Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10516650 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17941) (17942) (17943) (17944) (17945) (17946) (17947) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 3:13am On Jul 23, 2023
ItGeek:

Chelsea app or website
alright thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:16am On Jul 23, 2023
Tottenham fans will be mad seeing poch cooking with us ,but the real pain never begin ,na when post glue no cook first.

levy fo run go Israel 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 3:20am On Jul 23, 2023
Chelsea Brighton
10 Shots 14
4 Shots on target 8
51% Possession 49%
553 Passes 546
88% Pass accuracy 86%
13 Fouls 18
1 Yellow cards 2
0 Red cards 1
1 Offsides 1
3 Corners 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 3:22am On Jul 23, 2023
C. Nkunku 19'. Welbeck 13'
M. Mudryk 65'. J.p 79'(p)
C. Gallagher 72'. D.undav 89'
N. Jackson 76'.
Red cards
J. P. van Hecke 60

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:35am On Jul 23, 2023
MorataFC:
grin grin grin
He's yet to mature
The guy has a lot of energy and willingness. He's also an actual Chelsea guy.

It's just such a shame that his technical ability isn't Chelsea level.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:46am On Jul 23, 2023
Just get me Caicedo. If you want Kudus, it's fine and it's a good headache for the manager. Na Gallagher problem be that, since e no Wan wise up.

And a Goalkeeper.

Ziyech, Odoi and Lakaka still need to be moved on.

Plus Raheem Strolling should better count his teeth with his tongue. Na Saudi e dey go like this.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kad199: 3:53am On Jul 23, 2023
Unlimited22:
Just get me Caicedo. If you want Kudus, it's fine and it's a good headache for the manager. Na Gallagher problem be that, since e no Wan wise up.

And a Goalkeeper.

Ziyech, Odoi and Lakaka still need to be moved on.

Plus Raheem Strolling should better count his teeth with his tongue. Na Saudi e dey go like this.
We Need to offload that sterling. Football is no longer his destiny.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:03am On Jul 23, 2023
kad199:
We Need to offload that sterling. Football is no longer his destiny.
The way I've been talking would make people think I want him in my team.

I've just been saying him and Gallagher (whom I also want out BTW) aren't going anywhere this season.

Gallagher is Crystal Palace or Everton level. Make e dey go cause him chaos there. You can't spend your energy trying to recover from your mistakes half the time.

As for Sterling, that brudda had better start learning Arabic...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:41am On Jul 23, 2023
BlueMann:
Angelo is a Very exciting prospect. His tendency to pass inwards is a good outlet for evading pressure, and his give and go game is magnificent.

Give and go, give and go, give and go.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whodeybreef: 4:42am On Jul 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
not yet bro , defense now na our problem,attack last season,now go be defense lol
Our defence is not bad. We were one of the tightest in the premier league before lampard came. It was scoring that was our problem which looks like it's gradually improving. We might also buy another defender to replace fofana this season so I'm not very worried as of now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whodeybreef: 4:44am On Jul 23, 2023
BlueMann:

I hope this boy explodes like vinicious. This is intelligent football. Something we were lacking with most of the dead wood we sold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:02am On Jul 23, 2023
Whodeybreef:

Our defence is not bad. We were one of the tightest in the premier league before lampard came. It was scoring that was our problem which looks like it's gradually improving. We might also buy another defender to replace fofana this season so I'm not very worried as of now.
true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:03am On Jul 23, 2023
just two games under poch and we are playing well ,more to come
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:44am On Jul 23, 2023
BlueMann:

it's not just that, it's the fact that that's how Angel plays and Chelsea players already seem to have that understanding. They pull it off so naturally. Training I guess, but also good to see that the young players are being trained to their strength.

Sterling may be getting the Hazard treatment soon, but sadly rumors of Angelo going to Strasbourg on loan never evaporate.

Gallagher scoring and fighting (a sad battle) for his stay in Chelsea (or an increase in his transfer fee) is sad to watch, hope he gets better

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2023
airmark:
Pochettino, giving Sterling another chance before sending him to Saudi.

Sterling is a must sell to make space for kudus and mattheus franca.

I'm absolutely disappointed by Sterling 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2023
Lewis hall was good at lb last season if not our best lb, but past few preseason games shows he needs a loan to play consistently, hopefully at midfield and with other players stepping up he really needs a loan.

Love that Maatsen is been used as a winger, that pushed Sterling to the right. When Chelsea signs Kudus God knows what becomes of Sterling

Gallagher could stay, as well as Santos. Chukwuemeka and Casadei had reversed fortunes, both have shown they can be good and can be average. Interest seeing Cucurella pass from DM position. Colwill is good but seems like a potential PK risk maybe due to age and inexpensive.

Don't think concedeing early and conceeding 2 goals when you have an extra man is a positive light for Chelsea defense, especially seeing the same off line pass beat the defence time and again.

Enzo had a pretty quiet game, loved the way Mudryk played apart from the goal. Nkunku still starts as a 9, maybe Sterling should play 10. It's just preseason, let's see the final squad list end of the window
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2023
We have Angelo Gabriel who is set to stay with kudus and Matteus franca coming in so I'm expecting sterling Saudi links now😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 6:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Griffon:
We simply have no reason to keep Sterling. Man contributes nothing offensively and is hardly a handful for defenders.

