Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518680 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18689) (18690) (18691) (18692) (18693) (18694) (18695) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Feb 03
airmark:

Man UTD also scored first (2 goals ahead) against Wolves and despite conceding 3 goals later, they still scored the winning goal. That's the difference.

In fact it's disheartening to even accept that their attack is better than ours.

How is Man utd attack better than yours when they have 28 goals and Chelsea have 35 goals

Has Hojlund scored more than Jackson?
Has Antony scored more than Sterling?
Has Rashford scored more than Palmer

Who is the best attacker in Man utd and how many league goals has he scored let's compare him to Palmer Sterling and Jackson

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibukzy: 2:05pm On Feb 03
Any better players than you in terms of talent in football?

Eden Hazard: "Individually, Messi is perhaps the only one. I enjoyed watching his time at Barcelona, ​​less towards the end, but he is the greatest player in history. Unplayable, impossible to take the ball from him, he's just unbeliavable. Cristiano is a bigger player than me but, in terms of pure football, honestly, I don't think so."

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:12pm On Feb 03
Magnificent goal from the Pigeon himself. He wants to celebrate so bad, but just about manages to hold it in grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:12pm On Feb 03
This Spurs vs Everton game is at a frenetic pace and just like that Spurs are ahead.

Richarlison with 2 goals.

Everton 1 - 2 Spurs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:16pm On Feb 03
What a game. Entertaining first half.

So Everton can actually play attacking football? Mostly cross and nod but still impressive the way they hunt for the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03
Ibukzy:

Eden Hazard: "Individually, Messi is perhaps the only one. I enjoyed watching his time at Barcelona, ​​less towards the end, but he is the greatest player in history. Unplayable, impossible to take the ball from him, he's just unbeliavable. Cristiano is a bigger player than me but, in terms of pure football, honestly, I don't think so."

Pure football in the above must mean monkey post

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03
raumdeuter:

How is Man utd attack better than yours when they have 28 goals and Chelsea have 35 goals

Has Hojlund scored more than Jackson?
Has Antony scored more than Sterling?
Has Rashford scored more than Palmer

Who is the best attacker in Man utd and how many league goals has he scored let's compare him to Palmer Sterling and Jackson

I just showed you how they responded to Wolves and Chelsea couldnt do same in the example you gave.

Hojlund will bench Jackson both at Chelsea and in Senegal. I will start Garnacho ahead of your ikebe Sterling collecting 300k per week and could only do 9 G+A, in a season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On Feb 03
airmark:

I just showed you how they responded to Wolves and Chelsea couldnt do same in the example you gave.

Hojlund will bench Jackson both at Chelsea and in Senegal. I will start Garnacho ahead of your ikebe Sterling collecting 300k per week and could only do 9 G+A, in a season.

Hojlund will bench Jackson yet he has less than half the goals of Jackson in the league while costing double the transfer fees

Show us any Man utd attacker that has more goals than Sterling Jackson or Palmer the 3 Chelsea attacker

That is how you prove that Man utd attack is better than Chelsea attack

An attack that scored 28 goals is better than an attack that scored 35 goals? It only shows your problem is deeper and it starts from knowing numbers

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03
FBS:
This Spurs vs Everton game is at a frenetic pace and just like that Spurs are ahead.

Richarlison with 2 goals.

Everton 1 - 2 Spurs

Spurs don't care if you score them, their attackers will try and outscore you and get the maximum points. That's how they conceded 63 goals last season and still topped like 7 teams with lesser goals conceded (Chelsea inclusive).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03
raumdeuter:

Hojlund will bench Jackson yet he has less than half the goals of Jackson in the league while costing double the transfer fees

Show us any Man utd attacker that has more goals than Sterling Jackson or Palmer the 3 Chelsea attacker

An attack that scored 28 goals is better than an attack that scored 35 goals? It only shows your problem is deeper and it starts from knowing numbers

Maybe when you compare big chances got/missed by both players, you will get the true picture and rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:45pm On Feb 03
Van de ven is one hell of a defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 2:48pm On Feb 03
Ibukzy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Talk about delusions. Pure football must mean dancing Makossa!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Feb 03
airmark:

Maybe when you compare big chances got/missed by both players, you will get the true picture and rest.

Jackson has missed 12 big chances and scored 7 goals
Hojlund has missed 10 big chances and scored 3 goals

Which meant Jackson scored 7 out of 19 chances
While Hojlund scored 3 out of 13 chances

Now go ahead and disgrace yourself again

Now prove how Man utd attack is better than Chelsea attack while showing working

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03
airmark:

grin grin grin
You are like some deluded and foolish Obidients, calling Peter Obi, Mr. President.

