Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10757839 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18012) (18013) (18014) (18015) (18016) (18017) (18018) ... (19437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:26am On Aug 11, 2023
kushercain:
Bleep brighton. Make we hijack all their remaining targets
Chelsea needs Kudus now self
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CrystalTiger(m): 2:37am On Aug 11, 2023
Android17:
If it works out that way for sure. However, I don't think Klopp will maximize him because TAA is now playing the inverted role like Stones. Leaving TAA, Moses and any other midfielder be it Alcantara or Curtis Jones etc, coupled with an aging and emaciated VVD, Liverpool's midfield and defense will be open like that tennis competition.

There's McAllister and that Leipzig boy they got...Klopp is very dangerous with an energetic midfield..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 2:42am On Aug 11, 2023
CrystalTiger:

There's McAllister and that Leipzig boy they got...Klopp is very dangerous with an energetic midfield..
You're right. I forgot Szoboszlai. But my point is, most of those players are very attack-minded so Liverpool's attack will be tight but they will concede so many goals as they have done all preseason long. Klopp is jittery: he could have gone for Moses earlier but he is going now - very close to the start of the new season. He is breaking an English record by the way.

He knows they don't defend well and I don't think Moses can fix that. So it could go either ways.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 2:45am On Aug 11, 2023
Kudos to Liverpool, never believe they will pull that stunt.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:47am On Aug 11, 2023
raumdeuter:

He delivered in a major final which none of VVD nor Hazard ever did

So who was the best player/MOTM when Chelsea won Europa cup final 2019?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:47am On Aug 11, 2023
Liverpool spending ยฃ110m to get Mac Allister's Brighton partner. If Chelsea can't get Barella then there's florentino of benfica he may not cost more than 40-50m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:49am On Aug 11, 2023
ยฃ110m for Caicedo cheesy

I'm only disappointed our slow pace gave Brighton what they wanted; a bidding war of some sort.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:51am On Aug 11, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Matt some how knows what Chelsea will likely bid and he is posting it for what purpose?

The report makes no sense. After reporting Chelsea will match any bid Liverpool makes, has Liverpool made any bid, so why announce what bid Chelsea will make. [
Except Chelsea are planning on setting a trap for Liverpool and walking away from the deal completely.

So you know โ‚ฌ100m breaks Liverpool's transfer record

Well the trap was a big catch,so no more fsg is stingy, Liverpool doesn't spend money agenda from Liverpool fans or flexing of NetSpend stats๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Gucciboy:

Well the trap was a big catch,so no more fsg is stingy, Liverpool doesn't spend money agenda from Liverpool fans or flexing of NetSpend stats๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I am praying Boehly doesn't pull some stunt tomorrow like bid 120m.

When they had Ugarte in the bag they didn't do anything crazy it's too late to start now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am now Liverpool want to spend budget klopp will spend for the next six years on caicedo

otilo,No more excuse of Liverpool doesn't spend money this season ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Instead of Chelsea to sign Caicedo gently they went to pull Liverpool's tail by flirting with Lavia. You nack person gf, the guy go nack your wife. grin

Lavia is actually a better fit for Chelsea than Caicedo who is yet another hybrid 6/8. Lavia is a pure 6. Enzo and the rest can play a bit more forward while Lavia sits. The only thing now is that Southampton might be getting dollar sign ideas.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Android17:
VVD never played 59-60 games for Liverpool because Liverpool never played as many games to do it and they certainly didn't do it back to back like Rodri is saying.

Take note.

In what seasons did your Rodri play 59-60 matches for City, to start with?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
God I'm so loving this , no way I'm paying ยฃ100m for dm after spending ยฃ100m on a single midfielder,to make matter worse a club that scammed us previously

Seriously bro,we got Adams and Ugochukwu already. what we need now is attacking midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 2:58am On Aug 11, 2023
airmark:

In what seasons did your Rodri play 59-60 matches for City, to start with?
Good question to ask Rodri since you posted an image of a quote supposedly from him. He is the one that said it. Me I knew that City usually played more games than Liverpool every season and VVD has not been as healthy so he has not played as many games as Rodri.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 3:02am On Aug 11, 2023
BlueAngel444:
na alternatives make Chelsea sign Tyler na, maybe they lost Edson after all their data analysis or they lost interest. Who else? Lavia still dey market. Ya they lost Ugarte to PSG, but isn't Lavia better, younger and cheaper than Ugarte?

Anyway Chelsea should go and sign Brazilian Andre or Alan Valera, Chelsea get options maybe not epl proven options.

Alan Varela is off to Porto ,we have only Andre Trindade now ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:06am On Aug 11, 2023
Android17:
Good question to ask Rodri since you posted an image of a quote supposedly from him. He is the one that said it. Me I knew that City usually played more games than Liverpool every season and VVD has not been as healthy so he has not played as many games as Rodri.

Again, when did Rodri play 59-60 matches in a season unlike VVD as you confidently believed?

