Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738221 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18424) (18425) (18426) (18427) (18428) (18429) (18430) ... (19404) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Can you see that you don't have any point again? Who did I recommend to replace Rohr? Is he the one failing now?

It seems you have 64 teeth and 2 tongues which makes it convenient for you to change mouth anyhow.

Who said he doesn't care about who replaces Rohr again?

Who said post Rohr as super eagle's coach the team metamorphose into Brazil 2002 squad?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Who said Nigeria should hire Harve Renard that knows African football like the back of his hand? Is Renard appointed?

You don't come to a public forum and start accusing me falsely. That's very wrong.

Nobody is accusing you falsely on seun's forum,i am simply playing back your words for you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

It seems you have 64 teeth and 2 tongues which makes it convenient for you to change mouth anyhow.

Who said he doesn't care about who replaces Rohr again?

Who said post Rohr as super eagle's coach the team metamorphose into Brazil 2002 squad?

I am responsible for what I say. But whatever you understand, it's up to you.

Disst.roy wanted to know who I recommend for the job and I told him.

What you choose to interpret by one line is up to you.

The screenshot below is as clear as crystal. If you like twist up and down, the truth is not hard to see.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

Nobody is accusing you falsely on seun's forum,i am simply playing back your words for you.

Below is you accusing me...

airmark:

So, Timbros preferred the RCC worker as Eagles coach? grin

popizaino:

Yes ooo evidence yapa.

Please start producing the evidences that yapa everywhere... If you can't, then you are accusing me falsely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

I am responsible for what I say. But whatever you understand, it's up to you.

Disst.roy wanted to know who I recommend for the job and I told him.

What you choose to interpret by one line is up to you.

The screenshot below is as clear as crystal. If you like twist up and down, the truth is not hard to see.

Are you indirectly telling us we should not take your word for it next time and that you are bound to call Chelsea blue Jersey 💙 as red ?

Meanwhile, the Internet doesn't forget. How are you going to undo this below now? How do you choose to understand the below?

timbros:

Speculations. I don't argue speculations.

I'm not a Super Eagles fan, just to make it clear. But if Nigeria wants to move forward, Rohr has to go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Below is you accusing me...

Please start producing the evidences that yapa everywhere... If you can't, then you are accusing me falsely.

Accept this before we move to the next one

timbros:

Speculations. I don't argue speculations.

I'm not a Super Eagles fan, just to make it clear. But if Nigeria wants to move forward, Rohr has to go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Djokovic has to be one of the GOAT athletes at this point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

Meanwhile, the Internet doesn't forget. How are you going to undo this below now? How do you choose to understand the below?

Rohr has to go and Renard replace him. My opinion.

How is that hard for you to understand?

For Nigeria to move forward, Rohr has to go. Who should replace him? Herve Renard!

Na wao...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

Accept this before we move to the next one

Refer to my last post.

Now where are the evidences of me supporting Peseiro?

Or should we move to this next one below....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Rohr has to go and Renard replace him. My opinion.

How is that hard for you to understand?

For Nigeria to move forward, Rohr has to go. Who should replace him? Herve Renard!

Na wao...

What is hard for me to understand is how you didn't care about who replaces Rohr changed to turning about what's not.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Refer to my last post.

Now where are the evidences of me supporting Peseiro?

Or should we move to this next one below....

There are evidences of you not wanting Rohr as super eagle coach and not caring about his replacement. Which is exactly the point were we are right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Haha, make una free Timbros oh

Timbros, you sef, rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
Unpopular opinion; I think we should bring back Lukaku if he will accept squad player role with salary reduction. What do you think Ibime and Airmark?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
Limbros : I don't care if Emefiele the former CBN governor should die .

Emefiele falls down from plane and die.

Emefiele sympathisers : Limbros you are very wicked for wishing death on a fellow human being.

Limbros to Emefiele sympathisers
: Show me were i wish Emefiele to die in that manner ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

What is hard for me to understand is how you didn't care about who replaces Rohr changed to turning about what's not.

