Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517687 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18395) (18396) (18397) (18398) (18399) (18400) (18401) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 3:31am On Nov 09, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
BREAKING: Premier League clubs are set to stage a vote to ban clubs from loaning players from teams under the same ownership for the January transfer window. The vote has been scheduled for November 21. [David_Ornstein] cheesy
anytime boehly do something rivals body go dey pepper Dem,shior!

Might not be just for Chelsea man city boss owns Girona too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2023
Joe Cole: "When the club [Chelsea] was purchased, I spoke to some of the ownership group in LA. They were asking me questions and wanted to know what was going on. I told them one thing you don’t have to worry about is Thomas Tuchel.

I said 'Trust me, Thomas Tuchel is a top, top manager'. So, I was baffled when three or four months later, it seemed to be crumbling and Thomas looked like he was falling away.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2023
Amoto94:
John Obi Mikel opened up on when his dad was kidnapped hours before he played Argentina in 2018 :

“Chelsea were very supportive, I remember Roman Abramovich saying “Do you want me to send people over?, if I send people over, I can get your dad out”

“I was like, how are you going to do this?”

“Roman said don’t worry about that. Just let me know, if you want that option, I can do it”

(
@talkSPORT
) #CFC

Roman na gangsta truly o grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2023
Dagame:

Today's Games update
3 betslip available for free
Winning is guaranteed
Check out the link below if you are interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e2e2VXFoyI?feature=shared

Aren’t you ashamed?

Your last tip was a 1x in favor of Spurs against us. Dem collect four, you still get liver to come post here?

We go wire you stones.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2023
MorataFC:
The group stage is still open for Dortmund, Milan and PSG. Although technically Newcastle may be considered out of contention, but in the game of football, anything can happen. grin
Dortmund are sure in to qualify. I think they need just two draws or a win to seal their place. Rooting for Milan to join them while Psg can go play Europa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2023
United that didn't play a highline yesterday chopped 4 goals even with ten men against a small team like Copenhagen and some of you were castigating Tottenham coach approach.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2023
Ibime, I didn't get your screenshot notification from reactionary wayward Arsenal fans about Jorginho.

Could it be that his classy pre assist shut them up?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2023
swiz123:
Ibi.me, I didn't get your screenshot notification from reactionary wayward Arsenal fans about Jorginho.

Lol... I'm not against Jorginho oo

But who the hell counts pre assist? E be like say you don dey hold anything "holdable" for this Jorginho matter.

If no be goal or assist, then forget it.(that's why it's called G/A)

What is pre assist or Pre goal? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... I'm not against Jorginho oo

But who the hell counts pre assist? E be like say you don dey hold anything "holdable" for this Jorginho matter.

If no be goal or assist, then forget it.(that's why it's called G/A)

What is pre assist or Pre goal? undecided

Settle this issue with prof Popizaino and leave me out of it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2023
swiz123:

Settle this issue with prof Popiz.aino and leave me out of it.
Lol, I would have left you out of it if your question was directed to Popi cos that's the only person I know is rating such ridiculous metric cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2023
A breath of fresh air, baller 🌟

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2023
swiz123:
Ibime, I didn't get your screenshot notification from reactionary wayward Arsenal fans about Jorginho.

E be like those screenshots dey pepper you. Noted. Dem go continue

Preassist against a team toward the bottom of Laliga

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dagame: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2023
I can't be ashamed of what I do. So big pundits that predicted spurs to win should be ashamed because spurs didn't win? Do you reason with your anus? You are just frustrated bro. Channel your frustration some where else..
Griffon:

Aren’t you ashamed?

Your last tip was a 1x in favor of Spurs against us. Dem collect four, you still get liver to come post here?

We go wire you stones.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2023
Capaldi:
Dortmund are sure in to qualify. I think they need just two draws or a win to seal their place. Rooting for Milan to join them while Psg can go play Europa.
I think the UCL team dropping to Europa has been scrapped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dagame: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2023

Yesterday was awesome
We try again today
Today's sure winning tip updated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKyD0T7HT8c?feature=shared

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2023
Dagame:
I can't be ashamed of what I do. So big pundits that predicted spurs to win should be ashamed because spurs didn't win? Do you reason with your anus? You are just frustrated bro. Channel your frustration some where else..

You’re violating the Rules 1, 16 and 18 of Nairaland.

