Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10539575 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17928) (17929) (17930) (17931) (17932) (17933) (17934) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
Capaldi:

Sungballagher will upgrade your midfield. Straight Swap with Musiala.
That Gallagher story is the weirdest shiit i've read this transfer window. That was how these stupid British tabloids kept peddling lies about us being interested in Mount. Since Tuchel took over, dem just force links with his ex-players at Chelsea. Gallagher should keep causing his chaos in England, we do things orderly here in Germany.

Btw, you can get your Ballack regen in Goretzka for just 40m pere. You people need a Leon in midfield now that Kante is gone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
This Fofana injury news is so annoying!
Like I can't process it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Na Barca wey no get money

If to say Barca get money kimmich is a goner bro

85 million euros and your club will let kimmich leave
You have De Jong who is ten times better than kimmich. What do you need kimmich for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Capaldi:

You have De Jong who is ten times better than kimmich. What do you need kimmich for?

FDJ isn’t a pure dm nah

Well that ship don sail ,as we no get money we go manage our Romeu grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

If you tempt Bayern with 80 million you go carry kimmich ,as far as the player is willing to leave

Is it not these same guys that sold kroos to Madrid ?

It was a hard decision for bayern cos it was kroos wanted out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
Leyqute:

I laugh in Latin.

Nihilist stay chopping L on this guy. grin
The L na follow come
This kind L is forever and ever
Llihilistjnr grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Skimpledawg:
Like I can't process it.
Make una use kaikai money buy Harryyyyyyyy maguire

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
A001:

Na wa o. He's good. But injuries wan wreck him career

Undoubtedly he's talented, but his injury history meant there was as a huge chance this would turn out to be a poor deal, considering the amount. Unfortunately, that is proving to be the case.

It's a damn shame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Skimpledawg:
Like I can't process it.

You're not praying hard enough.

Man of God is losing focus

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Na Barca wey no get money

If to say Barca get money kimmich is a goner bro

85 million euros and your club will let kimmich leave
Like Bayern would sell their best player, just a year after losing the previous one. So you even think Kimmich would leave Bayern for your weak ass club? Lmao. If Kimmich eventually leaves Bayern, it will be to either Real or one of the big clubs in England. You can't afford his wages and certainly can't match his ambition to win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
pkasso:
Like Bayern would sell their best player, just a year after losing the previous one. So you even think Kimmich would leave Bayern for your weak ass club? Lmao. If Kimmich eventually leaves Bayern, it will be to either Real or one of the big clubs in England. You can't afford his wages and certainly can't match his ambition to win.

I can’t afford his wages ,person wey no even earn pass lenglet ,go check Barca wage bill and yours isn’t even close to it ,so stop the cap

When we tell una say lewandowski go come Barca una believe, Barca afford lewandowski salary na baby like kimmich dem no go fit afford grin

Weak ass club wey attract players pass your team ,Abi no be the same weak ass club lewandowski come grin

You Bayern fans leave in your own world Walai

You people can’t even price kane away from spurs wit h that your toxic board

Can’t match kimmich ambition to win ,same player with lesser ucl than Sergio Roberto ? Or the same kimmich that won boring Bayernliga just as lewandowski came to win his 11th straight league title with Barca ahead of your so called Madrid that you meat ride cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Poch only did fitness run, James had to check his body, fine, but fell sick

Fofana out for months

Be like the fitness run weeded out future weaknesses, imagine if Fofana had gotten injured September or October, that's why Chalobah should stay or Ampadu shouldn't have been sold, they can cover for thiago Silva. Except they can do another Badiashile signing for RCB

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
airmark:

Despite playing for a devouring Man City, where's Sterling's Ucl winner's medal? Where is his World cup MOTM awards, despite playing for the 3 LIONS?

Immediately Sterling left Man city, they won the elusive Ucl. Immediately he joined Chelsea we finished in our worst position on the league table, in recent times. Nobody wants to buy him from us, even the Saudis see him as a plague that must be avoided.

Can we appeal to the Jamaicans to come to our rescue? I personally wouldn't mind donating to a GoFundMe to fund his departure.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I can’t afford his wages ,person wey no even earn pass lenglet ,go check Barca wage bill and yours isn’t even close to it ,so stop the cap

When we tell una say lewandowski go come Barca una believe, Barca afford lewandowski salary na baby like kimmich dem no go fit afford grin

Weak ass club wey attract players pass your team

You Bayern fans leave in your own world Walai
Kimmich will be earning more money at whatever club he moves to than what he currently earns at Bayern. Lewy leaving wasn't exactly a shock. It was an open secret we were flirting with Haaland and looking to replace him. He wanted a new adventure and since his long-time crush Real Madrid no look him side, he settled for you people.

