Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,669 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10726475 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18208) (18209) (18210) (18211) (18212) (18213) (18214) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Theuniverse:
Chelsea squad is better than Brighton squad. how is this squad. sanchez,chillwell,Silva,colwill,James,Enzo,caicedo,murdrik,sterling,nkunku,Jackson. not better than this one. vertruggen,veltman,vanhecke,dunk,estupinan,gross,gilmour,march,Pedro,mitoma,Ferguson. which player in that Brighton squad has even major European, or national winners, expereince. pochetino is useless. guy rest, de zerbi is better than him in all football ramifications. attack, defence, counter,player development. the pochetino sef, what has he even won in football? nothing except, community french league, only after he lost the title in his first season after Paris day win am for years. anything that make us go to Brighton again, only their coach we must take this time.
What has de Zerbi won done in football?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
akwesenana:
What has de Zerbi won done in football?
yes he has not won. but he has done what pochetino can never do in football. what has pochetino won and done in football?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Theuniverse:
yes he has not won. but he has done what pochetino can never do in football. what has pochetino won and done in football?
Did you Google both managers before asking this question?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
BlueMann:

Take your time, before I enter you cheesy
na my boy too

But the Chelsea team dey annoy person

Especially when I'm watching other teams

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Theuniverse:
Chelsea squad is better than Brighton squad. how is this squad. sanchez,chillwell,Silva,colwill,James,Enzo,caicedo ,murdrik,sterling,nkunku,Jackson. not better than this one. vertruggen,veltman,vanhecke,dunk,estupinan,gros, gilmour,march,Pedro,mitoma,Ferguson. which player in that Brighton squad has even major European, or national winners, expereince. pochetino is useless. guy rest, de zerbi is better than him in all football ramifications. attack, defence, counter,tactics,motivation,player development,man management. the pochetino sef, what has he even won in football? nothing except, community french league, only after he lost the title in his first season after Paris day win am for years. anything that make us go to Brighton again, only their coach we must take this time.
Did u not take Potter from dem...how did it end
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Be like say Enrique don dey cook embarassed

4-0 first half against Lyon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
drisham:
na my boy too

But the Chelsea team dey annoy person

Especially when I'm watching other teams

I feel you sha. And the shooting criticism is valid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
popizaino:

He is about to disappoint himself not me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
They said "without DeBruyne Haaland is nothing".

My boy with the hat trick!!!!
All his goals yesterday are inconsequential only Alvarez and Nathan Ake's goals are consequential grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
popizaino:
Arsenal also conceded one goal.........Pls raumdeuter come out and tell me the elephant in their defence that made them concede one goal.

Very true.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
CapitalCee:

I swear, they may think this is trolling, thats just the truth. The best players in this Chelsea team are just bang average players. Look at that attack, every time i watch Chelsea this season only Sterling look like troubling the defence the rest are just passengers. Their Overhyped Midfielders are just doing the basics.
There is no difference between the quality in Chelsea and Forest
FFR
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Unlimited22:

Full disclosure: I still have full faith in our gaffer to do the job. And we have the tools. I also know it will take time.

He should just not be making the same mistakes. This exact game was what we played against West Ham.

He has two weeks, and the return of Lavia and maybe James. Let him show us his stuff.

That's the spirit bro ๐Ÿ’ช
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Theuniverse:
Chelsea squad is better than Brighton squad. how is this squad. sanchez,chillwell,Silva,colwill,James,Enzo,caicedo ,murdrik,sterling,nkunku,Jackson. not better than this one. vertruggen,veltman,vanhecke,dunk,estupinan,gros, gilmour,march,Pedro,mitoma,Ferguson. which player in that Brighton squad has even major European, or national winners, expereince. pochetino is useless. guy rest, de zerbi is better than him in all football ramifications. attack, defence, counter,tactics,motivation,player development,man management. the pochetino sef, what has he even won in football? nothing except, community french league, only after he lost the title in his first season after Paris day win am for years. anything that make us go to Brighton again, only their coach we must take this time.

Wait till this De Zerbi arrives at Chelsea before we begin to hear that the newly appointed Brighton coach is better than him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
popizaino:

Wait till this De Zerbi arrives at Chelsea before we begin to hear that the newly appointed Brighton coach is better than him.
Even all these players wey we dey complain for here will go to other teams and look like world beaters (aside known bums like Havertz, of course)

The problem is the system. Poch looked like changing it in preseason, na why I dey baffled as to wetin I dey see now.

Something worked, our transitions were better, we looked threatening in attack. Where is the cautiousness and ponderous game play coming from all of a sudden?

