Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,342 members, 7,867,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10767137 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18202) (18203) (18204) (18205) (18206) (18207) (18208) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Braid your hair and waka pass Stamford bridge. You might be lucky

If we check am, e go be one naija babe dey plait their hair. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
my love for Chelsea is not conditional we move
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
As usual 😁

That word "process" need to be banned from any Chelsea manager.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Blueangel that left us to go and shout hala madrid after bellingham scored. They will come and recommend gba disciplines every transfer window and disappear when we start getting wotowoto.

I prefer Amoto transfer update than those two.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
you no fit win Forrest na villa you go come win? πŸ™‚

our problem na attack I was proud of our midfield today.

Proud FC.

Iya lo ma je yin ku

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
raumdeuter:
One another day we will be hearing

Its Kepas short arms why cant he save that short

Its Jorginho back passing and lack of physicality

Its Sterling missing chances and his poor technique

Una never address the elephant in Central defence that refused to retire

Yes the elephant 🐘 in the central defence is the reason why every team that played today got a goal but Chelsea. I never knew Thiago Silva was striking for Chelsea and not defending.

Turn your semo make i see you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
hensben:
I understand what you are saying, Let’s hope with lavia things will change. Gallagher need to be removed from starting 11.
I'm not enthused about Lavia signing Santos and Casadei were both ready and had decent preseason but we ended up with an injury prone Lavia and an unfit Caicedo, Gallagher has been played out of position by Pochettino to make up for Enzo defensive liabilities so I will cut him some slack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Incognito9:

I prefer Amoto transfer update than those two.
At least ballzproblem is still here with us and drops good update with nobody paying him for it unlike blueangel that would fight and
insult us if you argue with him then runs when trouble comes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
Chelsea refused to sign anybody over the age of 25 this summer which means Maddison, 26, was not considered. (@Matt_Law_DT @TeleFootball) 😐
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
Incognito9:

Tell your mumu coach to go back to his main formation and stop doing trial and error with 3-5-2.

I supported pochetino signing because I don't want us to sign coach that will play 3ATB formation.

There's no single excuse why he's playing 3-5-2 because Dms we're lacking before, now plenty.

OK.......but i doubt if we played 3ATB today. He did exactly what i would have done expect that he would have yanked off Chilwel since or start him as a LB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
The maga willingly departed from the philosophy of RA that has won us multiple trophies over the years, and he introduced a new philosophy that would turn us into Arsenal.

Chelsea has transitioned from a contender for multiple titles to a club that develops young talents. Which kind trash be this

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
Signings always mention they’re joining for the β€˜project’, I’m starting to wonder whether this project is money.

@CFCDubois

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
popizaino:

Yes the elephant 🐘 in the central defence is the reason why every team that played today got a goal but Chelsea. I never knew Thiago Silva was striking for Chelsea and not defending.

Turn your semo make i see you.

I didn't know they have commissioned the Lagos Ibadan expressway toros under Silva

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Roland17:
If we check am, e go be one naija babe dey plait their hair. grin

Ho much dem go dey spend for Brazilian hair in Stamford bridge sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
airmark:

Must you be spoonfed all the time?

God forbids, if anything happens to Jackson, who we are even managing, who is your top striker?

We dey go buy players who are prospects and the same problem still persists - burying chances.

Lordfalcao, can you now see why some of us are smart to see that disaster awaits with the multiple inexperienced wingers bought with no effective goalscorer?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
A001:
The maga willingly departed from the philosophy of RA that has won us multiple trophies over the years, and he introduced a new philosophy that would turn us into Arsenal.

Chelsea has transitioned from a contender for multiple titles to a club that develops young talents. Which kind trash be this
We all know buying youths are a good thing. See what Bellingham is doing for real madrid. See Evan ferguson today for Brighton. Musiala destroying bundesliga but when you pack a squad full almost full of it instead of allowing them blend with several veterans or experienced ballers you are mostly going to see results like this. This is not fifa or football manager. Even in that football manager if you buy all the talented youths in the game and use them as a full team you will soon reach where their ai will use experience to kill you. Our average starting 11 has only 3 players above 25. Some of these players need gametime to mature and get more grown to the game to reach their potential that's why some players go on loan and return a different man. These are players that some will start reaching their peak in 2-4 years time.
But the thing is Chelsea is a big club, one of the biggest in the world and our history means we demand instant success not midtable inconsistency. The issue now is Can we wait till then?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

I didn't know they have commissioned the Lagos Ibadan expressway toros under Silva

Show us the team that didn't concede today before you talk about toros. Don't deflect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
Incognito9:
As usual 😁

The didinrin dey enter season with only Jackson, who is nothing but a prospect, as our top striker.

