Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738172 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (19403) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
this Europa lig tight... oo can spurs see off Dortmund
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ibime:

We don't have midfielders that can execute anything perfectly.
Funny but true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
lordfalcao:
this Europa lig tight... oo can spurs see off Dortmund

If they don't have a dip in form, that are capable of seeing off Dortmund...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ibime:

Na Sun newspaper dey cook up that rumour. Nothing in it.

Un-Chelsea and un-Emenalo related wetin be your position on African Pep Guardiola resignation from Super Eagles

Personally I think he would be lucky to coach the Falconets never mind a National team. Pretty clear now why he has not coached a senior team despite his qualifications

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
JigsawKillah:
4 from ESP
3 from ENG
2 from GER

I'm not implying anything
In the UCL,
3 from ESP
3 from ENG
2 from GER

But just wait for it. They'll soon come and start preaching to us about Coefficients....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
In the UCL,
3 from ESP
3 from ENG
2 from GER

But just wait for it. They'll soon come and start preaching to us about Coefficients....

WHy is it that you have no original thoughts of your own, always waiting for someone to post theirs before adding snippets to it.

Yes UEFA coefficient is all that matters and Bundesliga is leading EPL with over 3 points.

Germany still tops EPL in UEFA coefficients

CL
Germany 1 win 1 draw
EPL 2 losses 1 win

Europa
Bundesliga 4 wins 2 draws 2 losses
EPL 3 wins 2 draws 1 loss

Total

Germany 5 wins 3 draws 2 losses

EPL 4 wins 2 draws 1 loss

I just dropped one massive tutorial on you in the Man utd thread. Go and read it up Hopefully you would realize that all the knowledge in your body is like a tenth of whats in my toenail
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
A40:

Un-Chelsea and un-Emenalo related wetin be your position on African Pep Guardiola resignation from Super Eagles

Personally I think he would be lucky to coach the Falconets never mind a National team. Pretty clear now why he has not coached a senior team despite his qualifications

I no too follow that Oliseh story nor did I watch any of his SE matches. I just know he is a nigga who don't brook no unprofessionalism or mago mago. It's not everyone that can survive in Naija environment and deal with unpaid wages, bonuses, hotels etc and have some doofuses on technical committee plus NFF officials trying to force their players on you and chatting shyte. Some niggas cannot handle Nigerian factor. I know I'm one cos I don't suffer fools gladly.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ibime:

I no too follow that Oliseh story nor did I watch any of his SE matches. I just know he is a nigga who don't brook no unprofessionalism or mago mago. It's not everyone that can survive in Naija environment and deal with unpaid wages, bonuses, hotels etc and have some doofuses on technical committee plus NFF officials trying to force their players on you and chatting shyte. Some niggas cannot handle Nigerian factor. I know I'm one cos I don't suffer fools gladly.

So you no fit coach Eagles be that?

I know Guus Hiddink as PSV coach once said you cant get something out of nothing. I dont even know 5 National team players right now

SO where are the quality players we wan use. na everytime we dey deceive ourselves say Nigeria get talent. where are the talents?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

I know Guus Hiddink as PSV coach once said you cant get something out of nothing. I dont even know 5 National team players right now

SO where are the quality players we wan use. na everytime we dey deceive ourselves say Nigeria get talent. where are the talents?

Solanke, Iwobi, Ibe, Ola Aina and most importantly, Alaba. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bimffo:

All those one sef are unproven except Alaba. Most of them havent played for a senior team consistently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

we finally agree something.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHy is it that you have no original thoughts of your own, always waiting for someone to post theirs before adding snippets to it.
Are u blind?? I think u are. Coz if u aint, u would ve seen where i dropped the numbers of both leagues games in Europe this week....

Yes UEFA coefficient is all that matters and Bundesliga is leading EPL with over 3 points.

While that may be true, i dont need any coefficient ranking to tell me which is the better league between EPL and Bundesliga.

CL
Germany 1 win 1 draw
EPL 2 losses 1 win

Europa

Total

And as it stands already, 2 german teams got knocked out of Europa in d same night. One of them by an English team. And another German team might as well fall at the hands of another English team next round.