Be properly guided or risk a ban.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dagame: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Bros allow nairaland to do there job what's your problem? Does it mean you don't av something doing ? Why quoting me up and down ? If u don't like a post just skip it.
Griffon:

You’re violating the Rules 1, 16 and 18 of Nairaland.

Be properly guided or risk a ban.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
Dagame:
Bros allow nairaland to do there job what's your problem? Does it mean you don't av something doing ? Why quoting me up and down ? If u don't like a post just skip it.

So if you’re tactically trying to scam or mislead people with your videos, I should overlook it because an average Nigerian was raised to dey live the “E no concern me” life?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dagame: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
You are simply an idiot. Once again do you reason with your anus? How am I misleading people with my video? Did I requested for any money or what? I just don't understand where this hate is coming from. What's your definition of "MISLEAD"? I just realised you just type with keyboard without thinking before typing and this will be my last time responding to you, because I have seen you don't have something doing. I wonder what nairaland would have been if you are the owner, which am sure you can't dream of it.
Griffon:

So if you’re tactically trying to scam or mislead people with your videos, I should overlook it because an average Nigerian was raised to dey live the “E no concern me” life?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
Dagame:
You are simply an idiot. Once again do you reason with your anus? How am I misleading people with my video? What's your definition of "MISLEAD"? I just realised you just type with keyboard without thinking before typing and this will be my last time responding to you, because I have seen you don't have something doing. I wonder what nairaland would have been if you are the owner, which am sure you can't dream of it.

Your videos promises unsuspecting viewers of assured tips?

Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
trashford that doesn't have any goal or assist picked ahead of Sterling what a joke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sterling is our best attacker thia season,yes I'm not even his fan

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
Theuniverse:
ballon dor and world best award should be given on individual quality no be nonsense trophy players win. make they just make am based on points total, no be nonsense voting from nonsense coaches and dumb players and media people. any goal 3 points, any assists 4points, any man of the match awards 5points. any individual league/cup/national awards like best player,highest goal,team of the season awards etc 10 points. when season end, just count the player way all his points high pass and give the world best award. for example if they follow this pattern na haaland for win. all this their voting na nonsense Dem day do.
Messi for still win win bros and would have had two more using this your criteria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2023
Who will Nkunku be displacing when he returns? Some are saying its between Jackson and Gallagher. For me, it should be eased into the team by coming on for sterling during second half, it helps to experiment him from left wing. I think his best position is second striker in epl.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2023
Unlimited22 congratulations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2023
Dujuan Richards will arrive at Cobham today. [@TheSecretScout] #CFC #

my idolo , better than Jackson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2023
Bluelines69:

So nothing for defenders grin
how many defenders deserve ballondor? dey get their own best defender awards,and team awards. and as I say, man of the match and other awards go still give them points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2023
Excallibur:
Messi for still win win bros and would have had two more using this your criteria
how? epl and ucl calculation haaland get 318points Messi 230points. later add fa cup, capital one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2023
MorataFC:
Goal 3 points
Assist 4 points grin
yes o. to balance between scorers and quality skillfull passers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2023
Against top teams Nkunku as LW Palmer as false 9 while sterling as RW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
so how we go play city. I hope say our coach get plan,if not he should ask Mourinho for advice oh. any nonsense pressing, back passing against mancity,they will just kill us. 541 or 451 is the formation, that stupid coach dares not attack city because of that nonsense win against Tottenham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
according to media ( Despite another glaring error in England's second division, and less than a week after his demotion was announced, PGMOL have announced Taylor will return to the top flight on Sunday, overseeing the weekend's highest-profile matchup. He will officiate Chelsea against Manchester City at Stamford Bridge, with Jarred Gillett on VAR duties - the man who failed to ask Taylor to review Hwang's challenge that resulted in his eventual demotion. thunder fire pgmol,fa,epl,pochetino and Chelsea for allowing this nonsense decision to happen easily. compare this to when tuchel faced the same issue. (
What did Tuchel say about Anthony Taylor?
Tuchel was asked after the final whistle if he thinks the FA should refrain from putting Taylor in charge of Chelsea matches, to which he replied: "I don’t think just some of the fans think that. I can assure you the whole dressing room of us, every single person, thinks that," Tuchel replied, when asked whether Taylor should stop officiating Chelsea games. I repeat pochetino is a dunce unambitious useless coach with no force. nothing for Chelsea under this idiot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18395) (18396) (18397) (18398) (18399) (18400) (18401) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.