Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10585490 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18529) (18530) (18531) (18532) (18533) (18534) (18535) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know about AntWasp but Shakter is beating Chelsea handicap in Ukraine. Too sure!
Your trolling aside. You know we finished sixth when we disgraced raumdeuter FC in their own kingdom. We also almost didn't qualify for the 2021/2022 champions league on the last day of the season if not that tottenham did us a favour by flogging leceister before we later disgraced Android 17 FC in their first final. Even last year it was nonsense finishing that let us down against real madrid which made us enter market to buy another nonsense that is tall, black, lean like toothpick and will be feeling himself when people around are trying to tell him the truth. You know where I'm going to Are you there?
When Chelsea fans say we will at least qualify for the knockout rounds of champions league don't believe we are capping because we usually turn up differently in it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Your trolling aside. You know we finished sixth when we disgraced raumdeuter FC in their own kingdom. We also almost didn't qualify for the 2021/2022 champions league on the last day of the season if not that tottenham did us a favour by flogging leceister before we later disgraced Android 17 FC in their first final. Even last year it was nonsense finishing that let us down against real madrid which made us enter market to buy another nonsense that is tall, black, lean like toothpick and will be feeling himself when people around are trying to tell him the truth. You know where I'm going to Are you there?
When Chelsea fans say we will at least qualify for the knockout rounds of champions league don't believe we are capping because we usually turn up differently in it.
Stop typing nonsense shalaye. Qualify for the champions league or shut up with your epistles πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lana1:
No!!

God will punish Sterling for this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tomorrow someone will tell us if only Messi had Ronaldo ability, he would have been the God of football. Who naked nor dey put hand for pocket. Qualify for champions league before giving us tales by moonlight πŸ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
Trevor012:

Stop typing nonsense shalaye. Qualify for the champions league or shut up with your epistles πŸ˜‚
Warra champions league knockout stage for you my gee. 🀭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

With great beating comes great shalaye.
Imagination wan finish this one

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Warra champions league knockout stage for you my gee. 🀭
Coming from someone that didn't qualify for any European competition. Not even conference league πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

May God have mercy on this short bΓ€stard.

Ibime:

God will punish Sterling for this

Which prayer God go come answer like this

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lana1:
With great beating comes great shalaye.
Imagination wan finish this one
Lmao which imagination, I know my team and my team knows me. 🌚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Time to turn wolves to ekuke today.
It's time to cook.
I know my team and my team knows me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Trevor012:

I know my team and my team knows me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ask around. I don't have shame. 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mid Man United can't troll me. Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingofcasting(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
Sportsweb:
Mid Man United can troll me. I just dey use laugh cover my tears
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingofcasting(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

[s]Your trolling aside. You know we finished sixth when we disgraced raumdeuter FC in their own kingdom. We also almost didn't qualify for the 2021/2022 champions league on the last day of the season if not that tottenham did us a favour by flogging leceister before we later disgraced Android 17 FC in their first final. Even last year it was nonsense finishing that let us down against real madrid which made us enter market to buy another nonsense that is tall, black, lean like toothpick and will be feeling himself when people around are trying to tell him the truth. You know where I'm going to Are you there?
When Chelsea fans say we will at least qualify for the knockout rounds of champions league don't believe we are capping because we usually turn up differently in it.[/s][s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

What of this Stuttgart striker guirassy? He is cheap and has experience.
avoid bundesliga strikers,I will average 16 goals in that league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Time to turn wolves to ekuke today.
It's time to cook.

Cook wotowoto grin grin grin!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
Compared Nkunku's touch and movement when he came on to other idiots we are parading as attackers and I started cursing who ever is in charge of our recruitment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
After observing carefully to see the football qualities that makes Jackson a professional player, I can confidently conclude that this boy is a thief and a yahoo boy.

Making a living off scoring the cheapest of goals.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
3 months from now una go still turn on Nkunku. We have seen this script soo many times. Nkunku enjoy your honeymoon period while it lasts πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
swiz123:
After observing carefully to see the football qualities that makes Jackson a professional player, I can confidently conclude that this boy is a thief and a yahoo boy.
Oga calm down now. It hasn't gotten to that. 😭🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Bro you are tenth, getting spanked by almost all teams in the league like a LovePeddler plus you can't compare the players you had then to now. It's not debatable.

You won't even qualify for Europa if you went to the UCL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
😭

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
Trevor012:
3 months from now una go still turn on Nkunku. We have seen this script soo many times. Nkunku enjoy your honeymoon period while it lasts πŸ˜‚
Jealousy jollof rice. 🀣🀣
This one thought my boy will confirm the 007 allegations back to back. 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
odizeey:

Bro you are tenth, getting spanked by almost all teams in the league like a LovePeddler plus you can compare the players you had then to now. It's not debatable.

You won't even qualify for Europa if you went to the UCL
Cup competitions are different from leagues bro. Even though it's a wack sample pool to use see how we are now in the semis of Calabar cup. Im not comparing it at all to the champions league but we beat Brighton and Newcastle there who have been showing us pepper this year. Copenhagen and galala won't qualify ahead of me if I was in your group.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Colson(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
swiz123:

Making a living off scoring the cheapest of goals.
He claims to be 22 years old.
A Senegalese man with English full names

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
avoid bundesliga strikers,I will average 16 goals in that league
What of if he can be used as a stopgap till we get an actual striker in main transfer window. We need a striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Colson:
they said he's twenty years old.
A Senegalese man with English full names
He is originally from Gambia. He just somehow got into Senegal. This guy has been a smooth criminal just like his namesake right from small.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Cup competitions are different from leagues bro. Even though it's a wack sample pool to use see how we are now in the semis of Calabar cup. Im not comparing it at all to the champions league but we beat Brighton and Newcastle there who have been showing us pepper this year. Copenhagen and galala won't qualify ahead of me if I was in your group.

Baba. There is something common with your two UCL wins.

You guys got new coaches mid season. New coach boost.

Plus you can't compare the players you have now to the ones that won those UCL.

Na Jackson won win you UCL?🀣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
odizeey:

Baba. There is something common with your two UCL wins.

You guys got new coaches mid season. New coach boost.

Plus you can't compare the players you have now to the ones that won those UCL.

Na Jackson won win you UCL?🀣
If it's about winning ucl then there's no need arguing cause you'll flog me but we should at least make the round of 16 if we were put in any group except the group of death.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

If it's about winning ucl then there's no need arguing cause you'll flog me but we should at least make the round of 16 if we were put in any group except the group of death.
I thought the argument was about smuggling your way to final with draws and penalties. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

What of if he can be used as a stopgap till we get an actual striker in main transfer window. We need a striker.
stop gap is the reason why we going after another RCB despite buying disaster, enough of stop gap you either spend and get quality,or you manage what you have no in between anymore
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
stop gap is the reason why we going after another RCB despite buying disaster, enough of stop gap you either spend and get quality,or you manage what you have no in between anymore
Guirassy won't cost up to 20m.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18529) (18530) (18531) (18532) (18533) (18534) (18535) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), Ibunkun1(m), BlueAngel444, bestmutiu2019(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.