Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10516885 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18125) (18126) (18127) (18128) (18129) (18130) (18131) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
MorataFC:
I am the only advocate for Thiago on this thread but for now, I agreed with you.
Lol you say wetin?
When myself, BlueMann and Popizaino are still alive, among others?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Even palace dey utilize red card against Arsenal undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
popizaino:

I am very much aware of this,maybe we should just sack Pochettino after two games and call Nagglesman,Ancelotti, Pep guardiola to come and develop this players after two games.
I am not calling for his sack but he should work harder on his tactics so the noise won't grow louder from the small one now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
BlueMann:

When I neva die? cheesy

Popizaino dey there too
lol grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
A40:
If Pep can squeeze out Jeremy Doku's full potential una don enter another problem for England be that oh
Which doku? That headless chicken.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

I am not calling for his sack but he should work harder on his tactics so the noise won't grow louder from the small one now.

I completely agree on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
Them swear for Palace with blacks grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
We are paying €16 million for an mls goalkeeper. Holy boehly has relapsed. Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Giroud and pulisic for milan and we buy Mudryk for 100Million, Sterling is still a starter.
Pochettino na mumu , he can't even give his team an idnetity.
Sebi we know Mourinho park the bus.
Pep at city we all k ow his type of footy.
Our O 'level junior brother in London Arteta give them identity even if their uselessnes go still remain permanent till Jesus come.
What exactly is Pochettino football? ...
Tó all you yooseeless beings behind our transfer that bought volkswagen beetles engine inside Bentley ẹ ní kure...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
airmark:

That's why I suggested dual pivot of Lavia and pre-August Caicedo. 😄
Let's hope Poch thinks same way too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
16m we will package to add and look for a cold finisher. This petkovic better be good because there's a big difference between epl and mls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
🚨 💣 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: Djordje Petrović to Chelsea, here we go! Verbal agreement in place with New England Revolution on €16m deal! 🔵🇷🇸 #CFC

Medical tests booked on Wednesday for the Serbian goalkeeper who’s gonna compete with Robert Sanchez.

🔗 Fabrizio Romano - Sky Italia

📲 @CFC_ChelseaFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
16m we will package to add and look for a cold finisher. This petkovic better be good because there's a big difference between epl and mls.
He's good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
MorataFC:
He's good.
You saw this from watching him regularly or on video highlights?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
fredoooooo:
Giroud and pulisic for milan and we buy Mudryk for 100Million, Sterling is still a starter.
Pochettino na mumu , he can't even give his team an idnetity.
Sebi we know Mourinho park the bus.
Pep at city we all k ow his type of footy.
Our O 'level junior brother in London Arteta give them identity even if their uselessnes go still remain permanent till Jesus come.
What exactly is Pochettino football? ...
Tó all you yooseeless beings behind our transfer that bought volkswagen beetles engine inside Bentley ẹ ní kure...

Commentator - Pulisic on his debut, involved in the first goal and scored the 2nd.

If we ask Capaldi, itsrm and other Foolishic chanters now about stats this season, they will tell you nothing concerns them with 'Sterling', as if they are fully based in Naija like 'Naira' Marley. Their world class player. 😄

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Chelsea keep winning in transfer market but losing on the pitch...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
I see comments here and I laugh, every Chelsea fan should temper their expectations this season. The most important thing is seeing progress. In 2 seasons we lost all our senior players from the champions league triumph, replaced with young talented footballers, some will come good, while other will not. The coach is new and still trying to understand his players. I believe Poch will do well here it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎! Chelsea are set to sign Djordje Petrović as new goalkeeper 🔵🇷🇸

Deal with New England Revolution has been sealed for €16m package — told medical will be Wednesday ✨

Exclusive news, confirmed — 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 🤝🏻
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
🚨 BREAKING: Djordje Petrović to Chelsea, “HERE WE GO” agreement reached for £13.6m. (@FabrizioRomano) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
ItGeek:
I see comments here and I laugh, every Chelsea fan should temper their expectations this season. The most important thing is seeing progress. In 2 seasons we lost all our senior players from the champions league triumph, replaced with young talented footballers, some will come good, while other will not. The coach is new and still trying to understand his players. I believe Poch will do well here it's just a matter of time.
thank you for this the only thing is too tamper our expectations as long as we make progress na the most important thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
even arsenal is playing like Chelsea the only thing is that their defense is more organized,EPL this season go tough walai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Amoto94:

Which serious team is still parading a 38yrs old man as their defensive lynchpin?

Man is on his final season yet Chelsea are still dependent on him, very unfortunate event..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
😂❌ Due to Barça economic situation, the club has made the decision to stop serving meals in La Masia for the players.

❌ In recent years, The players had breakfast and lunch in La Masia's dining room, but now it will be stopped as it's an 'unjustifíed expensẹ'.

[Relevo]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sportsweb:
😂❌ Due to Barça economic situation, the club has made the decision to stop serving meals in La Masia for the players.

❌ In recent years, The players had breakfast and lunch in La Masia's dining room, but now it will be stopped as it's an 'unjustifíed expensẹ'.

[Relevo]
please tell me this a is joke 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
BlueAngel444:
finally we see it that porch preseason na scam

Big scam shows further that pochetino is overrated ....

We had a good pre-season and all he needed is to build on the chemistry that was already established but he choosed to gamble out of fear and cowardice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
please tell me this a is joke 😂
Naso I see am for Twitter 😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sportsweb:
Naso I see am for Twitter 😂😂😂
finished club ,yet FFP will still allow them purchase players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
finished club ,yet FFP will still allow them purchase players
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sportsweb:

[Relevo]
I saw that news in the afternoon and was just feeling pity for andrewbaba44's poverty stricken club.
So this little children will no longer sing Some have food but cannot eat any longer. Despite all the academy fees the parents would hustle to pay. I can't believe I'm richer than fc barkalona.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sportsweb:

[Relevo]
andrewbaba44, whodeyhause is greeting you oh 🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (18125) (18126) (18127) (18128) (18129) (18130) (18131) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001, liveLongNprospa(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.