Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518198 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18156) (18157) (18158) (18159) (18160) (18161) (18162) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2023
Unlimited22:
I want raumdeuter to come online simply because I want to see where he'll place Okocha 😭😭😭😭

Uncle Dayo, please forgive him for that Denmark match na 😭
He surely won't be in top10
But the Denmark match wasn't okocha fault I read the entire team lost concentration because of money issue with nfa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
hensben:
How to spot an average player; Not having a defined position or role and not good in your presumed primary role, E.g, Mount and Havertz.
grin the special "roams about and arrive at the box" players lol only Messi can be trusted in that duty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Amoto94:
Chelsea and Roma have asked Romelu Lukaku to take a £7million pay cut to sanction his loan move back to Italy.

Lukaku’s £325,000-a-week wages at Chelsea see him earn around £17m a year, a salary out of reach for Roma and the Blues are unwilling to subsidise.

~ @NizaarKinsella
17 million a year, should be among the greatest maga deals , Chelsea have done

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
afrodoc2:

Abedi Pele No 8 disqualifies the whole list.
I wonder too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
swiz123:

Worry about a legend in the twilight of his career ?
Why not worry about your MC Oluomo who is getting benched in his prime.

I am sure I heard clearly when the commentator during the TOT Vs Man U game said Postecoglou don't favour Horjtout's football.
Legend? Jorginho, legend? Where? How?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Hazard and neymar shouldn’t be on the same sentence

Even hazard isn’t on griezman level

Na small thing hazard take pass Alexis Sanchez self ,it’s you Chelsea fans that hyped hazard to the level he isn’t because he looks like one of the best player you ever had ,won’t blame you guys sha ,after all a fraud like drogba is your greatest ever striker
Yet Hazard was third best player in World Cup that Neymar also featured, na chelsea fans give am too. You always talk sh1t on here without fact. Griezman flopped at Barca without injury problem, you forgot so soon.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Hazard and neymar shouldn’t be on the same sentence

Even hazard isn’t on griezman level

Na small thing hazard take pass Alexis Sanchez self ,it’s you Chelsea fans that hyped hazard to the level he isn’t because he looks like one of the best player you ever had ,won’t blame you guys sha ,after all a fraud like drogba is your greatest ever striker
Only a fo.ol will call Drogba fraud. Drogba made a significance remark in football as one of the finest big game player, google it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Batsuayi was never top scorer in the Bundesliga

Immobile failed in the Bundesliga

Batshuayi in Burndisleaguedown - 7 goals in 10 Matches.

Batshuayi in Epl - 8 goals in 48 matches.

They called him legend, the Batman in Burndisleaguedown. 😄

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
lordfalcao:
17 million a year, should be among the greatest maga deals , Chelsea have done
Lukaku na bad omen. Players that are more talented than him are going to Saudi but yet he is claiming he want to remain in Europe, remain in Europe to do what? He is just a toxic person and unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
hensben:
Only a fo.ol will call Drogba fraud. Drogba made a significance remark in football as one of the finest big game player, google it.

Just Dey play .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
Unlimited22:
I want raumdeuter to come online simply because I want to see where he'll place Okocha 😭😭😭😭

Uncle Dayo, please forgive him for that Denmark match na 😭

How Okocha wan dey top 10 for Africa midfielders? It's not possible
You say Denmark in France 98?
What of USA 94 where Okocha made our 1 man advantage useless because he must dribble
What of Atlanta 96 where he was ballooning balls over the bar, missing a crucial penalty while he was just spitting and laughing
What of Japan Korea where his major contribution was lifting his shirt to show I love Nkechi after another players goal
What of him leading us to miss world cup 2006
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ibime:

Mistapha Hadji does not belong in top 10 and Aboutrika is not greater than Ahmed Hassan

Yaya Toure
Abedi Pele
Ahmed Hassan
Michael Essien
Mahamadou Diarra
Seydou Keita
Jay Jay Okocha
Aboutrika
Sunday Oliseh

These are my greatest midfielders in order. I prefer Oliseh to Okocha personally but greatness is a different measure from personal preference

It's not about preference it's the fact Oliseh is better

When one was playing for Ajax Dortmund Juventus
The other was playing at Frankfurt Fenerbahce Bolton and pre-Sheikh PSG

E get reason why all top clubs avoided St Maximin ancestor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
BlueMann:
I saw this Somewhere. What do y'all think?

So No Camerounian midfielder when they are the most succesful country in Africa?

All those Makanaky suppose enter somewhere in place of Okocha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
popizaino:

We will blame them because it seems what is good for the goose isn't good for the gander when it comes to the West.

Why Libya 🇱🇾 and Gaddafi specifically? Why not Cameroon 🇨🇲 or Uganda 🇺🇬 or Garbon 🇬🇦 ? It seems it all hypocrisy about the West.

