Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512393 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18477) (18478) (18479) (18480) (18481) (18482) (18483) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Now everybody will be waiting for Lavia and Nkunku like say them be Messi and CR7.

LOL

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Skimpledawg:

Brotherly, how far cheesy

I dey ọ. I say make I come anoint my useless club for once, as them dey play drunken blue shirt ASSyrians 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
What was Poch trying to do with that Maatsan sub he wanted to do before the goal? He did that useless sub less match and invited more pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
forgiveness:

I still don't understand though I think he considered the heights of Man U players and the fact the like crossing the ball into the box. So, he needed more players with height to deal with the crosses.

Badiashile is tall too and more better at reading the game. Enzo and Caicedo were awful , no urgency and so many disjointed play. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
Skimpledawg

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
Unlimited22:
Now everybody will be waiting for Lavia and Nkunku like say them be Messi and CR7.

LOL
Just imagine. Poch is a coward is what I have observed so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
I miss mount and havertz 😔

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Eyin temi. Sorry i was late.

Yebariba! Samboribobo!!

Chelsea don open the toto o! Waaaaah!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yKp8J6ieOw

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Unlimited22:

LOL
Lol
Exactly.

And if things don't right, trust us to find someone else to blame or ask for new players to be bought.

Classic fan attitude 😁

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Why Silva no dey wear armband again though?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
forgiveness:
The players played poorly and Poch slow reaction to make substitution before the 2nd goal was poor reading of the match.

Man U dominated from top to bottom.

Though I understand we are missing some players due to injury and suspension. Some players were visibly tired.

Missing who?
Is it useless ogochukwu and gusto ?

Gallagher is the only person missed

Visibly tired when they are not playing any European competition

Una go dey type rubbish with confidence

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
hensben:
Badiashile is tall too and more better at reading the game. Enzo and Caicedo were awful , no urgent and so many disjointed play. Smh

Honestly, I don't know why he didn't play him. Perhaps, he's not as fast as Cowil.

I think those two aforementioned players need some rest. Perhaps, fatigue but I don't agree they were awful. It was just the way Man U set up their play.

They bypassed the midfield and played mostly from the wings. The two wingers were not helping to defend and that exposed us.

We just need to pray Lavia and Nkunku gets fits on time. The team is showing fatigue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
forgiveness:

Which pattern Chelsea no get? Are you sure you have been watching Chelsea games?

The problem with the team is the goalkeeper and some players who couldn't adapt to playing out from the back to the front. The reason they keep making errors when teams press Chelsea from the back.

We saw that with Newcastle and today against Manchester United but once we eventually succeeded in doing that, the opposit runs back to defend, despite that we still find a way through.

Chelsea problem is goalkeeper and striker. The coach style of play is very good.
Wtf are you saying, under tuchel it's either Thiago or Christensen that brings the ball out from the back.
Under Conte, it was Cesar Azpilicueta's duty to do same.
Pochettino has been here for almost half a season, how do we progress the ball from the back? Is it through the center backs or the RB or LB or is it through the Midfielders dropping deep??

Under tuchel our creativity comes from the wing backs and under Conte it was from hazard Pedro or Willian..
Pochettino has been here for almost half a season now, whoose duty is it to create chances in the team..

Watch Arsenal and see how arteta sets up his team to always find Saka and martineli on the wings to create.. tell me how fraudino sets up to create...

Sorry for any typo you might encounter.. terribly angry now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
drisham:

Missing who?

Newcastle say hi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
Enzo and Caicedo spineless cowards that just cost alot

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
FBS:

Lol
Exactly.

And if things don't right, trust us to find someone else to blame or ask for new players to be bought.

Classic fan attitude 😁
Lmao I don't even know again man. My head Don dey comot football this season.

Looked very bright in preseason then started the season with Chilwell on the wing.

I no Sabi again abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
forgiveness:

Honestly, I don't know why he didn't play him. Perhaps, he's not as fast as Cowil.

I think those two aforementioned players need some rest. Perhaps, fatigue but I don't agree they were awful. It was just the way Man U set up their play.

They bypassed the midfield and played mostly from the wings. The two wingers were not helping to defend and that exposed us.

We just need to pray Lavia and Nkunku gets fits on time. The team is showing fatigue.
Fatigué When we're playing once a week and everybody around us is involved in Europe.

Off the road abeg

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
FBS:

Newcastle say hi
Exactly my point so what's the excuse😂?
They'll say we should wait for nkunku cos na R9 regen na 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
drisham:

Missing who?

