Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10666685 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17867) (17868) (17869) (17870) (17871) (17872) (17873) ... (19315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dreamxhaser: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2023
Guys

I looking to start a sports/football youtube and tiktok channel.

Please do you guys have any idea on the type of content that will attract people and bring traffic?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... It's not deep Sir.

I just wan bring ammunition wey Dayo go use tackle Airm.ark concerning this Pep Vs Mou matter grin

And you decided to bring #10 knockout to a fight where machine guns are deployed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
dujuan whisper dey give me mbappe vibes ,can play as a winger and a striker making debut for national team at 17 no be beans , can't wait .
Mbappe ko Oriade ni, Be like you don start to dey take that thing again
How many players you fit even name from that Jamaican national team gangan apart from maybe Leon bailey who's not even lighting up the EPL, People wey be US and mexico food
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Katcall:
why is sterling still in chelsea

That question is what I will like Popizaino's coach to answer tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kilishihunter:

How many players you fit even name from that Jamaican national team gangan apart from maybe Leon bailey who's not even lighting up the EPL, People wey be US and mexico food
Jealouslona as usual. Why is it paining you whispers was compared to mbappe? Because you know you can't afford him even after forcing your players to do Uber to generate funds. Imagine a dead barka fan dragging players they can't afford?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
nateevs:

My post wasn't about who is ready, just the numbers we have. I have never promoted Casadei as ready.

If you ask me , I think we are taking a huge risk going into the season with a very inexperienced midfield.

Enzo and Caicedo could both pick up injuries at the same time. If that happens, we will be left seriously exposed. I don't know if combination of Veiga and Santos carry us through. I might be wrong though.
It depends on which formation pochettino wants to start using. If he uses his totenham 4-2-3-1 we won't have to worry well cause nkunku is here to play attacking midfield. It's if he uses 4-3-3 or three defenders that we will have more load there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
Leyqute:
Ramdeuter I know you will disagree with this.

https://www.football365.com/news/bundesliga-tax-ranking-last-35-premier-league-signings-sancho-haaland-thiago

Burnthisleaguedown for a reason.

A fool and his money are easily parted. The epl teams are the fool in this instance. Read below and tell me why a club not foolish will do this

Why Leeds thought it was a good idea to invest over £35m in a 21-year-old with no Premier League experience and two goals in the Bundesliga that season when they were in the middle of a relegation battle is beyond everyone. A truly shambolic decision made by a mess of a board.

Even Ademola look man who was born in England and made his pro breakthrough from Everton is listed as a bad buy

Also there is a thing about sowing in fertile ground
Why is Man city not lamenting about Haaland, Gundogan Debruyne Ortega and Akanji signed from the same Bundesliga ?

Chelsea signed Cucurela Fofana Drinkwater Barkley from which league and are they any worse than Werner

Man utd signed Maguire, Alexis, Dan James where did you sign them from and how are they doing

Players from every league failed in your club, shouldn't we be discussing a Manchester united Markdown?

Your team is the barren land.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
This Vlahovic no dey move me. To be fair I haven't watched him a lot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
BlueMann:

I don't know what happened to him at Juve, he was decent at Fiorentina.

Is it true that they rejected 60m? They want to collect Havertz money abi? 😄
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
airmark:

And you decided to bring #10 knockout to a fight where machine guns are deployed.
#10 wetin??
Make I hear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

A fool and his money are easily parted. The epl teams are the fool in this instance. Read below and tell me why a club not foolish will do this

Even Ademola look man who was born in England and made his pro breakthrough from Everton is listed as a bad buy

Also there is a thing about sowing in fertile ground
Why is Man city not lamenting about Haaland, Gundogan Debruyne Ortega and Akanji signed from the same Bundesliga ?

Chelsea signed Cucurela Fofana Drinkwater Barkley from which league and are they any worse than Werner

Man utd signed Maguire, Alexis, Dan James where did you sign them from and how are they doing

Players from every league failed in your club, shouldn't we be discussing a Manchester united Markdown?

Your team is the barren land.

Bringing out facts about how the average BuLi product always fail in the EPL has somehow turned out into Man United being a barren land. grin

For every Haaland and Gundogan signed from BuLi, there are at least 3 or 4 Weghorst and Mhikitaryan who flopped.

It’s okay to be stunned when facts slaps you in the face
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
nateevs:

Oh look! It's the Arsenal fan. Which one of you went and woke this guy up?
I suspected that someone would accuse me of being an arsenal fan because of my views on the issue but honestly i’m just matured enough to understand the situation better, we aren’t competing at the top level anytime soon, arsenal as a team is superior to ours based on current capabilities, last season I assumed that we still had a chance to compete hence the banter but if you look at things broadly, we are in serious trouble, I would advise against trolling arsenal fans, to be fair to them, they have suffered enough. Allow them to enjoy their own W, if they win big, it pushes us to work harder

According to reports, Havertz would earn 330k a week at arsenal, there are also clauses for things that he wins, they know what they are getting with him, havertz believes in himself, doesn’t need Madrid to build his legacy, that’s for lazy players, he would go to arsenal and be great, the same way we celebrated him for winning big trophies, they would celebrate him

Personally I want most of you to feel pains, no matter how bad it gets henceforth, i’m numb

3 more years being a mid table team, losing more star players, wasting what’s left of our brand playing Russian roulette looking for the next Messi