Abi ki npe Popizaino? 😠

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
This Napoli match dey sweet sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

We all know buying youths are a good thing. See what Bellingham is doing for real madrid. See Evan ferguson today for Brighton. Musiala destroying bundesliga but when you pack a squad full almost full of it instead of allowing them blend with several veterans or experienced ballers you are mostly going to see results like this. This is not fifa or football manager. Even in that football manager if you buy all the talented youths in the game and use them as a full team you will soon reach where their ai will use experience to kill you. Our average starting 11 has only 3 players above 25. Some of these games need gametime to mature and get more grown to the game to reach their potential that's why some players go on loan and return a different man. These are players that some will start reaching their peak in 2-4 years time.
But the thing is Chelsea is a big club, one of the biggest in the world and our history means we demand instant success not midtable inconsistenty. The issue now is Can we wait?
This Chelsea na new Chelsea, no be the Chelsea we're used to. Boli wants us to be developing young talents now, which hasn't been part of the club's philosophy in the modern era.

So, basically, we're the new Arsenal now. I no even wan put mind for top 4 finish this season. Na regular disappointment with Chelsea these days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Ho much dem go dey spend for Brazilian hair in Stamford bridge sef

That na line item for their financial P&L sheet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
airmark:

On YouTube where I was watching it, one of our players missed the biggest chance of the match with their keeper running back from our box. The poor coverage didn't let me identify the culprit of that open net miss.

We had Vlahovic chance, we refused to pay to get him. We are not ready.

I knew it.

They carried the 45m they should have added to Lukaku to get another imposing striker upfront, go buy another winger for the future. 😠

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
airmark:

The didinrin dey enter season with only Jackson, who is nothing but a prospect, as our top striker.

Abi ki npe Popizaino? 😠

There was reason why i became obsessed with either Greenwood or Lukaku, you can't go wrong with players who scores out of nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Incognito9:
As usual 😁

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
airmark:

We dey go buy players who are prospects and the same problem still persists - burying chances.

Lordfalcao, can you now see why some of us are smart to see that disaster awaits with the multiple inexperienced wingers bought with no effective goalscorer?

Let something happen to Ademola Jackson first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
airmark:

I knew it.

They carried the 45m they should have added to Lukaku to get another imposing striker upfront, go buy another winger for the future. 😠

Shey the Jackson wey dem buy don turn cripple?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
A001:

This Chelsea na new Chelsea, no be the Chelsea we're used to. Boli wants us to be developing young talents now, which hasn't been part of the club's philosophy in the modern era.

So, basically, we're the new Arsenal now. I no even wan put mind for top 4 finish this season. Na regular disappointment with Chelsea these days.
When some of us were talking of Chelsea signing a decent goalscorer to either mentor or compete with Jackson who's still learning people like andrewbaba from other clubs came to come and drag us that it's only 100m we want to be spending. I also watch some of his matches in villarreal and even though I liked his overall play I felt he still needed time to improve his finishing since he's young and coming to the premier league. Buying Sanchez is another stupid decision I will never understand. Somebody who lost his place to small jason steele, someone who had one of the worst save percentages one season I can't remember. The problem is not only with pochettino. It begins from the head.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Chelsea refused to sign anybody over the age of 25 this summer which means Maddison, 26, was not considered. (@Matt_Law_DT @TeleFootball) 😐

Loool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

When some of us were talking of Chelsea signing a decent goalscorer to either mentor or compete with Jackson who's still learning people like andrewbaba from other clubs came to come and drag us that it's only 100m we want to be spending. I also watch some of his matches in villarreal and even though I liked his overall play I felt he still needed time to improve his finishing since he's young and coming to the premier league. Buying Sanchez is another stupid decision I will never understand. Somebody who lost his place to small jason steele, someone who had one of the worst save percentages one season I can't remember. The problem is not only with pochettino. It begins from the head.

There is no way we wouldn't be burying chances with an experienced strikers patnering Jackson upfront customer he is unselfish and has good hold-up play. But Pochettino and the owners had other ideas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nilon: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
my love for Chelsea is not conditional we move
you don't me like a die-hard fan. em where is that mumu boi raumdeuter cum and teach him how to support
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Well said. I watched Jackson today and saw raw talent. Though he made costly mistakes in the game, but one can see the potential. However, for a club like Chelsea, he doesn't have enough quality and experience to lead our attack.

At best, he should be a second striker and used in some matches while we rely on a proven striker.

As for Sanchez, he's a disaster waiting to happen. At most positions, this Chelsea team is a massive downgrade. Boli is wrecking this great club with his reckless spending and naivetΓ©.

Packing kids all about for a world-class club when we're not Brighton. If he wants a club that would be developing young talents like Arsenal of some years ago, he should have simply acquired Brighton or Everton.

Hope the fans watching our games at Stamford Bridge can demand for instant success or nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Shey the Jackson wey dem buy don turn cripple?

Can you swap him with your Kane?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18202) (18203) (18204) (18205) (18206) (18207) (18208) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m), Gucciboy, BlaqFaze, SCOOPERJEF(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.