That's how you erroneouslyy argue based on wrong premise. I hope you are not too in a hurry in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:07am On Aug 11, 2023
If we were going to drop 100m at the end why didn't we wrap this up earlier?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 3:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Declan rice to Arsenal for ยฃ105m
Moises Caicedo to Liverpool for ยฃ110m

Who would have believed that arsenal and Liverpool would spend that much on Dm.

So finally everybody is buying success,no more wasting money agenda ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 3:12am On Aug 11, 2023
kingBolton:
If we are going to drop 100m at the end while didn't we wrap this up earlier?

Keep yourself at peace bro, we all gotta watch ยฃ110m caicedo this season then we know who got the better deal.

Chelsea really tried avoiding spending ยฃ100m
on another overpriced player.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:14am On Aug 11, 2023
That's the end of top 4 Sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 3:23am On Aug 11, 2023
kingBolton:
If we were going to drop 100m at the end why didn't we wrap this up earlier?

I don't think we bid 100million, Fabrizio is just trying to spice the news up that it was actually a bidding war.

๐Ÿ˜‚ He said Liverpool was the first bidder 110million and you think we bid that 100million?

Chelsea board aren't dumb.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 3:33am On Aug 11, 2023
Historic. Moisรฉs Isaac Caicedo Corozo is the most expensive player in Premier League history

โœ…๐Ÿ’ยฃ110M- Moisรฉs Isaac Caicedo Corozo
โœ…๐Ÿ’ยฃ105.6M โ€”Enzo Jeremรญas Fernรกndez
โœ…๐Ÿ’ ยฃ105M - Declan Rice

๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Wow stingy Liverpool got the most expensive player now, lots of pressure coming from the media.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 3:37am On Aug 11, 2023
airmark:

Again, when did Rodri play 59-60 matches in a season unlike VVD as you confidently believed?

That's how you erroneouslyy argue based on wrong premise. I hope you are not too in a hurry in real life.

Did you not post the quote? Is the quote not attributed to Rodri? Tell me the season that VVD played more games than Rodri since after the first season that he was signed? If you can't, it means VVD has not played as many games as Rodri mentioned.

I quoted your own post. If you felt it was not true, then why post it and relate it to Hazard and VVD when you know it is not true?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:43am On Aug 11, 2023
Android17:
Overhappiness dey worry me.

Why are you happy about this deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Gucciboy:

So who was the best player/MOTM when Chelsea won Europa cup final 2019?

Yuropa cup really? Na that one be major trophy? Of that's so why is Sevilla not rated as one of the best teams in Europe since they win Yuropa at will
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:47am On Aug 11, 2023
Incognito9:

I don't think we bid 100million, Fabrizio is just trying to spice the news up that it was actually a bidding war.

๐Ÿ˜‚ He said Liverpool was the first bidder 110million and you think we bid that 100million?

Chelsea board aren't dumb.
Fabrizio is not the only one reporting the 100m bid from Chelsea, and Chelsea board are actually very dumb, if you are going to bid that much for the player, why wait this late?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:49am On Aug 11, 2023
Before the summer transfer, the general idea was for Chelsea to get a good GK, DM and ST and we will compete but all we ended up doing was to downgrade the entire Midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 3:50am On Aug 11, 2023
raumdeuter:

Yuropa cup really? Na that one be major trophy? Of that's so why is Sevilla not rated as one of the best teams in Europe since they win Yuropa at will

European trophy is a major trophy ,l don't care if it doesn't suits your agenda.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 3:53am On Aug 11, 2023
Premier League clubs net spending in the summer of 2023/24. The numbers include Maguire & Kane & Caicedo deal. ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Liverpool gets the highest NetSpend after caicedo deal.

I hope klop will stop moaning about other Clubs transfer business.

Everyone buys success now no exceptions ๐Ÿ˜

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 4:03am On Aug 11, 2023
raumdeuter:

Why are you happy about this deal
I feel Klopp is going off the cuff on this one. I don't think he planned for the player and I don't think the player alone can solve the problem Klopp wants to solve which is his gaping defense which stems from the lack of defensive support since Fab and Henderson depreciated and left.

Also, TAA is vice captain which means he will usually start games and since Klopp has moved him to the inverted role Klopp can only play 2 other midfielders with him. Caicedo and either Dominik from Leipzig or McAllister neither of which is defensive. Even Caicedo is not ultra defensive. He is more like Kroos than Kante. I personally feel he is not a DM but a DCM if I can call it that but he is more CM than DM.

So Liverpool's team will be strong in Cups but not consistent in the league which is my priority before the UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:13am On Aug 11, 2023
BlueMann:
Nahhh if we actually bottle this deal lmaoooo
We already have.

Just sign Lavia for 50m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:15am On Aug 11, 2023
BlueAngel444:
nobody is going to talk about how Liverpool bidded ยฃ10m more than the ridiculous asking price

But when Chelsea did it for Cucurella in order to keep Brighton from signing Colwill, Chelsea is a maga.

How did Brighton have power of attorney over Colwills contract?

The way you come up with shรฎts ehn

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18012) (18013) (18014) (18015) (18016) (18017) (18018) ... (19437) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TLona1, Trevor012(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.