Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10504694 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18481) (18482) (18483) (18484) (18485) (18486) (18487) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
Unlimited22:

There was an interview Ian Wright did for fourfourtwo magazine in 2006. One of the lines he dropped there was 'I'm an Arsenal fan. I'm inconsolable when we lose. I'm not just gonna sit there looking happy.'

I echo that sentiment to the nth degree, hence why these days I Dey contemplate before I watch Chelsea.

Wright, P. Maldini and Bergkamp have some of the best quotes about club fanaticism.

I am the same way and it is why I get so irritated whenever they lose or decide not to show up.

At least thank God Arsenal is showing up, AC Milan on the other hand will be the absolute death of me at this point.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
I was expecting a 3-atb with badiashile coming in , Cowill has not earned to be starting.. I can't remember the last time cucurella gave an assist.
Borja has held his own against United , it would have been better especially if we had resort to counter attack.
Everyone wants to have a go at Enzo, wat about caceido.. Enzo is the better DM to build attacks , Thiago Silva should go this January.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
swiz123:

Enzo has done absolutely nothing to prove that he is remotely an upgrade on Jorginho.
I really can't believe I will actually like this kind of comment. Almost one year and he has not shown it at all. Even the only attribute he can hold on to which is his passing, he has gotten bad at that also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
more eyes don dey clear lol cheesy,make i see any stats wey no be g/a concerning Enzo,I go buss pesin head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
Unlimited22:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eXj6R0VKwzlZ7nticHL4kboPSb4TOEaSw8S8SdRm2s8/edit?usp=drivesdk

Just wrote this about an iconic PL moment. A bit of free time on my hands, I say make I dey useful small

Nice article, bro. I was rooting for City to win the league that season and the tension wey hold me that day no be here. I still get goosebumps whenever I watch that goal. Truly iconic.

City sef like doing the easiest things the most difficult ways. Remember the final-day drama against Aston Villa two seasons ago? There was also one before that, I think against Brighton where they went a goal down, but Aguero equalised within a minute and they went on to win the game. Just win, simples. Dem go say no, we need spice am up with drama. Make dem no go give Pep stroke one day.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Newcastle like losing to yeye teams ,sh*t we are playing everton next.

cest fini
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Everton Chelsea next..

Everton currently bearing Newcastle 2:0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
I pity Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
Sean Dikeball next. Why can't a nigga have peace these days?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tottenham are truly back to default settings, no thanks to injuries.. imagine drawing apari and bottling to waste am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
dostr4:
I was expecting a 3-atb with badiashile coming in , Cowill has not earned to be starting.. I can't remember the last time cucurella gave an assist.
Borja has held his own against United , it would have been better especially if we had resort to counter attack.
Everyone wants to have a go at Enzo, wat about caceido.. Enzo is the better DM to build attacks , Thiago Silva should go this January.

24 hours after the loss you're still wailing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Tottenham are truly back to default settings, no thanks to injuries.. imagine drawing apari and bottling to waste am.

Honeymoon period is over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
Re-watched our game against manure and all I have to say is that the person who sanctioned the transfer of midryk for that fee when leao was available needs to be sacked. Dude cant score, dude cant cut out passing lanes when pressing and the worst of it is how he turns over the ball every damn seconds.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
All those Chelsea that year that are always saying Guardiola won't succeed without money

Una don get the money now
Una don buy players with the money now

Now una no fit comot for 10

After all this spending
9wins since January
No be juju bdat

With midfield of over 300mill

Airmark fallout

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
We paid €70m for midryk. Who ever sanctioned that deal deserves the sack wtf?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:20am On Dec 08, 2023
Leyqute:

Honeymoon period is over.
True but their injury problems is still enough to cause wicked problems for any team afterall see apari who was hit with small injury crisis being flogged anyhow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 5:33am On Dec 08, 2023
Leyqute:

Limmee grin angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:55am On Dec 08, 2023
Leyqute:

Let them wail abeg it's needed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:18am On Dec 08, 2023
UncleHaba22:
All those Chelsea that year that are always saying Guardiola won't succeed without money

After all this spending
9wins since January
No be juju bdat

Airmark fallout

Aside having money ,shey dem get pull ?

There is no top player pochetino can convince to join Chelsea if we are being sincere

Having money and buying bunch of average players over everywhere,imagine paying 115M for a player like caciedo ,what da fvck is wrong with this guys ?

Won’t even talk about that Ukrainian tijani babaginda

Spending 1 billion plus and still maintaining 10th position

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:25am On Dec 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Aside having money ,shey dem get pull ?

There is no top player pochetino can convince to join Chelsea if we are being sincere

Having money and buying bunch of average players over everywhere,imagine paying 115M for a player like caciedo ,what da fvck is wrong with this guys ?

Won’t even talk about that Ukrainian tijani babaginda

Spending 1 billion plus and still maintaining 10th position

It is a phucking disgrace.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2023
afrodoc2:

[/b]
It is a phucking disgrace.

Add back everton deducted 10 points for instance and they will push chelsea to 11th grin

Definition of when a club is finished

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Add back everton deducted 10 points for instance and they will push chelsea to 11th grin

250m midfield of Conceedo and Jonjo Fernandez bossed around by a ghost and a pudgy bald man.

Coochierella and Injureece James both disgraced by a teenager.

Axel Disaster and Action Janet Jackson stinking up the whole place.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Omo shocked shocked
It's finished

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2023
UncleHaba22:

After all this spending
9wins since January

No be juju bdat

Airmark fallout

U mean this thing wey u dey talk ? 9 wins from January to December ?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
In life sometimes you win, sometimes you chelsea

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
UncleHaba22:

After all this spending
9wins since January
No be juju bdat

Airmark fallout
Like we haven’t succeeded before with money. How old are you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6lLZuv6Dwo?si=guZfqI2ITIByJOIF

This PSG team had Okocha, Ronaldinho, Pochetino, Arteta, Anelka.

Back when all these meaningless stats of today had little or no place in football. Just pure and organic football. Miss those days.

Okocha though, massively underrated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
rooftops:

I really can't believe I will actually like this kind of comment. Almost one year and he has not shown it at all. Even the only attribute he can hold on to which is his passing, he has gotten bad at that also.

Na this one dey pain me pass. I just lock up.

The boy is in very poor form rn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueMann:

*ahem*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
Chelsea greatest undoing is our inability to always take advantage at a certain time. You will see our other rivals dropping points, hoping we will win to either close up the points deficit on the log or accumulate more, but that it when we will foolishly lose the game. No wonder Pep guardiola is always gapping us with double digits every season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
BlueMann:

And it doesn't like he knows he is in a bad patch grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18481) (18482) (18483) (18484) (18485) (18486) (18487) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), hensben(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.