Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10551834 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18137) (18138) (18139) (18140) (18141) (18142) (18143) ... (19183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Obere4u:

Always playing safe

To be honest I don’t know if it’s a coach thing again, every coach same passive football with very little goals, for some reason we always play best against Liverpool for sometime now grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
James would never have lost that ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
We need one more goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bluelines69:

To be honest I don’t know if it’s a coach thing again, every coach same passive football with very little goals, for some reason we always play best against Liverpool for sometime now grin

It's a coach thing. I thought it will be different with Pochettino especially after our first game with Liverpool but am starting to doubt that after the Westham and this game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
What's all these needles flicks from Jackson

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
James should do come back.

I no dey feel gusto at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
popizaino:

It's a coach thing. I thought it will be different with Pochettino especially after our first game with Liverpool but am starting to doubt that after the Westham and this game.
it is lack of passing channels from the mildfiedlers. They don't spread or make out space to receive pass

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emaprince:
James should do come back.

I no dey feel gusto at all.

😀😀
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
Am really hoping this Caicedo is not another scam from Brighton. He looks like a lost sheep, Just standing there and not wanting to receive the ball. Standing behind opponents so Chelsea defenders cannot pass to him.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
Colwil Dy give me van dijk vibes, nawa o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jackson playing nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Capaldi:
Am really hoping this Caicedo is not another scam from Brighton. He looks like a lost sheep, Just standing there and not wanting to receive the ball. Standing behind opponents so Chelsea defenders cannot pass to him.

Seems to me that Luton is deliberately cutting passing lanes to him when we are building from the back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Incognito9:
We're not in this game at all

angry
Nonsesce Tactics from Poch as usual. We keep passing long towards the left side making Jackson run the channel, with Sterling deeper because he's a ball carrier and Chilwell deeper cause god know what role he's playing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
popizaino:

If even you sound like this there is trouble o grin, it’s not a money issue as well, see Man U academy boy bossing our expensive midfield, I’m honestly tired of changing coaches, I want my ugly football back embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
lordfalcao:
it is lack of passing channels from the mildfiedlers. They don't spread or make out space to receive pass

It is still a coaching matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItisHi: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Diasi abi wetin be him name is a disaster, this guy is Maguire 2.0. Jackson is just a headless chicken.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Capaldi:

Nonsesce Tactics from Poch as usual. We keep passing long towards the left side making Jackson run the channel, with Sterling deeper because he's a ball carrier and Chilwell deeper cause god know what role he's playing

I'm confused about chilwell role, that flank is isolated. The little he get is either collected by opponents or misused.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Average first half

Chukwuemeka usefulness is missed

Lack creativity at the middle.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Colwill is too casual for my liking. Disasi is even worse. Hope JT or someone can come in to handle some defense coaching
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
So many complaints grin

The first half is not that bad. Geeee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Itsrm:
James would never have lost that ball.

I know the exact moment you're talking about, and I felt the exact same way

Like who born you well to collect the ball from James after a 1-2? Ball must enter that box cheesy

Early days, but Gusto is no James.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Itsrm:

Seems to me that Luton is deliberately cutting passing lanes to him when we are building from the back.
The dude is not making any effort to be open. Just strolling behind the Luton attackers

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sell sterling sell sterling, sell Gallagher sell Gallagher. Make we just talk say Caicedo still dey boot na why him start instead of Ugochukwu.

Enzo Enzo, be like card dey hungry am

Once upon a time we had Lewis hall but we sold him and captain Chilwell, well we will chill till he scores.

Not sure how Colwil ever starts ahead of Badiashile sha but agenda go agenda. Make we pray for our number 2, well once upon a time it was Rudiger.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Maatsen will do better than chilwell in that role.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Itsrm:

Asides Nkunku. Who else?
Injury list includes
Nkuku

James

Chukwuemeka
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bluelines69:

The players don't know body movements without the ball creates space for the team.

Sterling always want to dribble instead of passing the ball.

Jackson should start being selfish o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
BlueMann:

I know the exact moment you're talking about, and I felt the exact same way

Like who born you well to collect the ball from James after a 1-2? Ball must enter that box cheesy

Early days, but Gusto is no James.

And if the ball does not enter the box, no way it ends in the hand of the Luton player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Segedinho:

Injury list includes
Nkuku

James

Chukwuemeka

Mduryk

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Incognito9:

I'm confused about chilwell role, that flank is isolated. The little he get is either collected by opponents or misused.

This Chilwell at LW or whatever from Poch is not going to work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
So many complaints grin

The first half is not that bad. Geeee

You would expect more. We even created more against the likes of Liverpool and West Ham

This game is just there

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bluelines69:

If even you sound like this there is trouble o grin, it’s not a money issue as well, see Man U academy boy bossing our expensive midfield, I’m honestly tired of changing coaches, I want my ugly football back embarassed

Tbh,this game has just made me lose any iota of hope i have in Pochettino. This is the same thing i lambasted that idiot in bayern Munich for thinking Pochettino is coming to correct it,only to see him doing the same thing with different players. And just like you,i want my ugly football back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Segedinho:

Injury list includes
Nkuku

James

Chukwuemeka

Na only Nkunku and James jare. All the others are not likely to make any significant difference

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18137) (18138) (18139) (18140) (18141) (18142) (18143) ... (19183) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), BlueRayDick, askit(f), Feleezy(m), TemporaryHansel, Shegzdave, Vischy, timbros(m), iamoyindamola(m), Leyqute(m), CallTheCops(m), raumdeuter, Omoluabi16(m), Realtord43, SimpleGuy001, bolu96(m), oliverano, chic2pimp(m), Bluelines69, ucsquare(m), Tochex101(m), Oasis007(m), BlueMann, Itsrm(m), olabode89(m), KingAzubuike(f), SirAce, cephasdultimate, andrewbaba44, Unlimited22 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.