Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507810 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18116) (18117) (18118) (18119) (18120) (18121) (18122) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kendzyma(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emaprince:
I go soon stop coming to this thread sha. Can't let Chelsea uselessness disturb my life abeg.

Players dey collect millions weekly dey club and party after losing matches, while we dey suffer renew shege under Tinubu, still come dey get heart attack on top stupid games from players wey dey enjoy life.

Thunder fire them.

I stopped taking Nigerian football seriously after they lost a world cup group game due to a stupid red card from one of our midfielders ( forgotten the name), and the next day, it was reported that they went clubbing same night they lost the match, meanwhile I didn't eat that particular night. Imagine that! Na there I know say OYO na my name.

Thunder fire all of them.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Itsrm:

It's even looking forward to the game all week, turned down a copy and paste job that would have given me money just so I can watch renewed Chelsea under Poch

It hurts I no go lie cheesy

shocked I know Chelsea fans are looking forward to today's game but this pass o

It's well, take heart eh, take heart. Hope say no one close to you know sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Wait sorry did Mudryk just fall shocked like fall while trapping that cross 🤣🤣

100m Ukrainian spice girl

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Chelshits fans after Manutd loss vs Chelshit fans right now 🤣🤣

😀😀😀😀

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
popizaino:
Pochettino has to instruct Thiago Silva not to old ball for more than 2secs,anything more than that he should be bench. What is this stupid caressing of the ball when we were trailing?

That shit needs to be stamped out asap! Many times a lot of runs where being made and he was just strolling with/caressing the ball. I love Silva but I don't like this sluggishness on the ball and taking forever to reach a decision to pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
raumdeuter:
I blame Jorginho and Kepa
rotfl 🤣😭🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😭🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
BlueAngel444:
shocked I know Chelsea fans are looking forward to today's game but this pass o

It's well, take heart eh, take heart. Hope say no one close to you know sha

Na to go back to last seasons state of mind before games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Ya, this Mudryk will definitely bench Sterling and send him to the Arabian desert 😏

Yes o

We were made to believe Jorginho was the problem, he left it became Kepa now he left and they bought mudryk Caicedo and Enzo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
So much reactive comments here. Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
fredoooooo:
The pholeesh people behind our transfer need to be hang..
Mudryk 100m , caicedo 100million for what gan gan ..

Alhaji worrof Enzo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ibrahimmantu79:

I tire for that Mudryk.
Caicedo, no be this kind leg Nama go take reach Aba
I will give Caicedo the benefit of doubt. He looked like someone lacking in confidence.

Na this kind thing make I no dey put mind for transfer news again, and you won't see me hype any new signing here. Make them sign anybody they want to sign. If he plays well, I praise him. If he plays rubbish, I drag him.

Chelsea may get their acts together towards the ending of the season or next season. Na young players full everywhere. My only happiness is that it is someone like Poch that is the manager, and he will be given time. If he misses the EPL, he shouldn't miss the local cups.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emaprince:
I go soon stop coming to this thread sha. Can't let Chelsea uselessness disturb my life abeg.

Players dey collect millions weekly dey club and party after losing matches, while we dey suffer renew shege under Tinubu, still come dey get heart attack on top stupid games from players wey dey enjoy life.

Thunder fire them.

I stopped taking Nigerian football seriously after they lost a world cup group game due to a stupid red card from one of our midfielders ( forgotten the name), and the next day, it was reported that they went clubbing same night they lost the match, meanwhile I didn't eat that particular night. Imagine that! Na there I know say OYO na my name.

This wailing too much for only u..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Yes o

We were made to believe Jorginho was the problem, he left it became Kepa now he left and they bought mudryk Caicedo and Enzo
I said it that Poch will wait till Chelsea is losing before bringing in Caicedo, the worst is he said Madueke would play a part.

Well thank God for once the usual Scape goats escape today, Emeka, Gallagher, Sterling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Aguerd red card. It's time to cook.
Cukuruku, cook dat ting.
Where those BST hensbrain and brainzproblem where come our thread come dey form analysts.
Trevor12, how far, you go let them sleep this night?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Incognito9:
Nah this one is worst

Poch better fix this up now before it's late, make I go awol jare
Na small small e dey start, 2 games played, 5 points dropped. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
Oga Ibime, is it not time we go and beg Eva Cainero to come back? We had the best medical team in England when she was leading them. Our players were not getting injured like this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
Emaprince:

Thunder fire them.

