Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545010 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18615) (18616) (18617) (18618) (18619) (18620) (18621) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:27pm On Jan 21
Harry Kane may be cursed. Goes to Bayern and they might end up trophy less.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21
popizaino:
If you like be balance from attack to defence to fans,if you don't have the right coach,what befell Argentina against Germany in 2010 will befall your team.

That’s not true. Rather it’s the other way round, if who sits in your dugout are Pep, Jose and Carlo put together but what you have on the pitch is an utterly imbalanced team, you’ll fail miserably.

It’s proven over time that with the right balance, a team can play even without a manager. I’ve seen professionals on the local fronts do that over and over again.

A right team balance addresses a manager’s 70% tactical worries, the last 30% is directed towards tactical call against the opposition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21
I feel sorry for Harry Kane. sad Tuchel is a terrible manager to be honest, because I can't understand why they're linked with a chalobah or trippier. Who signs f**** Eric dier?? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:35pm On Jan 21
Omoluabi16:
I feel sorry for Harry Kane. sad Tuchel is a terrible manager to be honest, because I can't understand why they're linked with a chalobah or trippier. Who signs f**** Eric dier?? angry
tuchains is a not a good coach ,kante plus other players individual brilliance won him ucl at Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:38pm On Jan 21
Madrid getting flogged at home.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21
Kimbeast:
Madrid getting flogged at home.

They’ll equalize and win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:42pm On Jan 21
Griffon:

They’ll equalize and win.
Almeria just had a goal ruled out and Madrid equalize.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:46pm On Jan 21
Real VARdrid.

Nice one. Alert don enter phone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:52pm On Jan 21
raumdeuter:

Last week too they grabbed a late winner

Their luck will soon runout

Seems like you might have to worry more about your luck lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21
Kimbeast:

Almeria just had a goal ruled out and Madrid equalize.

Notwithstanding, they’re the best team in the world RN.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21
timbros:

Oga this your exit strategy cannot work. You know me very well.

Bringing Dayo in our conversation won't help you

You made a list of players who you claim you hype and they end up being successful. I am here trying to analyse them one by one let's see evidence of when you hyped them as a no body and they ended up having successful careers.

You have failed to provide evidence on Kante. Now you are stammering on Pulisic.

Airmark why are you a cheap liar like this? When did you hype these guys as unknown players and they ended up successful?

I am still coming o. You see that list, we will dissect the players one by one.

You no get shame.

timbros:

I used to think you were just bantering Airmark that he jinx players careers until I calm down reason how things dey go.

Now, answer this salient question:

Do you still agree with the stupid notion of Raumdeuter, that any player I hype, at any point in his career, gets his career jinxed after the hype?

I don't know why you derive joy in embarrassing yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21
Griffon:

That’s not true. Rather it’s the other way round, if who sits in your dugout are Pep, Jose and Carlo put together but what you have on the pitch is an utterly imbalanced team, you’ll fail miserably.

It’s proven over time that with the right balance, a team can play even without a manager. I’ve seen professionals on the local fronts do that over and over again.

A right team balance addresses a manager’s 70% tactical worries, the last 30% is directed towards tactical call against the opposition.

What balance was Frank Lampard lacking that Tuchel had to win the UCL with the same Chelsea.

What balance was Rafa Benitez lacking with real Madrid that Zidane had that made him successful than Benitez?

If it didn't dey,it didn't dey,all this balance talks is just looking for what's not. Cast your mind back to the time of PES 08,make person way no sabi play go carry inter Milan with Ibrahimovic and Adriano,won't you flog him mercilessly even if you choose PES United?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlphaNugget(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21
Kbs468:

God Will surely always and forever more be at each and every point of your needs as you respond to this distress call please
What if nobody respond to "this" distress call, what will God do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 5:57pm On Jan 21
popizaino:

What balance was Frank Lampard lacking that Tuchel had to win the UCL with the same Chelsea.

What balance was Rafa Benitez lacking with real Madrid that Zidane had that made him successful than Benitez?

If it didn't dey,it didn't dey,all this balance talks is just looking for what's not. Cast your mind back to the time of PES 08,make person way no sabi play go carry inter Milan with Ibrahimovic and Adriano,won't you flog him mercilessly even if you choose PES United?

Adriano : Body balance 90. Shot power 99

Ibrahimovic : Body balance 95, shot power 88

PES United players had stats of 60 all through (I stand to be corrected o)

Check again o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 6:08pm On Jan 21
Kimbeast:
Harry Kane may be cursed. Goes to Bayern and they might end up trophy less.

I don't think he's cursed. The ineptitude of TooKle in league games is coming into play.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21
airmark:

VVD, Kante, Pulisic, Haaland, Reece, Thiago Silva, all won the most glamorous club competition in the world, Ucl, after I hyped them.

This is a working clock, but you are blind and misled by a one-eyed Raumdeuter.

Thiago Silva is already popular in AC Milan so you must have hyped him and your golden touch hype made him become a star.

Please provide evidence of you hyping Thiago Silva when he was in Fluminense.

When I'm done with you, you will stop all these your cheap lies.

Did you start hyping Thiago Silva in Stamford Bridge?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21
The team Ferguson used to flog everyone in 2013 was the same team David Moyes almost relegated the following season.

