Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,451 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10667697 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18066) (18067) (18068) (18069) (18070) (18071) (18072) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
🚨 FFP : Chelsea’s estimated amortised spending in the past three windows under Boehly and Clearlake, using initial transfer figures reported by The Athletic, comes to £157.2 million - this significantly lower number is almost entirely offset by an accounting profit from player sales of £149.6 million over the same period! (@TheAthleticFC) genius in charge
No evidence !!!!! .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2023
Omo, the dumb officials from Manchester United yesterday March have been dropped from next game day schedule

Wolves got robbed
Man u are trash
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2023
Chelsea have spent more in 1 year than Pep in his first 6 years at City. You better dominate the premier league in the next 6years winning nothing less than 4 Epl titles.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2023
kingBolton:
What's with all these tuchel talks?? He is no longer the manager here, lets all support Poch now please.

Increase the volume pls.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2023
It was never a doubt i was always a blue.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ibime:

However what you don't realize is that £157m will recur in the books for the next 7 years till those players contracts expire, while there will be no more homegrown players to sell to offset the £157m

The profit generated by player sales is a one time profit (Profit on disposal) while the amortized spending is recurring each year

Meaning Boehly has done all his spending upfront leaving little wiggle room in future transfer windows

Gallagher, Chalobah, Odoi and Broja sales will be pure accounting profit since their carrying value is zero and are more likely than not in order to balance the books either now or next accounting year

When Lukaku, Ziyech, Sterling, Kepa, Cucurella and Fofana are eventually sold, it will also generate huge accounting losses to offset.

That's why I said months ago that Chelsea will need to sell most homegrown players to generate accounting profit to offset the amortized spending

Is there any reason why you are not factoring additional revenue streams such as sponsorships, shirt sales, stadium income, and TV rights ?

Commercial and TV revenue alone is very significant
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
🚨 Chelsea would like to add 2 more attackers, a new goalkeeper and Romeo Lavia is set to join...

🔗 Simon Johnson

tears in my eyes, pochettino properly backed.
2 attackers? Is it because they want to betray and sell Matseen. Is preseason a scam?

Chelsea will step up plans to sell Conor Gallagher, Trevoh Chalobah, Ian Maatsen, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Hakim Ziyech. Carney Chukwuemeka or Lesley Ugochukwu could be loaned out. Conor Gallagher is keen to stay and fight for his place. #CFC (@NizaarKinsella)

You want to sell Matseen but keep Cucurella and Sterling 😭😭😭, they better add buy back clause and 40% sell on clause.

Loaning Ugochukwu or, thought he was definitely going on loan where did the "OR" come from. Does Poch really want to him because of aerial weakness in the midfield. Anyway Chukwuemeka really needs a full season to shine, hope he gets a great club. Between he and Ugochukwu, the should go on loan.

Like play like play Gallagher go stay Chelsea like this, hope he improves on Liverpool pools game.

Colwill dey talk about the manager hope Poch told him how much he almost cost Chelsea the game.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Godx:
Chelsea have spent more in 1 year than Pep in his first 6 years at City. You better dominate the premier league in the next 6years winning nothing less than 4 Epl titles.
some of the figures there are incorrect and they added the add ons to them. Anyway it doesn't matter Chelsea don turn billionaire club.

Pep spent more than 1billion on a squad that contained many stars and world class players. 😮‍💨

Of course Chelsea will win the league as soon as they can. 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Eden Hazard never “convinced” Lavia, but did answer questions on life at Stamford Bridge. Lavia has also been in contact with Chelsea players, like Lesley Ugochukwu. (@sachatavolieri) 🇧🇪 ⌛️

Lesley?? How, what connection?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
popizaino:

Increase the volume pls.
It's the club above any individual, I was against hiring tuchel cause I wanted another manager. Tuchel came and made me change my mind, I was against his sacking but immediately he left chelsea, that's the end of my love for him. I didn't want Poch too but now that he is here, he is the best manager in the world for me and can do no wrong. It's always chelsea >> any individual.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Todd boehly is truly a genius 😁❤️

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Watched the game, wasn’t impressed, It was down to Liverpool being bad more than anything

I still remain a Chelsea fan but nothing about this club fills me with optimism, subpar players, bland coach with false assumptions of his capabilities.