Did you agree with me or not?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03
iamoyindamola:

Lol
Prime Barca team with puyol, Valdez and Pinto says hi

Last season Chelsea conceded almost the same number of goals as arsenal
One finished second the other finished at the bottom 10

Recent one
City and arsenal are level on point, arsenal have better defence than city but they are ahead of arsenal

We can go on and on that defence win you shiit is a scam
Get better attack if your opponent score 5 be prepare to score 10
Simple

All your examples are from a league; Still saying the same thing i said. Attack should be the priority.

In a tournament, you can go far with a good defence only; That is fact, and Nigeria is your example

Shikena grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:31pm On Feb 03
raumdeuter:

Jackson has missed 12 big chances and scored 7 goals
Hojlund has missed 10 big chances and scored 3 goals

Which meant Jackson scored 7 out of 19 chances
While Hojlund scored 3 out of 13 chances

Now go ahead and disgrace yourself again

Now prove how Man utd attack is better than Chelsea attack while showing working

You think you are smart but not against me.

Tell us number of chances got in totalty then we will pick who has better shooting/scoring accuracy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03
izzou:

All your examples are from a league; Still saying the same thing i said. Attack should be the priority.

In a tournament, you can go far with a good defence only; That is fact, and Nigeria is your example

Shikena grin

Exactly, since we are talking about Chelsea in Epl, Timbros, Raumdeuter and their
defenders
should rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Feb 03
airmark:

You think you are smart but not against me.

Tell us number of chances got in totalty then we will pick who has better shooting/scoring accuracy.

Why should I tell you whats obvious to anyone?

Anyone with Primary 4 education will know Total chance = Chance missed + chance converted

Seriously, Is there anyone on this thread besides airmark who doesnt understand this basic primary 3 logic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:52pm On Feb 03
Ibime:

Pure football in the above must mean monkey post
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03
airmark:

Exactly, since we are talking about Chelsea in Epl, Timbros, Raumdeuter and their should rest.

Did you agree with me in this same EPL or not?

grin grin grin

Seriously you should rest Airmark. See the way you are disgracing yourself in Chelsea attack vs Man Utd attack. Someone from faraway Bundesliga is here schooling you on your own club.

Tomorrow you will be on Man Utd thread bantering them and their attack. How low can you go airmark?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:18pm On Feb 03
that Palovic small boy wey dey worry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:38pm On Feb 03
BlueMann:

Win or lose, Brighton do it spectacularly.

What did I say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03
timbros:

Did you agree with me in this same EPL or not?

grin grin grin

Seriously you should rest Airmark. See the way you are disgracing yourself in Chelsea attack vs Man Utd attack. Someone from faraway Bundesliga is here schooling you on your own club.

Tomorrow you will be on Man Utd thread bantering them and their attack. How low can you go airmark?

grin

I know you will pick Jackson over Hojlund, your takes on football are that terrible, just like Dayo's.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03
The only place this Boehly and his fake data could have been useful was in getting Gordon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03
Newcastle Luton 2-2. No EPL team is easy mehn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03
Ross Barkley is the creative outlet in Luton’s midfield. He’s the one running this game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Feb 03
airmark:

grin

I know you will pick Jackson over Hojlund, your takes on football are that terrible, just like Dayo's.

Goal scored picked Jackson over Hojlund

When they list goals scorer this season only a lunatic will put 3 goals over 7
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:55pm On Feb 03
I think Burnley and Sheffield are a lock to go back down to the championship. But other teams like Everton and Palace have to be really careful now, cos Luton no wan gree for anybody.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03
airmark:

grin

Man Utd 28 goals scored.
Chelsea 35 goals scored..

Airmark: Man Utd attack better.

Jackson 7 goals
Hojlund 3 goals.

Airmark: Hojlund better.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03
raumdeuter:

Agenda making a whole raum run pr for Chelsea 😂

Who would've thought a day like this would come
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03
drisham:

Agenda making a whole raum run pr for Chelsea 😂

Who would've thought a day like this would come

The more surprising thing is Airmark running pr for Man Utd.. As in MAN UNITED!

Against his own Chelsea.

What agenda cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:06pm On Feb 03
Leyqute:
Ross Barkley is the creative outlet in Luton’s midfield. He’s the one running this game.

Abi make I switch to this game..
Was watching Brighton but they're in cruise control

(1) (2) (3) ... (18689) (18690) (18691) (18692) (18693) (18694) (18695) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), kad199 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.