yaya-toure-to-leave-city-as-pep-guardiola-arrives-agent

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
ElFenomeno2:

4th is a position ur useless club would kill to have 4uck off u thick scum omo ale
Good to see our bro elf survived yester night trauma. We thank God for you smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
coded01:

Yaya Toure set to leave Manchester City as Pep Guardiola arrives - agent

Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City in the summer after it was confirmed that Pep Guardiola will take over as manager, his agent has told The Sun.

http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-city/story/2799136/yaya-toure-to-leave-city-as-pep-guardiola-arrives-agent
Wetin you expect before? Na nornal na.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
dmcdad:

Bruv, I'd rather you drop this. Make minor thing no come bring beef.cheesy
This is a faceless forum. I wouldn't even give a rats azz if person dey beef me.

I asked simple qweshun initially and meant no harm and she came out bleating like a deranged sheep. I dont gve a fûck bruh....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:
where is Nihilist

Sunderland played Man City yesterday and this was what the fans had to say about Kirchoff the Bayern waste product vs one of EPL best offence

Jan Kirchhoff’s man of the match performance was the best by any midfielder in the Premier League this season, insists Sam Allardyce.

Read more: http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/latest-safc-news/safc-match-analysis/jan-kirchhoff-s-display-best-by-any-midfielder-in-premier-league-this-season-1-7711921#ixzz3z7QbqIuT

Kirchoff made it difficult for City to extend the advantage provided by Sergio Aguero. He touched the ball 90 times, more than any player on the pitch, ahead of influential opponent David Silva (87).

He won three aerial duels, and won six tackles, with five interceptions
, each the highest among the Sunderland side.

Here is a look at how Sunderland fans reacted to his display on Twitter...
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/02/sunderland-fans-react-on-twitter-to-jan-kirchoffs-performance/

Beht why did you quote me here?

Sunderland still lost
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
This is a faceless forum. I wouldn't even give a rats azz if person dey beef me.

I asked simple qweshun initially and meant no harm and she came out bleating like a deranged sheep. I dont gve a fûck bruh....
Hope you can say all this in front of dopejemi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nihilist:

Beht why did you quote me here?

Sunderland still lost

Because you were the one who posted about him the previous week so this is a rejoinder. And he was just named the MOTM vs Man City one of the top teams

It must really show EPL is shiiite for a Buli dropout and reject to be dominating EPL best offence

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:

Because you were the one who posted about him the previous week so this is a rejoinder. And he was just named the MOTM vs Man City one of the top teams

It must really show EPL is shiiite for a Buli dropout and reject to be dominating EPL best offence
meanwhile chicharito wins third consecutive buli player of de month award.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
One hour to entertaining football kiss...

GO GO BLUES, #KTBFFH #ANOTHERWININVIEWkisssmileywink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:

Yes because he scored 2 own goals and caused a penalty on his debut.

Only him deducted 3 goals from Sunderland's goal difference...

As soon as you saw that, you quickly denied and denounced him...

Now you're showing me a performance where Stats claim he was the best player, from a game which Sunderland conceded and lost...again

That's 4 conceded goals in just 2 appearances that the boy made

What do you want me to do with that?

Kirchkoff takes the concept of short 1 to even new levels... He will literally short you one goal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
bigkesh:

Hope you can say all this in front of dopejemi
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
weedtaker:
meanwhile chicharito wins third consecutive buli player of de month award.

Its a fan vote and carries no weight. Go and check the original ratings by sport journalists to see where Chicharito ranks and stop being ignorant
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nihilist:
Yes because he scored 2 own goals and caused a penalty on his debut.
Only him deducted 3 goals from Sunderland's goal difference...
As soon as you saw that, you quickly denied and denounced him...
Now you're showing me a performance where Stats claim he was the best player, from a game which Sunderland conceded and lost...again
That's 4 conceded goals in just 2 appearances that the boy made
What do you want me to do with that?
Kirchkoff takes the concept of short 1 to even new levels... He will literally short you one goal

With his short one, he is still getting named MOTM vs EPL best offence. it must either be that the offence really sucks or EPL generally sucks

I think Its the EPL which sucks generally. A league where Ranieri is topping

Maybe Ranieri can finally win his first league title in Europe like pellegrini did

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:

With his short one, he is still getting named MOTM vs EPL best offence. it must either be that the offence really sucks or EPL generally sucks

I think Its the EPL which sucks generally. A league where Ranieri is topping

Maybe Ranieri can finally win his first league title in Europe like pellegrini did

A defender failed to keep a clean sheet and his team lost on the day.

