Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,517 members, 7,843,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10655720 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18606) (18607) (18608) (18609) (18610) (18611) (18612) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18
Kudus and Ghana lead again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18
Kudus on the beat

A real BLACK STAR

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18
I never type finish these ones concede again. Egypt useless walahi

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18
Send those Pharaohs home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18
Kudus is really a good player!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18
Charley will always be a mumu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18
Send the Charleys home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18
Inaki Williams dash Egypt goal

Dem sub am for Bukhari. Bukhari now done dash Egypt goal

Charley come, Charley go, foolishness remain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Jan 18
Ibime:
Thank God for Stanley Nwabali BTW. Nigga is billed as 6ft 5 but I believe he is 6ft 4 when I see him standing next to Uzoho who is 6ft 5. Naija done finally get keeper since Maduka Okoye dey do sme sme

Uzoho just get on kain confusion spirit

No be say Nwabali don make any great save but he looks more composed

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18
As Kudus dey work hard to score, Ghana defenders dey work hard to concede grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Jan 18
I for like make both Ghana and Egypt still remain sha

Makes for exciting knockouts

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18
raumdeuter:
I for like make both Ghana and Egypt still remain sha

Makes for exciting knockouts

Let the Charleys go home. Distance from Ghana to Abidjan is like Benin to Lagos. Dem go turn knockout stage to home game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On Jan 18
Ibime:

Let the Charleys go home. Distance from Ghana to Abidjan is like Benin to Lagos. Dem go turn knockout stage to home game

Na true sha and dem get some good players too

Okay

Charleys back home to eat Kenke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18
Ibime:

it's not over yet!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18
Kudus reminds me of a younger Sadio Mane anytime I watch him. The energy and purposefulness. Hopefully he goes on to hit the same wondrous heights as the Senegalese.

It's a pity Salah went off injured. A duel between the two Mos was something I was looking forward to.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18
pkasso:
Kudus reminds me of a younger Sadio Mane anytime I watch him. The energy and purposefulness. Hopefully he goes on to hit the same wondrous heights as the Senegalese.

It's a pity Salah went off injured. A duel between the two Mos was something I was looking forward to.

Another big cashout for westham!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On Jan 18
This pitch looks good
Abi shey na the lighting

To be fair CIV pitches have been massive improvements from expectations

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18
Ihebu4chelsea:
Another big cashout for westham!!
I swear! I don't know how many clubs slept on Kudus, especially after his performance in the CL last season. I think Chelsea were linked with him at some point last summer. Liverpool also. That boy market value dey rise with every passing game.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Jan 18
Tariq Lamptey and Hudson Odoi no go for Ghana
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:59pm On Jan 18
BlueMann:
Real Madrid equalize after an error from Oblak. And what an error it was; he somehow managed to punch the ball backwards into his own net cheesy

Error for error.

Keen not to be left out, Lunin has also gifted Atletico a goal.

Seems there's an erroneous spirit roaming the football world this night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:59pm On Jan 18
pkasso:
I swear! I don't know how many clubs slept on Kudus, especially after his performance in the CL last season. I think Chelsea were linked with him at some point last summer. Liverpool also. That boy market value dey rise with every passing game.

That might be Liverpool next signing but dem go drop 100m minimum

I doubt Klopp go wan buy another African with wetin AFCON don take him eye see

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 10:59pm On Jan 18
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18
raumdeuter:

That might be Liverpool next signing but dem go drop 100m minimum

I doubt Klopp go wan buy another African with wetin AFCON don take him eye see
Hahaha. They could have gotten him for peanuts last season. I still remember him scoring at Anfield for Ajax. West Ham really hit the jackpot.

He is the perfect Mane replacement. Or Salah if you prefer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:16pm On Jan 18
Atletico miss chance
Madrid scored immediately Joselu VAR CHECK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18
Brahim Diaz is not ready mehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:17pm On Jan 18
Morata misses a big chance to put the game to bed and from the resulting counter, Real equalize via Joselu.

VAR confirms the goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18
Everybody don collect yellow for this game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:30pm On Jan 18
Another exciting Madrid derby ends in a stalemate at fulltime. On to extra time.

These two always serve premium entertainment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:31pm On Jan 18
Leyqute:
Everybody don collect yellow for this game

Surprised no one was sent off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 11:32pm On Jan 18
van Dijk naming Nicholas Jackson as the toughest striker he's faced is so funny.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:35pm On Jan 18
akwesenana:
van Dijk naming Nicholas Jackson as the toughest striker he's faced is so funny.

That thing na AI na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 11:38pm On Jan 18
pkasso:

salah will outweigh him

(1) (2) (3) ... (18606) (18607) (18608) (18609) (18610) (18611) (18612) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m), CentiLion(m), Bjteensdes24, Gucciboy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.