Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10549464 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18413) (18414) (18415) (18416) (18417) (18418) (18419) ... (19177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2023
Amoto94:
Cesc Fábregas: "The No.10 position is disappearing. Guys of the quality of Özil or James Rodriguez no longer interest coaches. These players are capable of unlocking a match with a brilliant pass, but now the coach prefer to have a stable structure.

When Conte arrived at Chelsea, I started to see what modern football was all about: lots of running, split sessions, robotic training…

I couldn't believe it. I was in shock because I have always been a player who depended on creativity, which for me is the best of the arts."
I really hope Fabregas is not drunk. We have Havertz, De bruyne, Odeggard, Bruno, Madison, Nkunku, Griezmann, Felix, Bellingham and more. The next generation that will dominate world football are even hybrid number 10's in Wirtz, Musiala, Xavi Simmons etc

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2023
Kimbeast:

Hope its clear now that sterling remains our best attacker. I didn't see you post screenshot from Twitter or match ratings on Sunday. I wonder why?
Don't mind them na... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2023
timbros:

Did you or did you not mention timbros in the post? Did you make any attempt to disguise the timbros so it will not appear in my mention so I won't respond to it?

That post was a reply to Raumdeuter and not you. You jumped from nowhere, to query my line of argument with Dayo.

When Sterling is faced with low block, denied acre of space and not facing an old man, you will disappear as usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2023
hensben:
For those of you that like to say I love technical and tactical players you can see how Palmer improved our team at young age, you see how we are going toe to toe with city compared to last season. How Tuchel won ucl with weaklings, tactically bereft players aside Kante, Sylver, James and Azpi is beyond me.
Biesla used small Leeds to go toe to toe with all the big teams. Nothing special in that if you don't get wins. We have 1 win in our last 4 Epl matches which came against 9 men, we are languishing in 10th position, just one win at Stamford Bridge against Luton and out of a possible 9points against all the top teams we have faced at home we have just 3 points and some of you are shinning teeth talking about improvement. We can't win at home were we have all the advantage what do you think will happen when we go away.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2023
I just watched the video and Kovacic actually celebrated Palmer's equaliser grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2023
negative bastard is hear again cheesy,if you no see improvement for wetin you dey watch change sport simple o.

Or go support another club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2023
Amoto94:
Cesc Fábregas: "The No.10 position is disappearing. Guys of the quality of Özil or James Rodriguez no longer interest coaches. These players are capable of unlocking a match with a brilliant pass, but now the coach prefer to have a stable structure.

When Conte arrived at Chelsea, I started to see what modern football was all about: lots of running, split sessions, robotic training…

I couldn't believe it. I was in shock because I have always been a player who depended on creativity, which for me is the best of the arts."

No10 position is redundant. Carrying guys like Ozil, James and co is recipe for failure. Something leprous fingers haven't learned and keep prescribing no10s to Chelsea. If no10 can't play adequately on the wings or in midfield, they are just a passenger

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2023
cucurella yet to get national team call up I wonder what he has to do ,to get one .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
iykmora:

You just had to go there grin

You sef no see the sharp turn turn? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
airmark:

That post was a reply to Raumdeuter and not you. You jumped from nowhere, to query my line of argument with Dayo.

When Sterling is faced with low block, denied acre of space and not facing an old man, you will disappear as usual.

It was a discussion I started. My image, my caption.

You intentionally mentioned my name to get a reaction from me, which you got. Where is the jumping in when it's my topic? grin grin Or which post was raumdeuter responding to while mentioning you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Can we get Ramsdale, would have a point to prove and also a good keeper IMO. His price might be pretty low as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
BlueMann:
When was the last time you didn't have to scroll to find a Chelsea player on this chart embarassed
Even assist chart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Cole Palmer has been involved in 8goals in 8starts in all competitions

4goals
4 assists
How old is he again

Gallagher has 4pl assists this season 3 away from number 1 in the pl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
drisham:
Cole Palmer has been involved in 8goals in 8starts in all competitions

4goals
4 assists
How old is he again

Gallagher has 4pl assists this season 3 away from number 1 in the pl
then Felix fans want us to paying over $300k per week for flicks and tricks.
when he contributes nothing offensively or defensively 😁.