I just dropped one massive tutorial on you in the Man utd thread. Go and read it up Hopefully you would realize that all the knowledge in your body is like a tenth of whats in my toenail
If u like go and drop tutorials for ur whole generation. I dont care. I've simply refused to indulge ur ignorance. For someone who didn't know that okazaki was used as a striker at Leicester, i'd say the knowledge in ur entire body is directly equivalent to a church mouse knowledge about football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

CL
Germany 1 win 1 draw
EPL 2 losses 1 win
Europa
Total
Unfortunately, you got schooled there. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Are u blind?? I think u are. Coz if u aint, u would ve seen where i dropped the numbers of both leagues games in Europe this week....

While that may be true, i dont need any coefficient ranking to tell me which is the better league between EPL and Bundesliga.

And as it stands already, 2 german teams got knocked out of Europa in d same night. One of them by an English team. And another German team might as well fall at the hands of another English team next round.

If u like go and drop tutorials for ur whole generation. I dont care. I've simply refused to indulge ur ignorance. For someone who didn't know that okazaki was used as a striker at Leicester, i'd say the knowledge in ur entire body is directly equivalent to a church mouse knowledge about football.

This shows how shallow your knowledge of European football is. You are celebrating 2 German teams getting knocked out one night yesterday. What should we say about EPL teams who lost out before the tournament even started? Abi West ham and Southampton were not in Europa earlier?

Augsburg and Schalke were the equivalent of West Ham and Southampton who lost before group stages

You have been schooled everytime its relating to a football discussion

Bundesliga teams had more wins than EPL teams in the European games played since last week when games started.

Thats why Buli is still ahead of EPL and would continue to be for the forseeable future
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
GBR1:

Where the one you were doing I no go gree? I would leave it there so others would come and read up before you edit your comments like you are known to do whenever you are found out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

This shows how shallow your knowledge of European football is. You are celebrating 2 German teams getting knocked out one night yesterday. What should we say about EPL teams who lost out before the tournament even started? Abi West ham and Southampton were not in Europa earlier?

Augsburg and Schalke were the equivalent of West Ham and Southampton who lost before group stages

Bundesliga teams had more wins than EPL teams in the European games played since last week when games started.

Thats why Buli is still ahead of EPL and would continue to be for the forseeable future
I said it b4 that u know nothing. And i was clearly right. I'm sure u were too ignorant to the fact that Augsburg and Schalke both qualified straight for the Europa group stage while both West Ham and Southampton had to start playing from the 1st qualifying and 3rd qualifying rounds respectively. Pls explain to us how that makes both pair of teams equivalent??

Westham were in the Europa u said. I guess that means Diafra Sakho has two Europa league goals this season right?? Or maybe Uefa has decided to add Rooney's hattrick against Brugge to his total tally of UCL goals this season abi??

Both Spurs and Liverpool just like Schalke and Augsburg qualified for the group stage of the Europa. Both English teams are still in it. Both German teams are out. Unlike u, i dont need Platini to come and tell me which is the better league between EPL and Bundesliga.

I already said it. There aren't plenty Bayern fans on this forum. But u are definitely the dullest

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I said it b4 that u know nothing. And i was clearly right. I'm sure u were too ignorant to the fact that Augsburg and Schalke both qualified straight for the Europa group stage while both West Ham and Southampton had to start playing from the 1st qualifying and 3rd qualifying rounds respectively. Pls explain to us how that makes both pair of teams equivalent??

Westham were in the Europa u said. I guess that means Diafra Sakho has two Europa league goals this season right?? Or maybe Uefa has decided to add Rooney's hattrick against Brugge to his total tally of UCL goals this season abi??

Both Spurs and Liverpool just like Schalke and Augsburg qualified for the group stage of the Europa. Both English teams are still in it. Both German teams are out. Unlike u, i dont need Platini to come and tell me which is the better league between EPL and Bundesliga.

I already said it. There aren't plenty Bayern fans on this forum. But u are definitely the dullest

Ramuzaki goes to school again on the Chelsea thread? shocked

Ramuuu, why are you doing this to your gorimapa head?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
GBR1:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
I don't see why anyone would rate BuLi ahead of EPL. Is it by players, or money, or fans, even players leave Germany for England.

If it is a personal opinion, I will respect that. But if it is a statement of facts, mehn it's not true.