Gusto, Gallagher, Lavia, Nkunku, Fofana and Chiwell.

Additions of these players will bring balance to the team. We are just unlucky.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
You have a world class no 8/controller in midfield and you're setting up your team to play off transitions.

You look Mudryk and Madueke finish keep them, loan Angelo.

You have Armando Broja and you keep starting someone who forgets he's a centre forward when he gets inside the box.

Now we're here waiting for two people who haven't kicked a ball this season to come and salvage the season.

Abeg make Popizaino carry him wahala dey go Buenos Aires

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JoeOdion(m): 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
forgiveness:

Which kind fatigue?

Our last 3 games are Newcastle, Brighton and united that are involved in European team.

Chelsea is now a mid-club, we just need to embrace it and move on. There is no coming back. We are now left with Nkunku and Lavia to do magic and once they arrive and can't help, the club will hit Rock bottom.

We basically spent 1B to acquire all the mid players in Europe to be coached by a known serial bottler.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Unlimited22:
You have a world class no 8/controller in midfield and you're setting up your team to play off transitions.

You have Armando Broja and you keep starting someone who forgets he's a centre forward when he gets inside the box.

Now we're here waiting for two people who haven't kicked a ball this season to come and salvage the season.

Pocohontas or whatever our manager calls himself is a foolish man. Terrible decisions match after match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
Englishisamust:
Trevor012. This team will lose, win, draw no movement
Chelsea na very useless club 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
hensben:
Badiashile is tall too and more better at reading the game. Enzo and Caicedo were awful , no urgency and so many disjointed play. Smh

No be wetin you tell us when dem dey sign them be this o

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
kingBolton:

Wtf are you saying, under tuchel it's either Thiago or Christensen that brings the ball out from the back.
Under Conte, it was Cesar Azpilicueta's duty to do same.
Pochettino has been here for almost half a season, how do we progress the ball from the back? Is it through the center backs or the RB or LB or is it through the Midfielders dropping deep??

Under tuchel our creativity comes from the wing backs and under Conte it was from hazard Pedro or Willian..
Pochettino has been here for almost half a season now, whoose duty is it to create chances in the team..

Watch Arsenal and see how arteta sets up his team to always find Saka and martineli on the wings to create.. tell me how fraudino sets up to create...

Sorry for any typo you might encounter.. terribly angry now.

We progress from the keeper to the center back before going through the middle then the wings. Poch style is very obvious.

Besides, his team contain pressure then suddenly counter as soon as they win the ball. This is very obvious.

If there were no set up, do you think you will draw Liverpool, Tot, Arsenal and Manchester city? Impossible!!!.

Today, selection was bad and no bench. I understand.

Had it been we utilized our more than 4 chances to score ahead of Man u, we would had used counter to control the match.

There's no way we can deny we improve this season compared to last season.

Moreover, I think Caicedo and Enzo should not play together once Lavia is fit because both are slow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 12:00am On Dec 07, 2023
No urgency.... Same issue with Potter team...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:00am On Dec 07, 2023
Sportsweb:
Which kind fatigue?

Our last 3 games are Newcastle, Brighton and united that are involved in European team.

Chelsea is now a mid-club, we just need to embrace it and move on. There is no coming back. We are now left with Nkunku and Lavia to do magic and once they arrive and can't help, the club will hit Rock bottom.

We basically spent 1B to acquire all the mid players in Europe to be coached by a known serial bottler.

Did they play with the same players throughout?

Bottler or no bottler, Poch has improved the team. Let us not get too emotional because of this match.

Arsenal wey una dey talk, how did they play in Arteta first season? Pooooooooooooor!

Can you deny it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:06am On Dec 07, 2023
There is NO WAY Caicedo can say he's not regretting picking us over Liverpool. Lavia too.

This circus may cost them a huge chunk of their careers.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:07am On Dec 07, 2023
Unlimited22:

Point of correction, 4 players if you include Chiwell and Fofana. That can change something. Nevertheless, new goalkeeper and a potent striker are needed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:11am On Dec 07, 2023
Unlimited22:

Fatigué When we're playing once a week and everybody around us is involved in Europe.

Off the road abeg

Are they playing with same players throughout?

We are using these players for almost 90 minutes.

It's not easy. Though not making excuses for them but it's what it's.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:17am On Dec 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Enzo and Caicedo spineless cowards that just cost alot

grin

....add your moniker to the names, perfect 3 Idiòts.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18477) (18478) (18479) (18480) (18481) (18482) (18483) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), 100smile(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.