Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,982 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10549031 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18328) (18329) (18330) (18331) (18332) (18333) (18334) ... (19176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
Caicedobets:
Do u remember that Kaka a former Ballon d or winner flopped at Madrid?

Kaka won the CL before joining Madrid. He was a main player at Milan

Where did Hazard ever win the CL or make final as a major player? I wait

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Kaka won the CL before joining Madrid. He was a main player at Milan

Where did Hazard ever win the CL or make final as a major player? I wait

Hazard single handedly won the EPL for Chelsea in 2015 and won the PFA player of the year too
He won the Europa too

Arjen Robben also flopped at Madrid too and he was a great player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Caicedobets:
Hazard single handedly won the EPL for Chelsea in 2015 and won the PFA player of the year too
He won the Europa too

We are talking about major trophies like CL and world cup not miserable trophies like Yuropa trophies that the winners dont even pray to retain

Some teams even field their reserve teams for it. So you are telling us Hazard was only good for EPL and Yuropa standard football, When it comes to CL, we should leave him out

Robben proved his greatness by winning the CL at Bayern, which club did Hazard shine at
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
Caicedobets:
He won the Europa too

If you are new on nairaland and see Raumdeuter’s comment you will think teen is behind the moniker, such a poor take from him. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jude Bellingham 20yr old midfielder 8 CL goals from open play

Hazard a 32yr old failed attacker 5 CL goals from open play

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
hensben:
If you are new on nairaland and see Ramdeuter’s comment you will think teen is behind the moniker, such a poor take from him. cheesy

There is something called hensbenic takes, and people say henbrain commentary. Ask around what that means
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

We are talking about major trophies like CL and world cup not miserable trophies like Yuropa trophies that the winners dont even pray to retain

Some teams even field their reserve teams for it. So you are telling us Hazard was only good for EPL and Yuropa standard football, When it comes to CL, we should leave him out

Robben proved his greatness by winning the CL at Bayern, which club did Hazard shine at
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Caicedobets:
It's not totally on Hazard winning the CL is difficult go and ask Pep he will tell u
Pep has won it 3 times, Only 1 coach has won more times. And that coach has been coaching for 10 more years

Chelsea won the CL just before Hazard joined, I believe Chelsea winning the CL was what made Hazard join
Hazard spent 7yrs at Chelsea they didnt win the CL didnt even make a final
Hazard left Chelsea and 2yrs later Chelsea won the CL again

Hazard got to Madrid and they started him in key games and flopped. Madrid got knocked out by Chelsea while Hazard was laughing
The following season they benched Hazard and won the CL

You can see a pattern

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Conquered what?

If you mean say he Conquered plates of fufu then no wahala

Na you sabi o grin, them dey celebrate Hazard everywhere online even your club city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Put money on it before the match

I knew it was a stupid bet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

I mean person wey be say he use mouth curse the careers of many players St Maxmin Krychokewack Manolas are now playing Hamas football. Wanyama dey play with MLS

The moment airmark hyped them it was downwards

What happened after I hyped Rice, VVD, Kante, Haaland?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
airmark:

What happened after I hyped Rice, VVD, Kante, Haaland?

Kante that already won the league with Leicester before you knew him or Haaland that everyone knew already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Damm. Eden Hazard

Legend

Won Everything

Bossed everything

Happy retirement

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Kante that already won the league with Leicester before you knew him or Haaland that everyone knew already

So only those two were in my post, right?

The same Kante you and your Ajakaja, called Pangolo Kante, local champion, among other demeaning tags after I hyped him?

A40:
Was Pangolo Kante trying to reenact the infamous Terry slip like a throwback challenge thing?

Worst goaliemepon in the league

A40:

Kante kor Kunta Kinte ni. Asinwin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
hensben:
Isnt that a pointer that he was quality if you can be mentioning those two.

That was what they the media and the fans made it seem like.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
Mecka:
Valdes was a flop at Barca. Don't be deceived. Tho, he was part of the team but he won't be remembered as a good keeper due to his numerous schoolboy mistakes in goal. Andrewbaba44 livasalt can attest to that. He never liked Valdes and was happy when he left

Valdez a flop at Barca ?

Another mpuru mmiri taking Chelsea fan as usual

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Valdes was a flop yet he stayed for over 10yrs Hazard wey dem tear his contract for Madrid

The thing no shock you grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Ronaldinho in addition to dribbling won the CL and world cup as a key part of the team

Hidden Hazard did not even make one final

Na this person you dey compare to Ronaldinho? You no compare Hazard with Zaha, St Maximin and Okocha

Baba, this one wey you dey always beef okocha - could it be due to his destruction of a Bayern legend as shown in pics below?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
How una go dey beef for 10 years plus? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
TLona1:

That was what they the media and the fans made it seem like.
The media didn’t wake up to start talking about it, they saw talent that manifested or why didn’t they hype Griezman with them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
hensben:
The media didn’t wake up to start talking about it, they saw talent that manifested or why didn’t they hype Griezman with them.

It is not today that the media will overhype players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Happy Retirement To My Favourite Football Player!

Wishing you the best of luck!

Your Favourite Fan
Thazard

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
hensben:
”sixteen teams is tougher than 32 team tournament” penaldo fan’s logic.
I'm sure facing Austria and Hungary is tougher than facing Brazil or Argentina grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sportsweb:
Damm. Eden Hazard

Legend

Won Everything

Bossed everything

Happy retirement
Our legend. Wish him the best!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Hazard ain’t better than griezman
no wahala but he is better tho 🙂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
Incognito9:
Stop the hate cool
where's penaldog cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
Emaprince:
Bro we were rooting for hazard. We all expected that boy to appear on the ballon d'or podium at some point in his career but he went on to look like some one who isn't playing football to achieve anything other than having fun in the pitch.

Isn't he the same guy that admitted not being too hungry to score?

Forget. Sometimes the dissapointement you get from some one you had high hopes in especially when it seems like he isn't even trying to get better, can get you livid.

Hazard was always too relaxed. He sat on his laurels for too long and then here comes the unexpected news. Smh.

This is also my own opinion about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
airmark:

Raumdeuter is a poison. By now, Ilebaye, the Big brother winner would have committed suicide.

see receipt 😂 useful evidence

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sportsweb:
Damm. Eden Hazard

Legend

Won Everything

Bossed everything

Happy retirement

Everything except the important CL and world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Baba, this one wey you dey always beef okocha - could it be due to his destruction of a Bayern legend as shown in pics below?

Na mediocre players dey frame where dem dribble one person for their archive, Great players do it so often and they dont even have to remember

But the Adama Traores, the St Maximins the Hazard will always frame the day they did something, what great players do everyday or every week

Great players will say I won this trophy, small one go dey say I dribble Kahn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Why is Hazard at 32 unwanted, When was the last time you heard a club canceling the contract of a player, He is so bad no team not even Chelsea will allow Hazard to train with them
only holy water can cure your foolishness 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
airmark:

So only those two were in my post, right?

The same Kante you and your Ajakaja, called Pangolo Kante, local champion, among other demeaning tags after I hyped him?
Your post is filled with rubbish as usual, point the ones in yor list that won a CL and world cup on the field

(1) (2) (3) ... (18328) (18329) (18330) (18331) (18332) (18333) (18334) ... (19176) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rooftops, lusid, USAfall2024 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.