No need to be sentimental about it. Even the Germans accept EPL as better, how much more a foreigner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

This is why I said you are a complete foool. You know nothing about football

West Ham and Southampton just like Augsburg Schalke Dortmund all have slots to Europa. that Some clubs failed to qualify as early as August doesnt take away that they have a pass. West ham and Southampton failed earlier. If they did not fail they would still be here in the Europa with their mates

Dortmund too had to go through qualifying stages They are still in it, West Ham and Sothampton who went through qualifying are already out

UEFA surely has more sense than you thats why they ranked Bundesliga ahead of EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Spy360:
I don't see why anyone would rate BuLi ahead of EPL. Is it by players, or money, or fans, even players leave Germany for England.

If it is a personal opinion, I will respect that. But if it is a statement of facts, mehn it's not true.

No need to be sentimental about it. Even the Germans accept EPL as better, how much more a foreigner.

Go and check which league UEFA ranks higher. And its not random, Its based on performance.

By players Buli has better players which is why their players do better in Major tournaments

Money doesnt mean anything, China or Qatar also have money

The only thing that matters most is how they perform on the field and according to UEFA Bundesliga have been doing better in the past 5 yrs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Go and check which league UEFA ranks higher. And its not random, Its based on performance.

By players Buli has better players which is why their players do better in Major tournaments

Money doesnt mean anything, China or Qatar also have money

The only thing that matters most os how they perform on the field and according to UEFA Bundesliga have been doing better in the past 5 yrs

Oponu, why not pity this your overheating brain? Is China and Qatar also part of Europe? This is why you get schooled shamelessly upandan the forum.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pataki:
Oponu, why not pity this your overheating brain? Is China and Qatar also part of Europe? This is why you get schooled shamelessly upandan the forum.

Dindinrin amukunmeko

Qatar and China are rich leagues yet no one considers them top league anywhere in the world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Pataki:

Ramuzaki goes to school again on the Chelsea thread? shocked

Ramuuu, why are you doing this to your gorimapa head?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GBR1:

Raumdeuter ramuzaki getting punched everywhere he goes. cheesy

Meanwhile, hiddink said pato is not yet fit to play a match for us despite not being injured. I knew it. i watched his recent highlights in brazil prior to signing, i knew it would be another mistake. Tired of all these senseless signings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 12:13am On Feb 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dindinrin amukunmeko

Qatar and China are rich leagues yet no one considers them top league anywhere in the world

Oponu, the discourse centered on Europe. The gigantic arindin in you is talking about China and Qatar. That is how you will be spinning out senseless analogies here and there, while you remain oblivious to the fact that it further highlights your football foolishness and gorimapa head you carried about for years in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:22am On Feb 27, 2016
Ramuzaki?

Hehehe. Arabic innit? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2016
"I love the man, I have nothing but respect and admiration for him. I know if he takes a job, any job, it will have to be on his terms," he told the Mirror. "The players he wants to sign, those he wants to get rid of, the style he wants to play. "If you sign him as your coach and then as the owner you want to start making decisions, he is not the coach for you. "If you let him get on with things and do his methods, then you will have a team that plays attractive football and will, without doubt, be successful."

Pirlo to Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
serge aurier banished to U-21 side till march
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Bimffo:

Dele Alli,Barkley grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=lordfalcao post=43292350]"I love the man, I have nothing but respect and admiration for
him. I know if he takes a job, any job, it will have to be on his
terms," he told the Mirror.
"The players he wants to sign, those he wants to get rid of, the
style he wants to play.
"If you sign him as your coach and then as the owner you want
to start making decisions, he is not the coach for you.
"If you let him get on with things and do his methods, then
you will have a team that plays attractive football and will,
without doubt, be successful."[\quote]

He left Juventus just because they didn't give him a Winger to play 4-3-3 and other strange board decisions......
The guy is sick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2016
Adebayor was in Togo for 4 months processing groundnut,he signed for Palace and scored but Pato needs 5 weeks to be fit?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

You're a convulsing baboon!!! Weren't you the same doofus who argued that the qualifying stages are not part of the competition? So all of a sudden, West Ham were in the EL

Ramuzaki, if you're not the definition of uselessness, then obviously, uselessness is a better word to describe you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (19403) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: agrovick(m), hensben(m), larride(m), Caicedobets(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.