So do you want them to interfere or not. They interfere you complain, they don't you still complain

Why Libya because Gadafi was getting linked to terror groups

Did you hear about Lockerbie bombing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
hensben:
Hazard’s ligament is damaged bruv. Neymar can still play but not Hazard, it’s just like saying the real Ronaldo should continue playing. Neymar and Hazard can be mentioned in same sentence. Saying Hazard don’t have talent is like saying Ribery don’t have talent. Hazard and Neymar’s profile as wingers is different so using goals to determine who did more for their respective teams is fraudulent because one played for Barca under Messi and a one horse league psg while the other was the main man in an epl team. Moreover, Hazard bossed league 1 too with fc king Lille. In terms of impact for their respective teams Hazard>>Neymar.

All those you mentioned here. Show us their CL goals and let's see the exception

Neymar Ribery Messi and everyone you named

I told you Hazard would be disgraced in Spain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

All those you mentioned here. Show us their CL goals and let's see the exception
Neymar only had one good season in Europe thanks to Messi, this is why he worship Messi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaduAfT5dCo?si=BDmNNKpFFJwzU6es

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
hensben:
Neymar only had one good season in Europe thanks to Messi, this is why he worship Messi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaduAfT5dCo?si=BDmNNKpFFJwzU6es

I will rather look at their CL performances instead of what some random person said on youtube

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Just Dey play .
Henry had to run to Barca to win ucl, he couldn’t do it with Arsenal whereas, Drogba did. Drogba had the chance to go to Madrid when they came calling but he didn’t leave, his dream was to win ucl with Chelsea which he did. Drogba is widely known in football world as big game player. Fact over sentiment and emotion.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

I will rather look at their CL performances instead of what some random person said on youtube
At least they are football expert unlike you that use sentiment and emotion over fact.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
BlueMann:
I saw this Somewhere. What do y'all think?

Aboutrika is my number one.

Magical ball control. Oh my god! Goals, passes and all.

Always at the thick of things. Scored in major finals and has goals for club and country. My best attacking midfielder ever in Africa.

He has won all major trophies in Africa as the main man. Africa Cup of Nations and CAF Champions League.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Aston Villa are looking very ruthless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
hensben:
Henry had to run to Barca to win ucl, he couldn’t do it with Arsenal whereas, Drogba did. Drogba had the chance to go to Madrid when they came calling but he didn’t leave, his dream was to win ucl with Chelsea which he did. Drogba is widely known in football world as big game player. Fact over sentiment and emotion.

Drogba cannot be on the same sentence with Henry

Drogba didn’t have any chance to go to Madrid even from his Ligue 1 days

Big game player wey no fit win kpangolo with the Ivorian golden generation

A player with about same epl goals with yakubu aiuegbeni shouldn’t be taken seriously

Fraudgba for a reason
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
This is the right time to sell James and make Gusto the legit owner of the right back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
nateevs:
Aston Villa are looking very ruthless.

When I said playing them would feel like prime Barca grin, these mid table teams are so attacking now hope we steady quickly or we might just be thrashed by one of them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Pochettino 4 wins Pep 13 wins
And those 4 poch wins were very crucial for Pep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Rodri na Babanla Playmaker. He's like a hybrid of Xabi Alonso and Busquet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
hensben:
At least they are football expert unlike you that use sentiment and emotion over fact.

Someone open YouTube and suddenly becomes an expert

There are many competitions Hazard and Neymar played world cup, CL la Liga Copa dey Rey, Ligue 1, world club cup

Tell me how many Hazard outscored Neymar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Drogba cannot be on the same sentence with Henry

Drogba didn’t have any chance to go to Madrid even from his Ligue 1 days

Big game player wey no fit win kpangolo with the Ivorian golden generation

A player with about same epl goals with yakubu aiuegbeni shouldn’t be taken seriously

Fraudgba for a reason
Ignorant. Drogba brought Ivory Coast to limelight and took them to their first World Cup by scoring decisive goals. Every news outlet carried it then but I will just drop one here. https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/transfer-talk/news/real-madrid-move-for-drogba_28943.html

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Altern8tor:

And those 4 poch wins were very crucial for Pep

Were those 13 loses not crucial for Poch?

When City beat PSG home and away in the CL were those not crucial to Poch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Rodri na Babanla Playmaker. He's like a hybrid of Xabi Alonso and Busquet.
Yes na, that’s how typical Deep lying playmaker should play and not Jorginho.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
Haaland don miss PK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Someone open YouTube and suddenly becomes an expert

There are many competitions Hazard and Neymar played world cup, CL la Liga Copa dey Rey, Ligue 1, world club cup

Tell me how many Hazard outscored Neymar
Yet Hazard was third best player in wc where Neymar played too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18156) (18157) (18158) (18159) (18160) (18161) (18162) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.