Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10514987 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18497) (18498) (18499) (18500) (18501) (18502) (18503) ... (19152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
popizaino:

Yes, they should kick you out the same way your father kicked your mother away,after your she was caught with your elder brother making love whiles you were waiting outside to take turn on your cock craving mother after your brother right? .....I get it.

When are going to at least visit your father at the psychiatric home who is still battling with the trauma of witnessing your deranged elder brother sleep with your before they kick him out of the psycho home?

Lol pain is that you ?

If you like type newspaper when you cry finish you go drop phone grin

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Lol pain is that you ?

If you like type newspaper when you cry finish your go drop phone grin
That nigga has been in pain for over 3 days now 😂😂

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
Pochettino don deal with this one 😂😂

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
Trevor012:

That nigga has been in pain for over 3 days now 😂😂

He will be fine las las grin

He should not just try to hype any chelsea new coach to set him up for failure sha

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
Pochetino don carry this one to where e no no

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
timbros:
And that's L iverpool F ootball C lub completed.

Midfield sorted for the next 10 years.
Erin keke l'agbole Baba Suwe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
hensben:
Now we have astute and technical midfielder with strength and foresight for forward passes, what I always wanted and the club answered. If they click with the return of Nkunku we will finish top 3.

Nkunku will soon return and you will surely finish top 3 from the bottom side of the table grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Lol pain is that you ?

If you like type newspaper when you cry finish you go drop phone grin

Tbh,i'm pained for your unfortunate father who is mentally ill and about to be kicked out of the mental home caused by cursed cock loving mother. Now you will have to face the reality of having your father roam the street uncared for after you log out of Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
popizaino:

Tbh,i'm pained for your unfortunate father who is mentally ill and about to be kicked out of the mental home caused by cursed cock loving mother. Now you will have to face the reality of having your father roam the street uncared for after you log out of Nairaland.
I've never seen this side of you bro grin.

tranquilo amigo cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
What is going on here ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:

He will be fine las las grin

He should not just try to hype any chelsea new coach to set him up for failure sha

May your unfortunate father never be fine las las.

May you not see 2024 you keep repeating this. If you see it,you will not end it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
grin this is insanegrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
popizaino:

May you not see 2024 you keep repeating this. If you see it,you will not end it.

Oya take this one heal your broken soul ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Everything will be fine at home for you soon

Love and light 💡

No hype the next chelsea new coach sha 😁

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Oya take this one heal your broken soul ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Everything will be fine at home for you soon

Love and light 💡

No hype the next chelsea new coach sha 😁

Send that love and light to your unfortunate father who is about to be kicked out of Aro.

If you see 2024,you will not end it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
I miss those days when I had not gain admission into Ui, when I was jobless & so active here omo.

I miss this thread & it's vawulence. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
A40:
Erin keke l'agbole Baba Suwe grin grin

Onye nkea osi gini n'eme ya?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
timbros:

Onye nkea osi gini n'eme ya?
Nwoke ọma, ị bụ nwa afọ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Unlimited22:

Nwoke ọma, ị bụ nwa afọ?

Ezigbote undiluted nwa afo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
popizaino:

O ga ooo

Are you human at all? Should it reach this lowness?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
amodu:

O ga ooo

Are you human at all? Should it reach this lowness?

Yes.

Why is he fixated on what he has been saying after i tried to caution him against doing such?

I am not sorry for what i said and if he doesn't stop it so shall it be for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fremlin: 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
So, this tranquility this night is sponsored by Copenhagen

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Nkunku will soon return and you will surely finish top 3 from the bottom side of the table grin
You didn’t see if they click in my statement and has Nkunku return yet? You always like to shalaye. Your team lost, because you are playing in a two horse race league that even if Barca is underperforming top 4 is still sure them. With the way your team is performing you can’t even make top 4 in epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:10am On Dec 13, 2023
See give away Man Utd dey do since, e reach our turn we no fit collect our own angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You are a bad luck to majority of players egbon and it has been proven

Well just tell your brother popi not to hype chelsea new coach once pochetinno gets sacked ,Walai una go enter league one within 2 seasons

I don’t know why Chelsea fans here Dey even dull ,they should kick you and popizano out of this thread and watch this club make it to Europa league at least

Wetin popziano do you grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2023
Sportsweb:
🚨 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: Reece James’ scan results have officially confirmed an hamstring injury 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Reece will now begin his rehabilitation programme at Cobham.

Club expect Reece James to be out until February/March — based on recovery programme.

…get well soon, @reece ❤️👊🏻
This guy na scammer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2023
Andrewbaba44, you see the trouble you've been looking for,he dey here with me plenty.

If you see 2024,you will not end it ijn.

I am going to treat you the way yoruba people treat (alatenumo omo iya aje)

No, be today i don dey warn you but since you have nothing good going in your life outside here due to your anti-midas touch,it is best you look for anonymous forum were you can project your own insecurities on.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Wetin popziano do you grin grin

You could notice that unfortunate soul is on some personal agenda with me.

At first he started with if i hype any coach,before i cleared him that i have been hyping pep guardiola way back,only to jump unto his next agenda.

It is obvious the unfortunate being wants to turn his children to fatherless. Not even sure this impotent idiot can bare children,it must have been an agreement between him and his wife to bring in bastards as his own children to raise.

Ashi were.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2023
Sulele04:
I miss those days when I had not gain admission into Ui, when I was jobless & so active here omo.

I miss this thread & it's vawulence. cheesy cheesy

I always knew u would outgrow that phase of life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2023
popizaino:

At first he started with if i hype any coach,before i cleared him that i have been hyping pep guardiola way back,only to jump unto his next agenda.

It is obvious the unfortunate being wants to turn his children to fatherless. Not even sure this impotent idiot can bare children,it must have been an agreement between him and his wife to bring in bastards as his own children to raise.

Ashi were.

U no need all this one na. Just let it go.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2023
popizaino:

Ashi were.
Take it easy bro abeg don't take the trolling to heart
Andrewbaba44 you sef free him it's getting personal

(1) (2) (3) ... (18497) (18498) (18499) (18500) (18501) (18502) (18503) ... (19152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, StarchAndBanga, FergieRaww(m), Ballzproblem2, incredible70(m), dostr4(m), swiz123(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.