CapitalCee is here telling me that a midfield of Enzo, Caicedo and Lavia is the same quality with Nottingham Forest.

Well, at the end of the day, results speak loudest. Can't blame anyone, because if we say we're a big team, we have to prove it by playing and winning like one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
I'm supposed to believe Simon Adingra, Pervis Estupinan and Billy Gilmour are world beaters while Moises Caicedo and Enzo Fernรกndez are average.

Chai. Lampard and Potter, una do this one....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
wman:

Very true.

It is what it is bro.

Now you can imagine my frustration with Tuchel that time. Attack/lack of goal is our problem but he would still ask his players not to take risk.

The major reason why i wanted Pochettino is because of the way he attacks which if he instill in us we are going to be very deadly and i just hope he will know the right thing to do next.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Unlimited22:

Even all these players wey we dey complain for here will go to other teams and look like world beaters (aside known bums like Havertz, of course)

The problem is the system. Poch looked like changing it in preseason, na why I dey baffled as to wetin I dey see now.

Something worked, our transitions were better, we looked threatening in attack. Where is the cautiousness and ponderous game play coming from all of a sudden?

Exactly my surprise too on the bolded.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Unlimited22:

Exactly my surprise too on the bolded. You could imagine my frustration after the Luton game even though we won.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
REAL REASON CHELSEA DIDN'T SIGN JAMES MADDISON.

Mauricio Pochettino is a huge admirer of James Maddison, but his age โ€“ 26 โ€“ did not fit #Chelsea's profile and Tottenham completed a deal instead.

HE WAS TOO OLD FOR CHELSEA'S 10YEARS CONTRACT ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:14am On Sep 04, 2023
I don't wanna see stupid takes from pundits and former Chelsea legends about this current team.

The main thing is unity within the squad in this hard ties , nothing else matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:32am On Sep 04, 2023
popizaino:
Arsenal also conceded one goal.........Pls ramdeuter come out and tell me the elephant in their defence that made them concede one goal.

Arsenal was conceding vs Man utd on a counter attack while you are conceding first against Nottingham forest with your MCM opening toros

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:22am On Sep 04, 2023
Chelsea FC had an owner that cared very much for the club. He ultimately brought unprecedented success and smiles on our faces along with the bragging rights. And even when we complained, he always found a way to make things right. Na who for here no enjoy huh?
Nowadays, it's as if the soul of this club has been sucked out.

I'm still not convinced of Boli's true intentions. The club hierarchy can't seems to get anything right or how do you explain becoming the worst owner (so far) and then employing the worst manager in history? That's recipe for disaster.

And then we all (OK, maybe not everyone) thought with Mauricio coming in things will be different, but we are seeing same pattern from last season, abi no be so?

How can you spend all that money to become a mid table team?

He bought the supposedly best players from Brighton, even carry their manager too - result was a massive failure.

Same pattern this season.

I'm usually positively minded but this Boli man...๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ shey nobody dey for this club to rein him in?

Anyway, hoping for the best.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:34am On Sep 04, 2023
Unlimited22:

CapitalCee is here telling me that a midfield of Enzo, Caicedo and Lavia is the same quality with Nottingham Forest.

Well, at the end of the day, results speak loudest. Can't blame anyone, because if we say we're a big team, we have to prove it by playing and winning like one.
Poch is at fault here. His Chilwell and Colwill selection in that left side is killing the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:50am On Sep 04, 2023
nihilistjnr:
If Leicester go down, I want Maddison and Harvey Barnes

cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2023
nihilistjnr:

cry cry cry cry
Them no get dada or plate hair

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2023
lordfalcao:
Men Don boku. Be like dem Be RICE

Raumdeuter and his crew
: Airmark no affect Rice, because even our forefathers loved Rice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2023
popizaino:
Arsenal also conceded one goal.........Pls raumdeuter come out and tell me the elephant in their defence that made them concede one goal.

Dalot, Boathand's apprentice and Raumdeuter's best engagement defender, was the elephant in United's defence sha.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2023
airmark:

Dalot, Boathand's apprentice and Ramdeuter's best engagement defender.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks for reminding us of how Perisic took the soul of VVD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2023
airmark:

Rumdeuter and his crew
: Airmark no affect Rice, because even our forefathers loved Rice.

You havent told us how your Scamacca fared in the EPL. 12months ago you were on this page hyping Scam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

Thanks for reminding us of how Perisic took the soul of VVD

Perisic is a big name, Azmoun is an unknown player from Iran. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

(1) (2) (3) ... (18208) (18209) (18210) (18211) (18212) (18213) (18214) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.