YOUR TEARS.......

ARE DELICIOUS!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Put Caicedo, Put Caicedo

You go think say na maggi

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Greatihex:
I will give Caicedo the benefit of doubt. He looked like someone lacking in confidence.

Na this kind thing make I no dey put mind for transfer news again, and you won't see me hype any new signing here. Make them sign anybody they want to sign. If he plays well, I praise him. If he plays rubbish, I drag him.

Chelsea may get their acts together towards the ending of the season or next season. Na young players full everywhere. My only happiness is that it is someone like Poch that is the manager, and he will be given time. If he misses the EPL, he shouldn't miss the local cups.

when I said buying him for £100m+ fit make am flop them talk say we need am for another £100m DM

The thing making me laugh is, last season he replaced Jorginho and failed at it, this season he took number 8 and be like him wan replace Kovacic 🤣🤣🤣. This was Enzo's game to win, to boss to be MOTM but, it is well. What I now know is make them no try play ENZO for two man midfield ever again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Itsrm:

It's even looking forward to the game all week, turned down a copy and paste job that would have given me money just so I can watch renewed Chelsea under Poch

It hurts I no go lie cheesy

You copied Manchester City, you pasted Luton Town grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dreamxhaser: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
If only Chelsea had some budget so they could improve their team. This asks for a complete rebuild, there should be 'massive investment on a new, younger squad.

Maybe a new coach too?

😫🤣

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
A40:
Over mid wan kill this team. Chai

Special shoutout to Madueke with his baggy shorts and bandana, and to Mudryk who was not allowed to leave Ukraine with his brain.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
timbros:
So much reactive comments here. Lol.

No be today now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Ya, this Mudryk will definitely bench Sterling and send him to the Arabian desert 😏

100 million Cardi B grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Very good question

What is good about that foolish question? Yes we lost the match and we performed woefully but anybody thinking of bringing agenda of asking what is Pochettino's attacking pattern is blind and his agenda is dead on arrival.

Pochettino didn't ask Enzo to miss penalty

I cant count the number of chances that fell into our players leg in the box that came from a well team play which was rare under Tuchel. These are the tiny details/positive you need to be aware of before starting useless agenda alongside lordfalcao.

In Liverpool's game Mudryk, Chilwell and Jackson all had the chances to put us ahead from a well team work but they all squandered it.

I don't think i need to tell you about today's game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hensben come analyse this match for we where no know ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
popizaino:

What is good about that foolish question? Yes we lost the match and we performed woefully but anybody thinking of bringing agenda of asking what is Pochettino's attacking pattern is blind and his agenda is dead on arrival.

Pochettino didn't ask Enzo to miss penalty

I cant count the number of chances that fell into our players leg in the box that came from a well team play which was rare under Tuchel. These are the tiny details/positive you need to be aware of before starting useless agenda alongside lordfalcao.

In Liverpool's game Mudryk, Chilwell and Jackson all had the chances to put us ahead from a well team work but they all squandered it.

I don't think i need to tell you about today's game.

Bro you sound hangry. Small small abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Omo, as Caicedo concede penalty, see as men dey shout "one fifteen, one fifteen"
GBAICEDO GBAICEDO GBAICEDO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FakeNEWSevryday: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
grin grin grin

Moises Caicedo’s Chelsea Debut by numbers:

37 minutes played
8 losses of possession
2 fouls
1 shot off target
1 error leading to shot
1 penalty conceded
🤣🤣🤣 £115mila

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Moises Caicedo’s Chelsea Debut by numbers:

37 minutes played
8 losses of possession
2 fouls
1 shot off target
1 error leading to shot
1 penalty conceded

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
MorataFC:
Na small small e dey start, 2 games played, 5 points dropped. cry

Pep guardiola had the same start to what will be a glorious career at Barcelona. Keep the faith.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Caicedo full highlight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18116) (18117) (18118) (18119) (18120) (18121) (18122) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thazard(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.