You all deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Havertz10:
I suspected that someone would accuse me of being an arsenal fan because of my views on the issue but honestly i’m just matured enough to understand the situation better, we aren’t competing at the top level anytime soon, arsenal as a team is superior to ours based on current capabilities, last season I assumed that we still had a chance to compete hence the banter but if you look at things broadly, we are in serious trouble, I would advise against trolling arsenal fans, to be fair to them, they have suffered enough. Allow them to enjoy their own W, if they win big, it pushes us to work harder

According to reports, Havertz would earn 330k a week at arsenal, there are also clauses for things that he wins, they know what they are getting with him, havertz believes in himself, doesn’t need Madrid to build his legacy, that’s for lazy players, he would go to arsenal and be great, the same way we celebrated him for winning big trophies, they would celebrate him

Personally I want most of you to feel pains, no matter how bad it gets henceforth, i’m numb

3 more years being a mid table team, losing more star players, wasting what’s left of our brand playing Russian roulette looking for the next Messi

You all deserve it.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Apari still wants to buy ding dong after signing kovacic? This guy is nothing but a chequebook manager but his fans will want to finish us when we state the obvious. He should just thank God for meeting messi in his life.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Guys

Please do you guys have any idea on the type of content that will attract people and bring traffic?
bluefilm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
Katcall:
why is sterling still in chelsea
huge wage , versatile for squad depth

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kilishihunter:

watch and see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Levi colwill had one good loan all of sudden he is thinking that he is the next John terry ,apart from his passing he is not better than badiashile at all .

First you asked for money , Chelsea wan give you,now you want assurance for playing time ,nigga work for it!

Chelsea should cash out in him asap don't need this kind of energy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Guys

Podcast
Infographic videos
In person analysis

if you are always on the money with your views and insights, your credibility would rise against mainstream opinions that have been hacked. people would come

match reviews
Team reviews
Player reviews
Transfer judgements
Goals appreciation
Assists appreciations
Pass appreciations
Game play
Tactics
Stats that aren’t noticed

Personally I would recommend that you launch your platform with analysis about mason mount, so many united fans are unhappy, you would get views

That criminal has mastered PR

Independent media is the future, be committed and consistent, we could be celebrating you tomorrow, start yesterday and share the links, let’s boost you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
BlueMann:
we have plenty strikers for this team sha, make them move Lukaku and Aubameyang commot, loan out Fofana even with just Broja and Jackson we have Nkunku as 3rd striker or Sterling as 4th striker, better than getting another expensive series A flop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Levi colwill had one good loan all of sudden he is thinking that he is the next John terry ,apart from his passing he is not better than badiashile at all .

First you asked for money , Chelsea wan give you,now you want assurance for playing time ,nigga work for it!

Chelsea should cash out in him asap don't need this kind of energy
lol till u21 finishes, if he wants guaranteed game time he can join Brighton if he is afraid of Badiashile, I am sure another player would jump at the opportunity to play for Chelsea.

All those young full backs Chelsea lost where are they?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
airmark:

That question is what I will like Popizaino's coach to answer tomorrow.

I believe there are forces behind the scene bigger than pochettino who are asking him not to sell Sterling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
Leyqute:

Bringing out facts about how the average BuLi product always fail in the EPL has somehow turned out into Man United being a barren land. grin

For every Haaland and Gundogan signed from BuLi, there are at least 3 or 4 Weghorst and Mhikitaryan who flopped.

It’s okay to be stunned when facts slaps you in the face

What are the similarity between Gundogan and Haaland? They went to fertile land

Highest goal scorer in one season in epl history - Haaland from Bundesliga

Highest assist giver in one season in EPL history - Debruyne from Bundesliga

These are the facts. How come Man city is getting the good ones are your team is getting the wrong ones whether it's
Pogba and Darmian from Serie A,
Sancho and Mhikitaryan from Bundesliga,
Maguire Lukaku and Alexis from EPL,
Di Maria and Bailly from LA liga,
Martial and Falcao from Ligue 1
Antony and Van Der Beek from Dutch league

All who came with big reputation and flopped hard at your team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Apari still wants to buy ding dong after signing kovacic? This guy is nothing but a chequebook manager but his fans will want to finish us when we state the obvious. He should just thank God for meeting messi in his life.

Your team spent 600m to finish in lower part 9f the league table

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
popizaino:

I believe there are forces behind the scene bigger than pochettino who are asking him not to sell Sterling.

What forces
Magnetic forces
Armed forces
Or witchcraft forces

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
huge wage , versatile for squad depth
despite his misses
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
popizaino:

yes those forces, the jedi ones abi. I saw them that day too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

What forces
Magnetic forces
Armed forces
Or witchcraft forces
🤣 lol u beat me to it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

What forces
Magnetic forces
Armed forces
Or witchcraft forces

English forces.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
Katcall:
despite his misses
yeh , plus mudyrk ain't ready yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
BlueMann:

Any transfer Fabrizio no report, I don't take it seriously.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
BlueAngel444:
lol till u21 finishes, if he wants guaranteed game time he can join Brighton if he is afraid of Badiashile, I am sure another player would jump at the opportunity to play for Chelsea.

All those young full backs Chelsea lost where are they?
the thing weak me o ,look this small boy interest from other clubs is getting into his head

(1) (2) (3) ... (17867) (17868) (17869) (17870) (17871) (17872) (17873) ... (19315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Realtord43 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.