Where are the evidences? Why clutching at straws?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

There are evidences of you not wanting Rohr as super eagle coach and not caring about his replacement. Which is exactly the point were we are right now.

Is that what Airmark asked you? Is that what you told Airmark that evidence yapa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:
Limbros : I don't care if Emefiele the former CBN governor should die .

Emefiele falls down from plane and die.

Emefiele sympathisers : Limbros you are very wicked for wishing death on a fellow human being.

Limbros to Emefiele sympathisers
: Show me were i wish Emefiele to die in that manner ?

Where did I ask Nigeria to appoint Peseiro?

I have shown you where I asked Nigeria to appoint Renard.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ibime:
Haha, make una free Timbros oh

Timbros, you sef, rest

Make them my accusers rest first o.

At least everyone has seen my recommendation except Popizaino Airmark and Izzou
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Rest naa angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
How many pages argument of our because of this useless country? It's you people that are still stressing yourself to watch Nigeria's ball and follow their developments I pity. Just follow one strong country and have peace of mind.
Life is too short to be getting constant hbp from super chickens.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
How many pages argument of our because of this useless country? It's you people that are still stressing yourself to watch Nigeria's ball and follow their developments I pity. Just follow one strong country and have peace of mind.
Life is too short to be getting constant hbp from super chickens.

like I tire very boring convo ,a team that plays like shit ,no quality coach or gk.

🤮 abeg make international break do finish I miss my boys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Who did I recommend to replace Rohr? Is he the one failing now?

You wanted Rohr to go and didn't mind anyone hired by NFF. In fact, I have looked for where you criticized NFF for signing Peseiro, I couldn't see.

Rest and enjoy your L.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

No.....Rohr hasn't gone and that's why Limbros hasn't accepted his L.

I'm sure would Limbros would do the honourable thing of inscribing L on his face once results doesn't improve if Rohr is sacked.

Assuming Peseiro is performing wonders, he would have come out in his babaringa, just like he did when Sterling dribbled Walker, and posted his 'I told you' epistle. But now, Timbros no know Peseiro papa grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:

Where are the evidences? Why clutching at straws?

Stop projecting,you are the one clutching at that straw.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:

Is that what Airmark asked you? Is that what you told Airmark that evidence yapa?

Forget about airmark.........Tell us how the team is improving without Rohr as you told us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:

Where did I ask Nigeria to appoint Peseiro?

I have shown you where I asked Nigeria to appoint Renard.

Strawman.

Why did you tell Nigerians you don't care about who replaces Rohr?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:05am On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:

The only thing everyone sees is that you said you don't care about who replaces Rohr.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:09am On Nov 20, 2023
airmark:

Assuming Peseiro is performing wonders, he would have come out in his babaringa, just like he did when Sterling dribbled Walker, and posted his 'I told you' epistle. But now, Timbros no know Peseiro papa grin

I'm still coming to that grin but i want him to accept what he said with his own mouths before we proceed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 3:30am On Nov 20, 2023
Una never get better something to discuss. Please when you guys resume chelsea discussion make somebody call me.

I won’t waste my typing energy on a mumu national team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:

Arsenal appoint Ljunberg to replace who?
He was not replacing anybody. He was just a stop gap.

There's a reason he's called "interim".

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2023
izzou:

Rest naa angry

Do you now accept that I never supported Peseiro appointment?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz29s: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2023
Kimbeast:

Hope its clear now that sterling remains our best attacker. I didn't see you post screenshot from Twitter or match ratings on Sunday. I wonder why?
I wonder what took you so long to reply?

Post made on sept 24, you waited till nov 14 to reply after sterling have finished destroying 9 men tottenham and his former lover and their 30 yrs RB

We don't have the luxury of playing luton, burnley, blackburn and 9 men tottenham every matchday.

Our best attacker warned not to be seen anywhere near his national team training camp gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18424) (18425) (18426) (18427) (18428) (18429) (18430) ... (19404) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), PendragonVII, afrodoc2, Sitmr, UncleHaba22 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.