Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10725710 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18213) (18214) (18215) (18216) (18217) (18218) (18219) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

True on all counts but given how spectacularly otondo-ish Lebouef was compared to the others, they had to organize extra tutorial JAMB lesson for him.

R9 at that time was a terror to everyone, At that France 98 he was at the peak of his powers and I personally think he played better than in 2002 when he just poached mainly because of fitness issues. So the French had to devise a special plan for him including that arrangee stomach upset

If you never chop am for R9, you are either hiding /avoiding engagement or just sitting on the bench. R9 is probably the most complete striker I have ever seen
R9 or batistuta who is more complete?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
milann:

R9. Though Batistuta might be better in the air but Ronaldo bodies him powerfully on the ground
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

Teenage R9 is the best Under-23 player i have ever seen. In a very physical era with borderline hooligans masquerading as defenders he was feared like no other.
where did you put ikpeba and kanu? Abi you no see dem play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

R9. Though Batistuta might be better in the air but Ronaldo bodies him powerfully on the ground
I read somewhere, they said bat can score from anywhere on the pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
milann:
I read somewhere, they said bat can score from anywhere on the pitch

He packs a great shot I still remember his goal at Nou camp where he told everyone to shut up

His goal vs Arsenal at Wembley and his goal vs Man Utd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNZaTktfANg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_cYimtBWc4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGVuEj-LAC0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo: “If you like Cristiano, you don't have to hate Messi. The two of changed the history of football and are respected. The rivalry is gone. Both of us have been doing things well (in Arabia and MLS).

The rivalry? I don't see the stuff like that, we shared the stage for 15 years, I don't say we're friends, but we respect each other. The rivalry was good, the fans liked it."

same snake that commented "factos" under a post that days Messi doesn't deserve ballon D or cheesy.

preparing mentally for Messi next ballon D or

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Who is in the last frame?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
milann:
where did you put ikpeba and kanu? Abi you no see dem play

I don’t even know if you are trolling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
milann:

R9 na. Bâtistuta had that mad shot but that’s about the only thing he does better than Ronaldo. Ronaldo has better close control, he’s a better dribbler, plus other attributes too.

R9 was a beast.

He’d have ruled the stage for longer if he played in this age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

I don’t even know if you are trolling.

It definitely must be trolling grin

Kanu and Ikpeba ke?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
This Ballon D'or list.. lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fabrizio Romano on Rayan Cherki to Chelsea rumours: "From what I'm told, Chelsea only had one conversation with Lyon to discuss the condition of potential deals for Barcola and Cherki. Chelsea just wanted to be informed but never met Lyon to start negotiations or something concrete. They never considered him as a target or top player on the list. He's always been monitored, but we know that Chelsea follow the best talent in the world."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Most of Chelsea's stats in the league this season are very competitive. The biggest issues are SHOOTING & FINISHING.

- 66 shots: 4th
- 17 shots on target: 13th
- 25.8% shots on target: 18th
- 0.08 shots per goal: 14th
- 0.29 shots on target per goal: 12th.

Via Fbref
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Cristiano Ronaldo: “If you like Cristiano, you don't have to hate Messi. The two of changed the history of football and are respected. The rivalry is gone. Both of us have been doing things well (in Arabia and MLS).

The rivalry? I don't see the stuff like that, we shared the stage for 15 years, I don't say we're friends, but we respect each other. The rivalry was good, the fans liked it."

same snake that commented "factos" under a post that days Messi doesn't deserve ballon D or cheesy.

preparing mentally for Messi next ballon D or

Leave am make e Dey play

E thinks we can’t see him

Baba factos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Leave am make e Dey play
E thinks we can’t see him
Baba factos
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
BlueMann:
This Ballon D'or list.. lipsrsealed

Rashford and enzo should have made the 30 man list though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Graham Potter is the number one target for French club Lyon to replace current manager Laurent Blanc. [lequipe]

I will be there grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
moreira turning to prime mitoma under the the. tutelage of great potterball? grin
I will be there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2023
Chelsea asked about Nottingham Forest striker Taiwo Awoniyi 48 hours before the transfer window closed.

- @TheAthleticFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2023
Amoto94:
Chelsea asked about Nottingham Forest striker Taiwo Awoniyi 48 hours before the transfer window closed.

- @TheAthleticFC

God forbid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2023
Ibime:

God forbid
Don't fancy him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Rashford and enzo should have made the 30 man list though

You get? Enzo won WC, WC golden boy and is officially a league champions with Benfica while having some of the best passing stats in the leagues he played - perhaps the entire continent, Rashford had 41 g/a, won a trophy and was his country's top scorer at the WC, but they can't make the list whereas names like Kolo Muani are there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2023
John Terry has verbally agreed to become head coach at Saudi side Al-Shabab FC.

{Sky Sports}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2023
BlueMann:

You get? Enzo won WC, WC golden boy and is officially a league champions with Benfica while having some of the best passing stats in the leagues he played - perhaps the entire continent, Rashford had 41 g/a, won a trophy and was his country's top scorer at the WC, but they can't make the list whereas names like Kolo Muani are there.
Polling Booth for a reason
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2023
Some believe he [Mudryk] is in the gym too much, even visiting ones away from the club. The Athletic has been told that Chelsea have actually told him to tone the gym work down a little due to concerns he is overdoing it.

{The Athletic}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2023
Amoto94:

Don't fancy him?

No, completely unimpressed at AFCON
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2023
Amoto94:
John Terry has verbally agreed to become head coach at Saudi side Al-Shabab FC.

{Sky Sports}

Ferdinand brothers racism allegations really sabotaged this guy post playing career. Even in media, we no dey see am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2023
Ibime:

No, completely unimpressed at AFCON
I won't use his AFCON performance to judge him he has shown that he's quite a handful player to play against in Bundesliga as well as EPL so far scoring against decent teams in the process.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2023
Amoto94:

I won't use his AFCON performance to judge him he has shown that he's quite a handful player to play against in Bundesliga as well as EPL so far scoring against decent teams in the process.

Touch and dribbling no dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2023
BlueMann:

Odegaard and saka making the 30 man list while No FDJ is also another thing grin

The biggest injustice is enzo and rashford not being there ,they forgot this is for last season performance and enzo was the best young player at the World Cup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2023
Leyqute:
Who is in the last frame?

No idea. Care to tell us?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2023
Ibime:

God forbid

Why God forbid? Awoniyi is a decent striker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18213) (18214) (18215) (18216) (18217) (18218) (18219) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, Jskelly11, Obere4u and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.