Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740197 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17961) (17962) (17963) (17964) (17965) (17966) (17967) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
he played himself,next time hire better agent not amateurs 😁.

how can you expect a professional gambler (tony bloom) to stick to his words , don't he knows that he will get greedy?

This should be a lesson for all those bright prospect running to sign contract anytime big club comes for them, insert a fucking Clause
Let him continue waiting for the money to play Baba ijebu and sportybet. He'll soon break Methuselah's record. Just because tony Sullivan did his maga this tony wants to do his own too because they are namesakes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

They saw us collecting money for several deadwoods and thought they could play another maga trick like last season forgetting all the money is not even up to half of the money wasted in January alone. It's just caicedo I pity.
why pity him, he is going to play Europa League next season and be worth 100m or more

O, ya pity him, nobody may buy him next summer. Teams way get the money fit no get space or want anything to do with Brighton expect they reduce their mouth and sell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Then they should continue waiting for who'll give them £100m. By the time no one hits that price and they sell him for under 80million. We will be there to see them still pay their tithe to independent valentine.
You are sounding like Brighton is forcing anybody to buy Caicedo. They have made it clear they don't want to even sell and prefer to keep him. It's up to the buyer which is us to make them an offer they can't refuse or look somewhere else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Let him continue waiting for the money to play Baba ijebu and sportybet. He'll soon break Methuselah's record. Just because tony Sullivan did his maga this tony wants to do his own too because they are namesakes.
hehe ,bro scammed us with cucurella thinking he will get us again.
not knowing that this time boehly is armed with men wey Sabi.

Including his former scout,when will people realize boehly don wise up. Man moving like a real chess player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
why pity him, he is going to play Europa League next season and be worth 100m or more

O, ya pity him, nobody may buy him next summer. Teams way get the money fit no get space or want anything to do with Brighton expect they reduce their mouth and sell
How many top clubs even have space in the midfield or are desperate like you for them? Real madrid are stacked, Bayern is waiting for him on a free, All Italian clubs can't currently afford him, I don't need to tell you barka's condition, Psg would be looking to replace mbappe and strengthen their attack if he goes. Assnal bought rice, Livarpool are disciplined, Apari doesn't seem interested, Manyoo bought mount and there's no way he will go to Saudi pro league at this age.
Brighton might just play themselves.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Unlimited22:
4.5m to 100m in 2 years.

Omo even if na $PEPE token. Haba.
Enzo went from £10million to £106million in 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kimbeast:

It's obvious Brighton wants a gain of over 70milion pound minus the fee to independent.
£100m still too much na for a £70m gain, £90m at best but they should have collected £75m or £80m. I still see Chelsea paying 100m (€ I pray)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

How many top clubs even have space in the midfield or are desperate like you for them? Real madrid are stacked, Bayern is waiting for him on a free, All Italian clubs can't currently afford him, I don't need to tell you barka's condition, Psg would be looking to replace mbappe and strengthen their attack if he goes. Assnal bought rice, Livarpool are disciplined, Apari doesn't seem interested, Manyoo bought mount and there's no way he will go to Saudi pro league at this age.
leave them make them dey deceive themselves awon , caicedo sympathizers .

The only people that can afford him is Chelsea, why is there no other club lining up to bid for him like us?

Because he is considered too expensive for a rebuild,make them they their
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kimbeast:
You are sounding like Brighton is forcing anybody to buy Caicedo. They have made it clear they don't want to even sell and prefer to keep him. It's up to the buyer which is us to make them an offer they can't refuse or look somewhere else.
At this point I hope we leave negotiations if our next bid is rejected. They should keep him and try to replicate last season's result especially as Macalester is gone. It's already tiring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
£100m still too much na for a £70m gain, £90m at best but they should have collected £75m or £80m. I still see Chelsea paying 100m (€ I pray)
Chelsea is not paying £100m for him know this and know peace.

Nicolas Jackson transfer should give you a heads-up on the type of frugality we are taking now , Lesley is here to stay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

honestly I feel westham were lucky to still collect £105m after keep Rice all this while when Chelsea wanted him.

But you forgot one club, NEWCASTLE 😏
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kimbeast:

Abeg send Boehly the remaining balance make ẹ complete the money.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
caicedo fanboys go cry tire ,they think we will pay £100m for somebody that his job is just to recover ball 😎.

That's how Chelsea said they were looking for striker after signing Jackson only to make a U-turn. make una dey play.

This is a final warning shot if Brighton like make them knows sell na them Sabi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Our very own camaviga. 😤.
honestly the hope is he becomes as good as Camavinga is for Madrid. Camavinga improved and is improving. Once upon a time dude couldn't be trusted never our defence, now there's some calling for a double pivot with him. LB is not DM but the improvement is evident to Madrid fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ibime, what do you think of Tyler Adams?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
honestly I feel westham were lucky to still collect £105m after keep Rice all this while when Chelsea wanted him.

