Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10737592 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (19402) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
dmcdad:

Did Suarez not get a better offer than Barca's?

Did Neymar not get a better offer than that of Barca?

Since Messi rose to the opium of football echelons has he not gotten far better and outrageous offers than what Barca offers him presently?

Are you telling me if Enrique gets an offer doubling his current earnings he would leave?

The aforementioned questions would tell you something about passion and loyalty. Simeone happens to be a club legend, both as a player and now as a coach. You actually think it would be easy to prise him off because money is flying around?

Let's cut the story short...

Are you saying he has better chance of winning trophies managing Atletico Madrid than with Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guys here ehn cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
coded01:

Let's cut the story short...

Are you saying he has more chance to win trophies managing Atletico Madrid than with Chelsea?
That's not the issue here. But then, even if that were the issue here, what remains of him to scoop with Atletico if not the Champions League? And if not for some miracle equalising, he would have won that too. He has won the league, the Europa, the Copa del Rey, and the European Super-cup.

Meanwhile, I don't think its a case of going where to win trophies or not. Its more about loyalty and passion on display here. Plus, at Atletico, he oversees everything including signing, something he will not have at his utmost disposal at Chelsea.

The odds are much bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nihilist:
I like Pellegrini sha...

Tufiakwa!!!!. . . . that loser should find his way back to South America. . . .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Simeone can't leave Atleti with transfer ban hanging over them. . . . that would be seen as a betrayal and wash away the relationship he has built with the fans over 20 years.

Antonio Conte is best of all the possible candidates. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
dmcdad:

That's not the issue here. But then, even if that were the issue here, what remains of him to scoop with Atletico if not the Champions League? And if not for some miracle equalising, he would have won that too. He has won the league, the Europa, the Copa del Rey, and the European Super-cup.

Meanwhile, I don't think its a case of going where to win trophies or not. Its more about loyalty and passion on display here. Plus, at Atletico, he oversees everything including signing, something he will not have at his utmost disposal at Chelsea.

The odds are much bruv.

I rest my case... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ibime:

Tufiakwa!!!!. . . . that loser should find his way back to South America. . . .
grin

He will guarantee at least one titled though

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nihilist:

grin

He will guarantee at least one titled though

Pellegrini is an object of mockery - the definition of loser.

sleekdot:
Maybe Ranieri can finally win his first league title in Europe like [size=14pt]pellegrini[/size]

I'm sure Emenalo put his name in the frame because he is the perfect manager if you are looking for a docile boy-boy as Technical Director.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Meanwhile, shebi Chinese Govt is doing Quantitative Easing and giving Chinese Clubs wooden dollars by fiat?. . . . how this club take dey spend £25m on Ramires with no fans and no income?

This must be state-sponsored football. . . . see Ramires first game for him new club. . . . I think say na training match. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QLhbG-FQWo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ibime:
Meanwhile, shebi Chinese Govt is doing Quantitative Easing and giving Chinese Clubs wooden dollars by fiat?. . . . how this club take dey spend £25m on Ramires with no fans and no income?

This must be state-sponsored football. . . . see Ramires first game for him new club. . . . I think say na training match. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QLhbG-FQWo
The match was played on a neutral ground. They have a stadium with a capacity higher than that of Stamford Bridge

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Tval:
The match was played on a neutral ground. They have a stadium with a capacity higher than that of Stamford Bridge

Oh thanks, didn't know that. . . . dem dey fill their stadium?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ibime:

Oh thanks, didn't know that. . . . dem dey fill their stadium?
They should, with China's population grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please all these Chinese clubs should come and look at Cuadrado and co.

I heard Juve are unwilling to pay even £13m for him. We should be able to sell him to a China club for £30m. Emenalo and Marina should get to work and phone all the China clubs cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Patrick John Miguel van Aanholt (born 29 August 1990) is a Dutch footballer who plays for Sunderland as a left back. He began his professional career at Chelsea, where he was used sparingly, spending time on loan at five other clubs. In 2014,he joined Sunderland for around £1.5 million.
na wao...and we got Rahman after... undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Texeira joins a Chinese club for 50m euros

Na wa o...

E be like say snake in the monkey shadow ball be the new way o....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Texeira is a fool..I hate people without ambition like........ China? Really? At 25??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
bigkesh:
Texeira is a fool..I hate people without ambition like........
China? Really? At 25??

owo ni koko grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
bigkesh:
China? Really? At 25??

What ambition could be bigger than earning way more than what you used to earn before? Lemme guess, fame?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
bigkesh:
China? Really? At 25??
See this bros.
Give me €50m whether I no go gear up land Syria now now now undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2016
bigkesh:
China? Really? At 25??
See this one oo.. We are talking money you're talking ambition... Ko ni da fun ambition cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:17am On Feb 05, 2016
SailorXY:

See this bros.
Give me €50m whether I no go gear up land Syria now now now undecided
Na him get the 50m?? His salary can't be more than Rooney's.......
There are real clubs in Europe that will pay him the wages he is getting in China + He will have caps for Brazil and notable trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2016
we suppose they threaten depay with a move to China them buy Martinez wey flop for la liga and at.Madrid still turn profit for that deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:40am On Feb 05, 2016
Ronald Keoman with better tools will be a good choice for us. The man knows his footie.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:44am On Feb 05, 2016
Chelsea have turned down a £57m offer from Chinese side Jiangsu Suning for Brazil midfielder Oscar, 24. (Sun)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Are these people stupid?

Chelsea have turned down a £57m offer from Chinese side Jiangsu Suning for Brazil midfielder Oscar, 24. (Sun)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2016
Ibime:
Please all these Chinese clubs should come and look at Cuadrado and co.

I heard Juve are unwilling to pay even £13m for him. We should be able to sell him to a China club for £30m. Emenalo and Marina should get to work and phone all the China clubs cheesy
See ya small zika mosquito infested head.

Cuadrado is on a title chase at Juventus. He wouldn't be worth my pants he was still at Chelsea.

Shekpe club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Ibime:
Are these people stupid?

See awoof money wey them reject. Hmmm.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3367440_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2016
dmcdad:

See awoof money wey them reject. Hmmm.
make dm come carry depay abeg £45miL no go bad at alL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:58am On Feb 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shebi una say na him be the next Ronaldo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
weedtaker:
make dm come carry depay abeg £45miL no go bad at alL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2016
dmcdad:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shebi una say na him be the next Ronaldo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin na coogar and sircumaLot taLk dat one o, no be me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2016
bigkesh:
China? Really? At 25??
Seriously? Why throw stones in a glass house? And what's your ambition? to increase your daily post/quota/rep on NL? cheesy
His club refused to sell for less than 35m, Liverpool refused to pay more than 30mill. A rich club comes and he is sold, what would you have him do?
Ka aso bo ori (pack cloth for head), jump and down and scream I don't want to go to China? He will probably play a season before moving either back to Brazil or elsewhere.

No be the same Martinez (an arsenal target) flop for La Liga? And where is he now? You think he has no ambition?

But again, you should know that when money talks, igbe malu (cow-dung grin ) walks men. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2016
Chelsea reportedly rejected a 57m bid for Oscar from a Chinese Club

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/chelsea-rejected-57m-bid-for-oscar-from-jiangsu-suning-sun/

Ibime will not like this cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (19402) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: OneDollarSalary(m), Ibime(m), Thazard(m), Singapore1(m), Jamiuokolla and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.