Nkunku seems to be the only bright spark up upfront for us. I’ll love to see what his linkup play with Jackson would look like.

Aswer sterling can never miss this beautiful summer clear out from Chelsea.

Lukaku,ziyech,odoi and sterling.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2023
BlueMann:
Again

Jackson's hold up/link up play is top class

Angelo already looking better than Sterling did down that right

Chaos Causer makes it three

Chaos causer you mean Gallagher 😂😂😂😂

Dude is trying his best to stay at Chelsea and he deserves another season.

I simply want Raheem Sterling out now😁

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2023
Gucciboy:
We have Angelo Gabriel who is set to stay with kudus and Matteus franca coming in so I'm expecting sterling Saudi links now😁
I don't know where you are getting this news ,no decision has been made on Angelo or any other youngster yet ,if we sign kudus it's unlikely we will sign franca or even cherki.

it just doesn't make sense as they all one profile while neglecting other positions.

As for sterling,I have Said it times without number he is not getting sold,una go complain tire just hope poch doesn't start him often.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2023
there's a training mudyrk does ,he will launch a huge balloon ball and try to outrun it.

gets it's paying off ,my only problem is he should try to hug the goal kick line often instead of spamming crosses,he should watch vini jr.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2023
TBH, Mudryk hasn’t been doing much as an inverted winger. He just has the potentials to be up there with the likes of Vini, Gnabry, etc but he’s not just there yet.

If he’s going to be anything or better than Vini, then he must know when to use his speed and skill to beat an opponent 1v1, he must know when to roam into those half spaces, he must know when to race in behind to finish off moves and score, lastly, he must also know when to prioritize chance creation and playing passes into the penalty area.

He’s entirely sold on runs and runs. That’s not what boys are doing now. The likes of Foden and Saka aren’t even scared to drift in-field and get involved in the play, but our boy prefers to hug the line more, we’re not living in the days of Gareth Bale anymore.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2023
Griffon:
TBH, Mudryk hasn’t been doing much as an inverted winger. He just has the potentials to be up there with the likes of Vini, Gnabry, etc but he’s not just there yet.

If he’s going to be anything or better than Vini, then he must know when to use his speed and skill to beat an opponent 1v1, he must know when to roam into those half spaces, he must know when to race in behind to finish off moves and score, lastly, he must also know when to prioritize chance creation and playing passes into the penalty area.

He’s entirely sold on runs and runs. That’s not what boys are doing now. The likes of Foden and Saka aren’t even scared to drift in-field and get involved in the play, but our boy prefers to hug the line more, we’re not living in the days of Gareth Bale anymore.
But he played one two pass with Jackson for his goal. Sterling is done and should be sold to free up his wage. Mudryk Jackson Nkunku upfront against Liverpool, Caicedo Santos and Enzo in the middle while James sylva Badiashile Chilwel as back four.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2023
hensben:
But he played one two pass with Jackson for his goal. Sterling is done and should be sold to free up his wage. Mudryk Jackson Nkunku upfront against Liverpool, Caicedo Santos and Enzo in the middle while James sylva Badiashile Chilwel as back four.

The emboldened is my point being made. He should do that more often. Drift infield and get more involved in the play. His geniuses would come alive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2023
Pre season games are meaningless and doesn't tell or reflect anything.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2023
ItGeek:

Its just pre-season, under a new coach, with much of the squad changed, they are over exceeding expectations already. Most importantly, we see what Poch is trying to do, and there is competition for places.
Over exceeding expectations in Pre season? It's too early for all these ones.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by paafin(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2023
Capaldi:

Their blood go come down when league start..

Just allow them to enjoy the moment grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2023
Griffon:
Then again, this isn’t the midfield you take to the league.

They had a field day against Wrexham but are struggling to resist the press of Brighton tonight. Imagine when City or Liverpool calls.

Simple football lesson I was dishing out for free to Blueangel.
Lol,
Poch just indirectly begged for addition of experience to the squad after the match now. Hope the hierarchy listens.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2023
Capaldi:

You don’t get my context, last year with a settled coach and a much settled squad we were off pace from get go. With so many new young players and a new coach, we are better off at this point. Their is still a lot of work to be done to have a team that can compete.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz29s: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2023
airmark:

Football fans like Lordfalcao and blackangel that probably are not watching this match, will come back tomorrow and tell you how he was great in his early years in Ettihad and deserves to be kept.
As predicted

He snuck in the useless jamaican like we won't notice.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2023
Griffon:

Did you watch Vini from 2019-21? That brudda was atrocious with his decisions.

Allow Poch to work on Mudryk. The talent dey.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2023
Pochettino: "We need to be careful. When you play for Chelsea, people expect to win. Yes, we have many young but we need experience also. We are working hard to add players."

(1) (2) (3) ... (17941) (17942) (17943) (17944) (17945) (17946) (17947) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, nihilistjnr, drisham(m), popizaino(m), StarchAndBanga, DeadPresidents, oliverano, MRSAleroELEFAN(f) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.