Is it not Newcastle that saw caicedo and still went to buy tonali outside? With all their money they've not still spent up to 100m on a single player because of ffp. It's like we might soon witness another sapa inspired letter from caicedo if things don't change.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Chelsea is not paying £100m for him know this and know peace.

Nicolas Jackson transfer should give you a heads-up on the type of frugality we are taking now , Lesley is here to stay
Ugochukwu may stay, Strasbourg have 3DMs, 6midfielders except they sell or Chelsea buy another club (Portuguese league or wherever). The boy might actually stay.

Question is why Lesley, €27m would have been enough to buy Varela, Enzo le fee or any of those Twitter YouTube hyped up cheap options people were naming up and down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:

When they have Bruno and Toneli what will they want in Caiceido
Brighton aren't willing to sell they know Chelsea want him desperate that y they are doing like this.

But na want for Chelsea pr they should just find one player and say they aren't interested in Caiceido Brighton will definitely come around
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kimbeast:

That's because we were the only ones desperate to pay that fee at that time. Which top club do you currently think would pay that for caicedo with the situation of things?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Unlimited22:

Good thing is he's 19, not 25. He's going to Strasbourg to develop under a competent coach. We will still sign a DM. Maybe Caicedo himself.

Chill small boss
as if Chelsea don't have coaches that develop and improve players abi.

Lol if they don't then we are doomed, Mudryk and Madueke ahhh 😭😭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Ugochukwu may stay, Strasbourg have 3DMs, 6midfielders except they sell or Chelsea buy another club (Portuguese league or wherever). The boy might actually stay.

Question is why Lesley, €27m would have been enough to buy Varela, Enzo le fee or any of those Twitter YouTube hyped up cheap options people were naming up and down.
don't have answer to your question my own is ugochukwu is here to stay 😁,next transfer target please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I go watch highlight later ,I pray he cooks so that we will be in Brighton face like:

"in your face"!
no watch highlights, look for Lesley Vs PSG or Rennes Vs PSG or Lyon, lille match and watch. You can watch a match where Rennes won, one they lost especially against a team they are better than
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Brighton are not willing to sell. Brighton are not under pressure to sell but they have to sell before they afford Kudus. Dey play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I don't understand o., person you bought for £4.5m you wan sell am for £100m ,na meme stock?
mtcheeew abegi.
lol, a player from youth academy can still be valued at £100m after one season, even with almost £0m spent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
people who still believe Chelsea will buy a DM 🤭 after this guy they clearly didn't learn from Jackson,at this point Chelsea don give up but they won't tell you.

They will throw one last weak bid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
lol, a player from youth academy can still be valued at £100m after one season, even with almost £0m spent
bro I don't give a fck ,we spent £100m on single midfielder why should we spend another £100m for two players,is that not madness?

somebody transfer budget
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Brighton are not willing to sell. Brighton are not under pressure to sell but they have to sell before they afford Kudus. Dey play.
they don't know,bloom thought he could try cucurella trick on us .

feed on our desperation ,en never see anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Then they should continue waiting for who'll give them £100m. By the time no one hits that price and they sell him for under 80million. We will be there to see them still pay their tithe to independent valentine.
I laughed when I read Lazio president rejected 150m imaginary bid for Savic, dude got sold for way less than a third of that. Same thing happened with Belotti, after one good season they quoted 100m for him, even 80m bid self.

Muani is one player they have hyped up but no one chop the bait, D dude may lose value if he doesn't keep up, look Vlahovic they have reduced asking price from 80 to almost 60, yet no bid. United and PSG preferred to spend 60m+ on a 20yr old with barely 10goals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kimbeast:
if they keep Caicedo good luck to them trying to convince any youth player or any South American youth player who wants a stepping up team to join. Knowing Brighton would fvking go back on their words
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Another 20plus million on a player that adds nothing to the first team. Putin will never see peace for making us lose Abramovich.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Brighton overdid themselves this time, rejecting bids without sitting down for negotiation.

their useless coach talking to Chelsea anyhow, they played themselves.

Tony bloom using news outlets to talk shit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
I laughed when I read Lazio president rejected 150m imaginary bid for Savic, dude got sold for way less than a third of that. Same thing happened with Belotti, after one good season they quoted 100m for him, even 80m bid self.

Muani is one player they have hyped up but no one chop the bait, D dude may lose value if he doesn't keep up, look Vlahovic they have reduced asking price from 80 to almost 60, yet no bid. United and PSG preferred to spend 60m+ on a 20yr old with barely 10goals
Oh my God. You are in the spirit. I owe you 15 bottles of desperado when I blow.
Look at free transfer hunters barka for example. When they were blowing money back then on Coutinho, dembele and griezmann their fans who are currently cursing their president were hailing back then. Now they are so broke to the point that their lamasia boys have to shuttle between football and farming to raise money for them, their fine woman players are being forced to do hookup.
Even the free transfer market Saudi arabia has entered and are already spoiling business for them. I don't want to ever see Chelsea go to that point so we have to be careful.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17961) (17962) (17963) (17964) (17965) (17966) (17967) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nateevs(m), airmark(m), Shegzdave, abimcdssi and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.