My agenda has evolved to ownership change.

If we struggle this season, What’s the plan? Another 1billion revamp, clueless owners, clueless fans.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
popizaino:
It was never a doubt i was always a blue.

I don’t get the excitement to be honest, we keep paying over the odds for very basic players.

Pep played the same game with arsenal for Declan rice, pep had zero real interest in that average player but he forced arsenal to pay over the odds. I don’t believe that Liverpool truly believed that they could get him

Chelsea refused to pay 100m, Liverpool baited Chelsea and all of a sudden, we can pay 100m.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Havertz10:
Watched the game, wasn’t impressed, It was down to Liverpool being bad more than anything

I still remain a Chelsea fan but nothing about this club fills me with optimism, subpar players, bland coach with false assumptions of his capabilities.

If we struggle this season, What’s the plan? Another 1billion revamp, clueless owners, clueless fans.
Kindly revert to Ur previous moniker b4 havertz came,,we have heard u

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Altern8tor:

Kindly revert to Ur previous moniker b4 havertz came,,we have heard u

IamJ grin

I miss that account
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Donstan baby, where are you smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Olise's release clause has been triggered

Time to sort out final details
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Our recruitment since January has been good, said back then that they basically threw the towel in for UCL and just wanted to get as many players in as possible for the summer, probably why the club completely ignored Potter’s thoughts on Enzo.

What were Potter's thoughts on Enzo? 🤔
Was it Rice he wanted?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
BlueMann:
Olise's release clause has been triggered

Time to sort out final details
Fab is a legend, some said he didn't have that RC anymore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chelsea believed to have activated release clause in Michael Olise contract. [@David_Ornstein]

Lavia & Olise are next for Chelsea according to @FabrizioRomano
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea believed to have activated release clause in Michael Olise contract. [@David_Ornstein]

Lavia & Olise are next for Chelsea according to @FabrizioRomano
Michael Olise is currently sidelined after tearing his hamstring at the Under-21 European Championship which could prevent him from playing until the end of September. #CFC (@David_Ornstein)

Fabrizio and Ornstein, the RC is £35m, so where did 45m bid report come from?

Joe Shields once again playing a prominent role in negotiations for Michael Olise. #CFC (@BobbyVincentFL)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Michael Olise will be a #Chelsea player in the 'next few days'. [via @TheSecretScout_]
Breaking: #Chelsea and Crystal Palace have reached an agreement in principle for the transfer of Michael Olise over a fee of slightly less than €40M. [via @FabriceHawkins]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Michael Olise will be a #Chelsea player in the 'next few days'. [via @TheSecretScout_]
Breaking: #Chelsea and Crystal Palace have reached an agreement in principle for the transfer of Michael Olise over a fee of slightly less than €40M. [via @FabriceHawkins]

Finally Chelsea have signed sterling replacement 😁😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
City losing KDB for a few months means west ham have them by the sack as they wish to sign paqueta.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
BlueAngel444:
City losing KDB for a few months means west ham have them by the sack as they wish to sign paqueta.

They have no choice,West ham are already counting 100m on another midfielder.

Transfer market in EPL is weird 😁

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
🚨 Manchester City were considering a move for Michael Olise to replace Riyad Mahrez but that player chose Chelsea over the Treble winners.

(Source: tw/GaryJacob)

Chelsea got the biggest pull in EPL ❤️❤️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Godx:
funny thing is, they are all average players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Havertz10:

boehly is just a laulau spender. He doesnt know his onions. Chelsea are yet to get a striker and lavishing like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Olise was also being considered by Manchester City as a replacement for Riyad Mahrez, but Olise favoured a move to Chelsea. [times]

But no Olise and Nkunku till October
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gucciboy:

Finally Chelsea have signed sterling replacement 😁😂😂
replacement way fit no play till October 😮‍💨
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fabrizio Romano on YouTube: “Chelsea are still working on the structure of the Romeo Lavia deal with Southampton today.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Michael Olise will sign a very long contract with Chelsea. (@FabrizioRomano)

Which one is very long contract 😮‍💨 if it's not 9yrs like Caicedo then it's not very long. If it's six years na normal Chelsea contract be that, if na 7-8years na long contract be that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18066) (18067) (18068) (18069) (18070) (18071) (18072) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), cephasdultimate and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.