You mean by picking up free transfers? Continue attracting players while we continue to dunk on you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
a4turitoroman:
2 acl injuries, and he's just 23
Career almost over before it began. Na wa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
pkasso:
Kimmich will be earning more money at whatever club he moves to than what he currently earns at Bayern. Lewy leaving wasn't exactly a shock. It was an open secret we were flirting with Haaland and looking to replace him. He wanted a new adventure and since his long-time crush Real Madrid no look him side, he settled for you people.

You mean by picking up free transfers? Continue attracting players while we continue to dunk on you.

Dunk on me only you get kicked out by teams like Villarreal and by season ending na only Bayernliga you go win grin

Nobody will pay kimmich more than 300k weekly unless na Saudi e wan go ,so rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Dunk on me only you get kicked out by teams like Villarreal and by season ending na only Bayernliga you go win grin

Nobody will pay kimmich more than 300k weekly unless na Saudi e wan go ,so rest
Nah. Dunk on you and go on to win the CL, like we did in 2013 and 2020. Just try and make it out of the group stage this year so we can resume our normal business grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
With Badiashile also dealing with injury issues recently, Colwill is almost certain to be thrust into the starting lineup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ibime:

A case of sweeping the floor while the roof is burning. Even Ampadu that could have provided some succour has been sold
I am not excited about this coming season yet unless we do some solid business before the season starts. Even if we get caicedo to pair with Enzo, what happens when one of them gets injured?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Make una use kaikai money buy Harryyyyyyyy maguire
Omo, at this point, Harry won't be a bad deputy o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
BlueMann:

You're not praying hard enough.

Man of God is losing focus
Omo, the Fofana signing still annoys me till this day because we knew of his injury history yet forked out that amount of money to sign him.

That was not what prayer could solve. The fools up there no get sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chelsea fans see your players

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tudor Mendel idowu leaving on a free to nobody else but those broke free transfer merchants. We must revenge with a raid on lamasia.
Fofana getting injured for 8months. When ibime and me were warning about going for him only few were also against the motion of buying him for that price. Kantebets I think you can see what we are suffering now. Why is today just filled with bad news for Chelsea? ☹️.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Which kind wahala is this. Which one is fofana Injury again? Is that player cursed?

Career that he has not even started, injury is ruining it already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
airmark:
How did Chelsea allow Mendel to leave for free? sad
We should have convinced him with a loan out. That boy was one of our best right winger in the academy. I hope he does not turn out like another musiala or rice case we will be regretting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
BlueMann:
With Badiashile also dealing with injury issues recently, Colwill is almost certain to be thrust into the starting lineup
Even colwill too has his own regular injury problems sometimes. We now need to buy another center back too. Next season is not looking good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

We should have convinced him with a loan out. That boy was one of our best right winger in the academy. I hope he does not turn out like another musiala or rice case we will be regretting.

Wow ,one of your best academy winger?

E no go bad make this one be like musiala grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
kingBolton:

I am not excited about this coming season yet unless we do some solid business before the season starts. Even if we get caicedo to pair with Enzo, what happens when one of them gets injured?
shouldn't be bothered with signing and coming in if the players can't play together nor play well

Really don't know why you guys are panicking that Fofana is injured, instead of wishing him well and quick recovery. Don't have a problem with Silva starting and pairing with Colwill (it will get him to extend his deal) Badiashile will return soon next month if not this month. We have Chalobah for cup games. If e too bad and Silva no fit, we play 3 ATB James Colwill Cucurella

18 players playing well and top of their game is better than having 30 confused players

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Stop panicking guys.

The issues haven't changed.

Two midfielders (one must be a DM), a Goalie and a reliable CF.

Maybe also an AM/wing hybrid like Cherki.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Tudor Mendel idowu leaving on a free to nobody else but those broke free transfer merchants. We must revenge with a raid on lamasia.
Fofana getting injured for 8months. When ibime and me were warning about going for him only few were also against the motion of buying him for that price. Kantebets I think you can see what we are suffering now. Why is today just filled with bad news for Chelsea? ☹️.
fofana will come good.He is our best RCB after silva.He needs to tweak his diet dats all

(1) (2) (3) ... (17928) (17929) (17930) (17931) (17932) (17933) (17934) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.