Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730008 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18302) (18303) (18304) (18305) (18306) (18307) (18308) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2023
šŸšØ Chelsea are planning talks with Conor Gallagher over his Stamford Bridge future as he heads towards final 18 months of his deal.

~ Adrian Kajumba | Dailymail
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2023
Nottingham Forest manager Steve Cooper clears the air on Andre Santos' lack of game time:

"Heā€™s been good. Heā€™s obviously a really good young player. I hadĀ a really good chat with Chelsea (about him)Ā this week. I didnā€™t realise some stuff had been written about him.

Thereā€™s a lot of new players here and weā€™re really trying to get the balance right in integrating all the players at the right time, while trying to perform as best we can in every single game to get the results we want. Thatā€™s a real process.

With young players, sometimes it can take longer than others to settle in. Iā€™m not saying heā€™s not, itā€™s just circumstantial at the moment in some of the games."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Leicester City is coming back to the premier league next season if they continue like this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2023
MorataFC:
Did your post not look like a joke to you?

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Pochettino's 4-2-3-1 formation moves into a back-three when Chelsea have the ball.

Colwill moves from left-back to his favoured centre-back role in a back three, allowing him to use to ability to build attacks from the back.

The fluid approach is described as "controlled disorder" in Pochettino's book Brave New World, in which he said he wants "so much movement that it distresses the opposition".

~ @NizaarKinsella

what is poch cooking? cheesy .this why I want badiashile.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2023
Romeo Lavia, Benoit Badiashile, Carney Chukwuemeka and Marcus Bettinelli are edging closer to a return.

{The Athletic}

oh my days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Badiashille and Chalobah - in partial training.

Nkunku, Bettinelli, Fofana, and Lavia - continuing to undergo their rehabilitation programme.

Chilwell - starting the early stages of his rehabilitation programme.

~ @ChelseaFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Roberto de Zerbi: ā€œWe are not a big team yet, we are a small team and a small club as well ā€“ we got here to the 'European League' with hard work and the great quality of the players.ā€

šŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why is this guy moving from blue post to black post.

My guy, stay one place

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
Emaprince:
Why is this guy moving from blue post to black post.

My guy, stay one place
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mauricio Pochettino:

"Yes. Both [Mudryk & Caicedo] in the squad. Then we decide if they will be available to start. It was close last week [with Carney]. This week he was training well. I still haven't decided. I need to check with Jesus and the medical staff."

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mauricio Pochettino on Burnley:

"Every single game is important for us. One is to get the result we need, another is to set the principle and to arrive. Tomorrow will be a tough game. They run a lot, try to play, they're doing well. We will be there to try get the three points."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mauricio Pochettino on back-to-back wins:

"It's about balance. It's important to keep thinking in the same way that we need to improve. We were losing and not getting what we deserved. The most important is the journey. We know we need to keep improving."

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mauricio Pochettino on Marc Cucurella:

"Everything is possible. He is doing well and helping the team. Brighton & Fulham he played right-back and won. But that doesn't mean he's fixed to play there. It's about to perform and show they are in condition to fight for their place."

look at the coach some foolish fans are asking to be sacked šŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mauricio Pochettino on Mykhailo Mudryk:

"He's improving like all the players. Every player has special circumstances, we need to understand that. It's a big job to try to understand and apply what we believe can help to perform and improve."

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
MorataFC:
Leicester City is coming back to the premier league next season if they continue like this.
They are surly coming back

They've been destroying teams in the championship..like they are above That level fr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
want to see what nagelsmann will cook ,so many newcomers in German team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Angelo Gabriel ligue 1 player of the month šŸ˜², you know how insane that is ?

dude is just 18, Sterling my guy is time to pack your bags.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mauricio Pochettino is asked can Armando Broja be a top striker:

"We know now for three months when you start to feel the player in a training session you can feel the potential. Now it's about how he recovers. He is a very talented player, we trust him, that's why he played against Fulham and maybe tomorrow. Now he needs time, to feel complete. In his body, if not in his mind also. It sometimes also effects your mind. He is in a very good mood, a very good way and I hope he can improve in the next few weeks and be a player that we really trust."

#CFC

(
@scott_trotter
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chris Sutton: "Chelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino spoke about doing extra sessions with Mudryk when he was struggling to find the net, including using the 'crossbar challenge' to try to build his confidence. It seems to have worked, and now they must hope he is fit to face Burnley too."

~
@BBCSport
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Official: Angelo Gabriel has been named Ligue 1 young player of the month for September.

~
@Ligue1_ENG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Disasi on Thiago Silva:

"Well he was a defender who I already watched a lot when he was at PSG. Because he spent all that time at PSG and what he was doing there had a huge impact on me."

{Sky Sports}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pochettino: "We are very happy with Caicedoā€™s performance against Fulham. But he's a player that you already know can perform in the Premier League. It's understandable that he needed time to settle after the summer he had. Now is like his pre-season but we are happy with him."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pochettino on Romeo Lavia: "I can't tell you (when he will return) but he's not running. So, I don't think he will be ready after the international break."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pochettino on Broja: "I think you can see the potential in training. Broja has amazing potential, I think he is a very talented player, which is why we trust him against Fulham, and why it will repeat tomorrow."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Angelo Gabriel ligue 1 player of the month šŸ˜², you know how insane that is ?

dude is just 18, Sterling my guy is time to pack your bags.
young player of the month point of correction
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Angelo Gabriel - Strasbourg player of the month & Ligue 1 young player of the month (NextGen)

We are cooking

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
MorataFC:

Nine wins out of 10 games

Enzo Maresca has them playing some good footy...they're surely coming back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
timbros:

Judging by the images you posted, it'll be harder for Muani to lob Martinez than Icardi.

Look at Martinez position. Compare it to Onana. Martinez is already closing down Muani. By the time the ball drops to Muani's feet, it will be difficult to lob Martinez.

But look at Icardi. The ball is already on his feet. See Onana position, he is in the perfect "no man's land" position. Lobbing him is very easy compared to Martinez.

Having said all that, Muani dey mad. He has no excuse not to score that goal.
That miss still dey pain you bros tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
BlueMann:

Nine wins out of 10 games

Enzo Maresca has them playing some good footy...they're surely coming back.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like Pep, Maresca is a bald fraud!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like Pep, Maresca is a bald fraud!
What is your problem? Why are you making it appear like if Pep was coaching Leicester City they would most probably be achieving the same?

Remember Pep is a fraud who cannot coach players that are not the best in the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Your prediction for tomorrow match? Mine burnley 0 - 2 chelsea

(1) (2) (3) ... (18302) (18303) (18304) (18305) (18306) (18307) (18308) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.