Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729039 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18653) (18654) (18655) (18656) (18657) (18658) (18659) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:06am On Jan 28
izzou:
Chai

Eto is mentally calculating the cost of the patriotism and paternity tests
am I missing something? Statement like this means a lot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 12:08am On Jan 28
Leyqute:
https://twitter.com/gideoomatic/status/1751311451006923086?s=46

Angolaโ€™s third goal.

Jehovah please see us through. These idiorts sabi score.
choiii see world class finish.

Let's hope nwabali's injury is not much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:13am On Jan 28
Wait

Fabrice Ondoa is actually Onana's cousin? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:17am On Jan 28
Ibime:

Iwobi is more important to SE than JayJay ever was. SE always did better without JayJay, can't say the same for Iwobi

He should drop his AFCON and Olymoics Winner's medals on the table first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:18am On Jan 28
BlueMann:
Wait

Fabrice Ondoa is actually Onana's cousin? cheesy
Yes he is o

Hideous twins

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:19am On Jan 28
wink Agent drogba

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:25am On Jan 28
timbros:

Why did we fail to win Arsenal?

I asked you a question first. Answer me or forever keep mute on this issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:26am On Jan 28
Unlimited22:

He should drop his AFCON and Olymoics Winner's medals on the table first

Wetin be Okocha Olympics contribution apart from missing penalty against Brazil and laughing?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:03am On Jan 28
Ibime:

Wetin be Okocha Olympics contribution apart from missing penalty against Brazil and laughing?

Even Nations cup sef Okocha na in and out of the team

Incase dem wan claim say na because Okocha was young, Oliseh was younger 19yrs and a starter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:10am On Jan 28
This Okocha beef is permanent and eternal grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:15am On Jan 28
I like watching Super Eagles behind the scenes videos to see the vibes amongst players and I can tell Calvin Bassey is always having the time of his life. Man enjoys Super Eagles camp to death and has great camaraderie with his teammates. Even when the Oyinbo born players are sometimes still learning all the praise songs, Calvin knows them all

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:36am On Jan 28
airmark:

I asked you a question first. Answer me or forever keep mute on this issue.

If you can't answer my own question, why expecting an answer from me?

If attack was our MAJOR problem, why didn't we win Arsenal? Our attack scored 2 goals. We were 2-0 up. Is 2 goals not enough to win a match? Or didn't our attackers score enough?

Why didn't we win Arsenal? Whose fault was it?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:42am On Jan 28
Ibime:
I like watching Super Eagles behind the scenes videos to see the vibes amongst players and I can tell Calvin Bassey is always having the time of his life. Man enjoys Super Eagles camp to death and has great camaraderie with his teammates. Even when the Oyinbo born players are sometimes still learning all the praise songs, Calvin knows them all

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2n1OOhIeqD/?igsh=MW85bDEyODN5YnRmcw==
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:54am On Jan 28
raumdeuter:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2n1OOhIeqD/?igsh=MW85bDEyODN5YnRmcw==

I saw a video of Osimehn enjoying the show after the match with CIV and Nigerian fans chanting his name after the match .

I used to think Osimehn was tall until I saw Onachu beside him in that video . I think
onachu is as tall as Peter Crouch . That guy is long mehn! I suport the coach bringing Onachu on when we are leading to waste as much time as possible with his physical presence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:58am On Jan 28
Leyqute:
This Okocha beef is permanent and eternal grin
I knew it was coming ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That Denmark game is unforgivable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:04am On Jan 28
Leyqute:
https://twitter.com/gideoomatic/status/1751311451006923086?s=46

Angolaโ€™s third goal.

Jehovah please see us through. These idiorts sabi score.

In ย Ola of Lagos voice, "see space, see space."

Our defenders wonโ€™t give these Angolans the kind of space Namibians gave them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:16am On Jan 28
Ibime:

Iwobi is more important to SE than JayJay ever was. SE always did better without JayJay, can't say the same for Iwobi

Senior man, even if everybody talk this kind thing, you nor suppose talk like this na bros.

Have you forgotten afcon final of 2000? Lauren and Geremi abusing your Chelsea legend Babayaro all afternoon.. The only thing positive about us on the day was Jayjay.

Finidi and Oliseh were core passengers. The midfield was totally run by jayjay and he ended up scoring a wonder goal.

What about the 2004 Afcon, he pretty much carried that useless team.. The golden bronze we picked up was all due to Okocha..

Okocha not winning the 2004 African Player of the year is the worst discredit done to the African game.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:23am On Jan 28
raumdeuter:

See Etoo face na him look fresh compared to his Boko Haramic looking teammates

Etoo go just dey vex say these softies dey play for Cameroun

Back then, we dey call Geremi โ€œiron benderโ€ while ndiefi na โ€œesubiyiโ€.

These guys played hamas football back then sha. Real menace. How did they get away with this bizarre kit including this one?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:37am On Jan 28
Joezinho:

Senior man, even if everybody talk this kind thing, you nor suppose talk like this na bros.

Have you forgotten afcon final of 2000? Lauren and Geremi abusing your Chelsea legend Babayaro all afternoon.. The only thing positive about us on the day was Jayjay.

Finidi and Oliseh were core passengers. The midfield was totally run by jayjay and he ended up scoring a wonder goal.

What about the 2004 Afcon, he pretty much carried that useless team.. The golden bronze we picked up was all due to Okocha..