Gallagher offers both and earns around $50k

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
timbros:

It's interesting how you pointed out one technical and tactical player who improve our team. one player. But is surprised how Tuchel won UCL with weaklings aside four technical and tactical players. four players.

If one technical and tactical player can improve a team, what do you think four technical and tactical players will do to a team?

Dude!
I used Palmer as an example, of course we now have tactical and technical astute player across board, from goalkeeper to Jackson. The only person lacking that before has greatly improved.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Capaldi:

Biesla used small Leeds to go toe to toe with all the big teams. Nothing special in that if you don't get wins. We have 1 win in our last 4 Epl matches which came against 9 men, we are languishing in 10th position, just one win at Stamford Bridge against Luton and out of a possible 9points against all the top teams we have faced at home we have just 3 points and some of you are shinning teeth talking about improvement. We can't win at home were we have all the advantage what do you think will happen when we go away.
Compare to how we were playing last season there is an improvement and it’s only going to get better from here with Nkunku and co back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
cucurella yet to get national team call up I wonder what he has to do ,to get one .
Even with his improvement there is still deficiency in his game which doesn’t suit Spanish style of playing. His rhythmic play with team mate when overlapping is still not great, his tactical positioning too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
hensben:
Even with his improvement there is still deficiency in his game which doesn’t suit Spanish style of playing. His rhythmic play with team mate when overlapping is still not great, his tactical positioning too.
hmm
would have made a good addition though for squad depth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
11 Newcastle players are set to miss their match against Chelsea after the international break through injury.

(@newcastle_world)

we go win carabao inshallah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
I just watched the ObiOne podcast with Victor Osimhen. Top man Victor. Top top gent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Cole Palmer at Chelsea so far

4 goals
4 penalties

Following the legacy🔥💪🏽

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
TLona1:

4 goals
4 penalties

Following the legacy🔥💪🏽
Which legacy is he following for the 4 assists?

Broda Ode

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
TLona1:

4 goals
4 penalties

Following the legacy🔥💪🏽
No be your messi world cup 2022 stats be that

Olofo

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Spots chaos causer

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
timbros:

It was a discussion I started. My image, my caption.

You intentionally mentioned my name to get a reaction from me, which you got. Where is the jumping in when it's my topic? grin grin Or which post was raumdeuter responding to while mentioning you?

My reply was for Raumdeuter and your moniker there was inconsequential and I had the right to insert Hazard as it was relevant to the argument with Raumdeuter. Rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
TLona1:

4 goals
4 penalties

Following the legacy🔥💪🏽

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
timbros:

Hahahaha... Doc

Reminded me of what Bale did to Maicon all those years ago. Over the course of 90 mins Maicon turned from one of the top RBs in the world pensioner. The guy never recovered from it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by princeabdul(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍😍

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Capaldi:

I really hope Fabregas is not drunk. We have Havertz, De bruyne, Odeggard, Bruno, Madison, Nkunku, Griezmann, Felix, Bellingham and more. The next generation that will dominate world football are even hybrid number 10's in Wirtz, Musiala, Xavi Simmons etc
I don't know taktiks, but I feel a signficant number of these players don't play as out-and-out 10's.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chelsea are still considering whether to move for a striker in January, depending on the form of Nicolas Jackson, Christopher Nkunku and Armando Broja.

(@StandardSport)

good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Henry140(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
akwesenana:
I don't know taktiks, but I feel a signficant number of these players don't play as out-and-out 10's.
Na very few clubs and managers still dey support am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
drisham:

No be your messi world cup 2022 stats be that

Olofo
Ask the Werey 😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (18413) (18414) (18415) (18416) (18417) (18418) (18419) ... (19177) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.