Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10553104 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18631) (18632) (18633) (18634) (18635) (18636) (18637) ... (19186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:03pm On Jan 23
Unlimited22:

Unless by some miracle Mauritania beat Algeria like tiff, Ghana are out.

It won't even matter. If Mauritanian wins, they get three points. Ghana have only two.

Even Ivory coast cannot place hope in this group. Win for Mauritanian means three points and a better gd than CIV, win for Algeria means more points than CIV and a draw means three points for Algeria with a better gd than CIV.

Their hope now rests on groups E and F.
Conceding four without reply really damaged their chances.

For Ghana, they are mathematically (hence, officially) out.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by af0nja2000: 10:04pm On Jan 23
Khayceeofficial:
Omo, mudryk na deadbeat
See how chillwell dhe instruct this guy where to position. Loses the ball when not even under threat

If I'm right, he has only completed one successful pass all match.

All the goals have come from Sterling's wing
At this rate, no redemption for this guy tbh

Might just end up in another Ukrainian club in 2 years if he keeps on with these nonsense
Make Ukraine just come mobilize the guy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:06pm On Jan 23
af0nja2000:
Make Ukraine just come mobilize the guy abeg.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23
Oh boy, Algeria want take style comot. Tears in my eyes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23
chelseabmw:

10 against 11… we didn’t have a goalkeeper in that match
The ref in this match will bring cards too. What's to say we wouldn't still pick one those.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:37pm On Jan 23
He only scores Penalties. 👽
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:37pm On Jan 23
Ballzproblem2:
cold palmer is the best epl attacker ,stop playing
I stand on business
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:38pm On Jan 23
E don do
Make dem no score all the goals finish

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:39pm On Jan 23
6-0 Chelsea running riot 🤤,best game ever

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:47pm On Jan 23
wanted petrovic clean sheet damn would have been a perfect night.

ah well

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:58pm On Jan 23
Never had a more nightmarish streaming experience like what I suffered today. I literally missed all the goals, despite trying to stream for the entirety of the game.

Anyways, happy for the big win. Wish Petrovic kept the clean sheet. Onto Villa on Friday

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23
Algeria is out

Another big dog gone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:07pm On Jan 23
Ivory coast has qualified sha.

They have algeria and Ghana io tank
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 11:12pm On Jan 23
NinjaMetahuman:

Not yet. Mauritania GD -1.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 11:16pm On Jan 23
POSSIBLE BEST LOSERS
1.) Guinea 4 pts.

2.) Ivoriens 3 pts, -3

3.) Mauritania 3pts, -1

4.) Namibia 3pts, -3 (one game left)

5.) Zambia 2 pts, 0 ( one game left)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:17pm On Jan 23
Cole Palmer: "I missed three sitters in the first game so it was always in the back of my mind coming into this game. To score two and go through to Wembley, I'm happy."

(@SkySports)

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23
A40:
Lmaoo. Airmark is a shameless shithouse normally

Who no sabi Kante for Leicester? Crazeman dey hype already established player wey don make PFA team of the season as him special discovery

This one just woke and has forgotten his Pangolo Kante shameful chants.

A40:
Was Pangolo Kante trying to reenact the infamous Terry slip like a throwback challenge thing?

Worst goaliemepon in the league

A40:

[b]Kante kor Kunta Kinte ni.
Asinwin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23
NinjaMetahuman:

Nope Algeria finished last. Mauritania qualify

They will only make it if Morroco beat Zambia and Dr Congo beat Tanzania.

The other group already have a 3rd place on 3 points

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:22pm On Jan 23
Crazy stat: Chelsea have scored the same amount of goals in all competitions this season (51) as they did in 2022/23. They scored 51 goals in 50 matches last season, they have scored 51 in 28 this season. (@tomcoley49) #CFC

you still never see improvement abi you just hate Todd boehly? lol una no unaself

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:25pm On Jan 23
Algeria don go house.

Well well well

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 11:27pm On Jan 23
Victornezzar:
As a true Chelsea fan..... I believe we should give Kepa more time to succeed in Chelsea..... This boy is poised to be great

Kepa will go down as the best goalkeeper in the history of the bluuus... Not even Cech comes close

Mistake happens
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:31pm On Jan 23
Ibime:

Nope Algeria finished last. Mauritania qualify

They will only make it if Morroco beat Zambia and Dr Congo beat Tanzania.

The other group already have a 3rd place on 3 points
my bad.

I forgot nambia is yet to play.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:44pm On Jan 23
The only 3rd placed team that has been eliminated is Ghana…

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:53pm On Jan 23
Our half of the draw is not looking bad at all

Senegal, Egypt, Guinea, Equitorial Guinea, Burkina Faso is in the other half

If we get past Cameroun, we likely face Angola

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:03am On Jan 24
Ballzproblem2:
Crazy stat: Chelsea have scored the same amount of goals in all competitions this season (51) as they did in 2022/23. They scored 51 goals in 50 matches last season, they have scored 51 in 28 this season. (@tomcoley49) #CFC

you still never see improvement abi you just hate Todd boehly? lol una no unaself

That means the team are on track to score 87 goals, in all comps, this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:55am On Jan 24
The current attackers having better stats than the previous
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:54am On Jan 24
airmark:

This one just woke and has forgotten his Pangolo Kante shameful chants.

I know critical thinking has never been your forte. I didn't like a player means he was unknown or unproven?

Hadn't he been established at Leicester? Werey alaso

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:19am On Jan 24
Bout time

https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/68076417
Chris Houghton sacked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:08am On Jan 24
Popizaino boys did well kudos to them and the coach for stepping up when needed, now let's go and win some final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:18am On Jan 24
A40:
I know critical thinking has never been your forte. I didn't like a player means he was unknown or unproven?

Hadn't he been established at Leicester? Werey alaso

What is Pangolo Kante? What's Kunta Kante? Were you hailing him to high heavens in your mother tongue?

I was hyping Kante, you were downgrading him as Pangolo (rubbish) player. You no kuku get shame from birth. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VicThory(m): 8:33am On Jan 24
airmark:

What is Pangolo Kante? What's Kunta Kante? Were you hailing him to high heavens in your mother tongue?

I was hyping Kante, you were downgrading him as Pangolo (rubbish) player. You no kuku get shame from birth. grin

I don't know what you're trying to prove. Stop straying and answer his questions.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:52am On Jan 24
VicThory:

I don't know what you're trying to prove. Stop straying and answer his questions.

Obviously, you don't have the capability.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18631) (18632) (18633) (18634) (18635) (18636) (18637) ... (19186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2, Vischy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.