Okocha not winning the 2004 African Player of the year is the worst discredit done to the African game.
This beef stretches all the way back to France 98

No worry, you can't explain it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:43am On Jan 28
Unlimited22:

This beef stretches all the way back to France 98

No worry, you can't explain it

I just shock say all these elegbon go talk say Iwobi is more important to Super Eagles than Jay Jay ever was shocked

It's just a beef carried too far. I understand say no be everybody like Okocha's Yori-Yori football style but it's a big disrespect claiming a player like Iwobi is more important to Super Eagles than JayJay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:51am On Jan 28
I think I just heard Amokachi say the GK should not have parelled the ball. ๐Ÿ˜„

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:53am On Jan 28
Why did VAR ask the ref to go and check Ajayiโ€™s offside goal?
Offside is not subjective nah.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:55am On Jan 28
afrodoc2:
I think I just heard Amokachi say the GK should not have parelled the ball. ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I didnโ€™t watch the match but I trust him to say that and worse sef . That man no gree brush himself up one bit . He Dey think for street and dey talk am as he think am . No filter at all .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by af0nja2000: 7:12am On Jan 28
raumdeuter:

Even Nations cup sef Okocha na in and out of the team

Incase dem wan claim say na because Okocha was young, Oliseh was younger 19yrs and a starter
But he won it na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:22am On Jan 28
BlueRayDick:

I just shock say all these elegbon go talk say Iwobi is more important to Super Eagles than Jay Jay ever was shocked

It's just a beef carried too far. I understand say no be everybody like Okocha's Yori-Yori football style but it's a big disrespect claiming a player like Iwobi is more important to Super Eagles than JayJay.
I watched Okocha mainly when he'd begun to wane (2004-2006), but even then he was still a very important player in the Eagles set-up, tall more of in the nineties.

Even me sef no too like dribbling without end product, and I acknowledge that Okocha could be very frustrating, but to say that this Alexander Chuba Iwobi that I've been watching with clear eye since he broke into the Arsenal team has been better or more important to the Eagles than Okocha ever was is blasphemy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:22am On Jan 28
BlueRayDick:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I didnโ€™t watch the match but I trust him to say that and worse sef . That man no gree brush himself up one bit . He Dey think for street and dey talk am as he think am . No filter at all .

As long as he is getting well paid. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:29am On Jan 28
Unlimited22:

I watched Okocha mainly when he'd begun to wane (2004-2006), but even then he was still a very important player in the Eagles set-up, tall more of in the nineties.

Even me sef no too like dribbling without end product, and I acknowledge that Okocha could be very frustrating, but to say that this Alexander Chuba Iwobi that I've been watching with clear eye since he broke into the Arsenal team has been better or more important to the Eagles than Okocha ever was is blasphemy.

Big time blasphemy . I also donโ€™t like shakushaku football , but Iwobi has not distinguish himself enough to make anybody claim heโ€™s more influential for super eagles more than his uncle .

On these streets sha some beef are eternal , so I get the disrespect .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:30am On Jan 28
Nigeria not going for the AFCON in 1996 & 98 was a very great disservice man. This boast wey Cameroon and Ghana dey do no suppose dey.

We'd have three-pleated the AFCON. We were the best team in Africa by a distance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:36am On Jan 28
BlueRayDick:

Big time blasphemy . I also donโ€™t like shakushaku football , but Iwobi has not distinguish himself enough to make anybody claim heโ€™s more influential for super eagles more than his uncle .

On these streets sha some beef are eternal , so I get the disrespect .
Okocha was AFCON player of the tournament and joint top scorer in 2004. Made CAF team of the tournament in 1994, 2000 and 2004. At least I witness 2004 with my own eyes, no be say them tell me. Was part of that 1994 WC squad. Won the AFCON in 94, silver in 2000(where, according to our Nairaland theory of beasting finals, he did excellent by drawing us level๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰), bronze in 2002, 2004 and 2006. Part of the Olympic winning team in 1996 and a starter for most or all of these tournaments.

The beef comes from The Italy and Denmark games in 1994 and 98 shaa, so I understand the commitment to hate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:48am On Jan 28
Unlimited22:

Okocha was AFCON player of the tournament and joint top scorer in 2004. Made CAF team of the tournament in 1994, 2000 and 2004. At least I witness 2004 with my own eyes, no be say them tell me. Was part of that 1994 WC squad. Won the AFCON in 94, silver in 2000(where, according to our Nairaland theory of beasting finals, he did excellent by drawing us level๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰), bronze in 2002, 2004 and 2006. Part of the Olympic winning team in 1996 and a starter for most or all of these tournaments.

The beef comes from The Italy and Denmark games in 1994 and 98 shaa, so I understand the commitment to hate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think it was majorly that game vs Denmark 98 when Okocha was perfecting one of his famous skills while we lost the match ๐Ÿ˜‚

If I was these egbons too I would be mad each time that Okocha skill comes up on TV
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:07am On Jan 28
BlueRayDick:

I think it was majorly that game vs Denmark 98 when Okocha was perfecting one of his famous skills while we lost the match ๐Ÿ˜‚

If I was these egbons too I would be mad each time that Okocha skill comes up on TV
Against Italy too. I watched the extended highlights some time ago.

Bros was killing attacks with dribble when we had a one man advantage and a second goal would've killed the game dead. After they took out Amuneke and Amokachi and equalised you could see it in our faces. We had them and he helped us lose them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:41am On Jan 28
Unlimited22:

Against Italy too. I watched the extended highlights some time ago.

Bros was killing attacks with dribble when we had a one man advantage and a second goal would've killed the game dead. After they took out Amuneke and Amokachi and equalised you could see it in our faces. We had them and he helped us lose them.

The beef no fit end sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18653) (18654) (18655) (18656) (18657) (18658) (18659) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Neobulletzz(m), Kayyy and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.