Except for a few teams like madrid that i can remember, i don't think most teams have ever had it all balanced. There is always one or two glitches. Excellent coaches comes in to perfect it with his tactical acumen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:13pm On Jan 21
AdisaOwala:

Adriano : Body balance 90. Shot power 99

Ibrahimovic : Body balance 95, shot power 88

PES United players had stats of 60 all through (I stand to be corrected o)

Check again o grin

grin grin grin

OK....make we no use PES United but team like Everton or Blackburn Rovers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:23pm On Jan 21
what I'll give to have midfielder like Bellingham,one goal and winning assist that is the kind of player you pay £100m for.

but here ,everyday na heat map.

ah well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:24pm On Jan 21
Gut wrenching blow for Almeria. To have been on the receiving end of all that VAR drama, then concede a goal so deep into stoppage time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21
Madrid just did day light robbery in football
This life no balance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21
popizaino:

You’re drawing up analogies with sides that were balanced, bar Chelsea who had no ‘proven’ CF.

70% of the issues Tuchel and Zidane would have worried about had already been sorted out before their arrivals with the teams at their disposal, all they needed to do was to bring their ‘A game’ to the table, their 30%, the edge they have over their predecessors.

What you should be showing me are teams that had structural deficiencies but still went ahead to be successful. That’s the crux of the argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21
timbros:

Thiago Silva is already popular in AC Milan so you must have hyped him and your golden touch hype made him become a star.

Please provide evidence of you hyping Thiago Silva when he was in Fluminense.

When I'm done with you, you will stop all these your cheap lies.

Did you start hyping Thiago Silva in Stamford Bridge?

Do you still agree with the stupid notion of Raumdeuter, that any player I hype at any point in his career, gets his career jinxed after the hype?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21
pkasso:
The disrespect/hate on Kaka from Ibime is shocking tbh. Baba even went as far as comparing him to strikers. Lol. I personally think he's subconsciously projecting his dislike of Joao Felix on Kaka 'cos both are stylistically similar The youngins who never saw Kaka in his prime should not allow Ibime confuse them oh. Kaka was one hell of a footballer. His elegance on the ball was only surpassed by Zidane and Iniesta, IMO. Fantastic vision and could shoot with both feet. Unfortunately, he had a short peak due to injuries.

The KDB-Kaka debate is a close one. De Bruyne is the more rounded midfielder and has better numbers, but Kaka's magic and big-game ability trumps his. Kaka making fools out of Heinze and Evra in the CL semifinals of 07 is one of my funniest moments in football. One of the very few players to go head-to-head with CR7 and come out tops. Have some respect for the man!

Don't put nonsense words in my mouth

What does Kaka have to do with that useless and unproductive Felix? There's nothing similar between them. Kaka was a productive pacy runner and Felix is a useless weak bum.

I was in Emirates stadium when Kaka scored this goal. Since when is Felix capable of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyJ_1m2HCK0?si=op14CrEz2xnNr6nv

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21
iamoyindamola:
This life no balance
A political league made to favor barca or madrid. You wonder why they are in financial crisis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21
Griffon:

You’re drawing up analogies with sides that were balanced, bar Chelsea who had no ‘proven’ CF.

70% of the issues Tuchel and Zidane would have worried about had already been sorted out before their arrivals with the teams at their disposal, all they needed to do was to bring their ‘A game’ to the table, their 30%, the edge they have over their predecessors.

What you should be showing me are teams that had structural deficiencies but still went ahead to be successful. That’s the crux of the argument.

What structural deficiency was in Steve Maclaren's team with the player at his disposal when all he needed was also to only pick right players to the table?

Had someone like Pep guardiola or Vincete Del bosque managed that Argentina 🇦🇷 side and won the world cup with them,we wouldn't be hearing structural deficiencies but how they managed a side every Tom,dick and Harry could win it.

There is no structural deficiencies that justify losing 4-0 to Germany with 2010 Argentina squad or losing at Wembley to Croatia with 2008 England squad. If it didn't dey,it didn't dey.

Do you think the Russian team of Euro 2008 knocking out the Netherlands 🇳🇱 that defeated both the world champions and runners up were down to the players order than having a veteran as a coach ?

Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kbs468(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21
AlphaNugget:

What if nobody respond to "this" distress call, what will God do?
Please be a body that respond please

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21
iamoyindamola:
This life no balance

How?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21
airmark:

Do you still agree with the stupid notion of Raumdeuter, that any player I hype at any point in his career, gets his career jinxed after the hype?

Why highlighting "at any point in his career"?

So Man City in the UCL final and you come here and hype Bernardo Silva for 30 mins and the next day he won Ucl then it's becomes that you hyped Silva that he succeeded.

Do you think you are talking to a 4 year old?

Madrid in UCL final and you hype Benzema. Few days later Madrid win UCL and it becomes that Airmark hyped Benzema and see, he is a UCL winner...

For your mind, you are being clever by half.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21
popizaino:

What structural deficiency was in Steve Maclaren's team with the player at his disposal when all he needed was also to only pick right players to the table?

Had someone like Pep guardiola or Vincete Del bosque managed that Argentina 🇦🇷 side and won the world cup with them,we wouldn't be hearing structural deficiencies but how they managed a side every Tom,dick and Harry could win it.

There is no structural deficiencies that justify losing 4-0 to Germany with 2010 Argentina squad or losing at Wembley to Croatia with 2008 England squad. If it didn't dey,it didn't dey.

Do you think the Russian team of Euro 2008 knocking out the Netherlands 🇳🇱 that defeated both the world champions and runners up were down to the players order than having a veteran as a coach ?

Think about it.

McClaren should’ve been sacked long before that embarrassing loss to Croatia at Wembley.

Shouldn’t have been appointed in the first place sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21
Dovbik hattrick. It’s just 18 mins into the game. Girona can pip just Madrid to the La Liga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 9:22pm On Jan 21
Na madrid go sign this dobvyk of girona. Omo that guy is bloody....

(1) (2) (3) ... (18615) (18616) (18617) (18618) (18619) (18620) (18621) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, onyeomaonyeoma(m), WhoDeyHause, omotayos01(m), Vischy, enigma0, airmark(m), Neobulletzz(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.