And prior to that, he was singlehandedly responsible for conceding 3 goals in a 4 goal rout...

Yet Dayo is showing me stats that 'prove' what exactly?

A search party has been dispatched to locate that elusive point

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:

Its a fan vote and carries no weight. Go and check the original ratings by sport journalists to see where Chicharito ranks and stop being ignorant

weda na fans vote or na nairalanders, na u sabi, a player in his debut season with 13goals in 16league outings with a team lyk leverkusen is a bloody good player. Admit it oga sleek, little pea is bossing bundesLiga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nihilist:
A defender failed to keep a clean sheet and his team lost on the day.

And prior to that, he was singlehandedly responsible for conceding 3 goals in a 4 goal rout...

Yet Dayo is showing me stats that 'prove' what exactly?

A search party has been dispatched to locate that elusive point

2 games 1 MOTM vs EPL best offence

Despite his failure to keep a clean sheet, he was still given the MOTM. Must mean he really dominated the EPL best offence. A player who was chased out of 2 Buli teams suddenly winning MOTM in EPL which he has never dreamt of in Buli for 3 seasons

In EPl dry bones would surely rise again. The God that did for berbatov, for Demba Ba, for Shaqiri for Arnautovic even for Kirchoff can even do it for anyone

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
weedtaker:
weda na fans vote or na nairalanders, na u sabi, a player in his debut season with 13goals in 16league outings with a team lyk leverkusen is a bloody good player. Admit it oga sleek, little pea is bossing bundesLiga

In his debut EPL season despite being a sub he scored 13 goals in less than 1500 minutes. Another season he scored 10 league goals in 900mins. An average of a goal per game in the EPL

Abeg shey na league be that one?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:

Despite his failure to keep a clean sheet, he was still given the MOTM. Must mean he really dominated the EPL best offence. A player who was chased out of 2 Buli teams suddenly winning MOTM in EPL which he has never dreamt of in Buli for 3 seasons

In EPl dry bones would surely rise again. The God that did for berbatov, for Demba Ba, for Shaqiri for Arnautovic even for Kirchoff can even do it for anyone

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nihilist:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

This is one MOTM in 2 games. Abeg how many Chelsea defenders don win MOTM this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pelvicky(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vivalavida99(f): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
New signing Alexandre Pato is not fit enough for a place in the Chelsea squad. Eden Hazard is named on the bench while Kurt Zouma comes in for Gary Cahill.

John Terry starts and captains the side.

My prediction for today's game is Chelsea 3 - Watford 1 wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
sleekdot:

In his debut EPL season despite being a sub he scored 13 goals in less than 1500 minutes. Another season he scored 10 league goals in 900mins. An average of a goal per game in the EPL

Abeg shey na league be that one?
no o, no be league, mr tortoise angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vivalavida99(f): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Two months ago, Cesc Fabregas was one of the players subjected to some angry scrawlings on a bed sheet, as he was labelled by one fan as one of "the three rats" blamed for Blues' poor results.

Since then, both Chelsea's and Fabregas' form has improved considerably, with the Blues bidding for their eighth game unbeaten in the Premier League.

In Chelsea's last league game - a 1-0 win at Arsenal - Fabregas completed 83 passes, more than any other player over that weekend.

He could be the difference tonight.

-BBC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

I get you bruv. But just bone jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hidden Pius Ikedia is back in his favourite position on the bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Is Watford gonna defeat us tonight again.... we are playing absolute nonsense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Is Watford gonna defeat us tonight again.... we are playing absolute nonsense.
The problem is playing matic and mikel together. It ain't gonna work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
hensben:
The problem is playing matic and mikel together. It ain't gonna work.

Matic Don cast finish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hiddink is fucking up.... Mikel-Matic na by force??
How is Oscar on the left when Willian is wasting on the right... Better get Hazard in

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (19185) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast, omotola90(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.