Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766032 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18734) (18735) (18736) (18737) (18738) (18739) (18740) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:04pm On Feb 07
AFCON 2023 final

The Elephants of Cote D'Ivoire vs the Super Eagles of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:04pm On Feb 07
Meanwhile, we face Leeds in the RO16
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07
izzou:

Don't embarrass yourself, tonight grin

We dragged you for supporting anybody apart from Rohr.

You told us you didn't pick Peseiro, and dragged it for days. Quite shameful for you to come here and do "I told you so"

Please go and edit all those comments you made up there.

Shut up!

This has been my stand from day one.

Did you just jump into a conversation you don't know the beginning?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:08pm On Feb 07
timbros:

Time don reach o...

Dayo, how far? Hope you are enjoying this new entertaining Eagles?

Is this guys tactic different from Rohrs own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:08pm On Feb 07
timbros:

How is Rohr out the same as Peseiro in?

I keep hammering it from day one. Rohr out! What is wrong with all of you?

You tried to hang Peseiro on my neck, which I don agree now.

My talk from day one is SACK ROHR. SACK ROHR. I even said it that I don't care who replace him. Sack Rohr and Super Eagles will be better. SACK ROHR. How is it my concern that it's Peseiro who finally took Super Eagles to the next level?

Sack Rohr!
Leave story for Mattias. When he wasn't successfully you denied him and said you wanted Rohr out and Renard appointed not
Pes. Have some shame and rest.

timbros:

Rohr has to go and Renard replace him. My opinion.

How is that hard for you to understand?

For Nigeria to move forward, Rohr has to go. Who should replace him? Herve Renard!

Na wao...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07
airmark:

I predicted it.

Timbros is a coward and shameless.

Shut up you too!

Stop bringing Peseiro into the argument.

Check the date of this screenshot. Who was the post about? Where did all this talk start from? Who is talking of Peseiro here?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07
timbros:

Shut up!

This has been my stand from day one.

Did you just jump into a conversation you don't know the beginning?

You are an adult, and should not be scared of saying the truth.

Nobody will beat you.

See the nonsense stand you were parading that time. Where was Peseiro there?

You want to claim foresight, when you clearly had none.

Stop embarrassing yourself. I use God take beg you

timbros:

Look at the screenshot below. What date was that comment made? Add it to the 2021 quotes too...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07
raumdeuter:

Is this guys tactic different from Rohrs own

None of you believe that someone else will better Rohr in Super Eagles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:10pm On Feb 07
izzou:

I was surprised oh.

Someone that spent days denying that he supported Peseiro, has the guts to drag.

Which kind show of shame be this? grin
No iota of shame. If he had accepted his L back then, he would have been smiling right now and rightly calling out those that ridiculed him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:11pm On Feb 07
timbros:

None of you believe that someone else will better Rohr in Super Eagles.

My belief s that we have to play defensive football given the state of African football to have a chance, All the Hey hey football which many Nigerians like will land us defeat

Peseiro is playing defensive tournament football and I lauded him from the first game of this tournament
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07
When we dragged him for supporting Peseiro, he said this was his choice.

Failure has no friends, truly.

See as e dey change mouth like Danfo wey dey evade traffic.

SMH

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07
Capaldi:

Leave story for Mattias. When he wasn't successfully you denied him and said you wanted Rohr out and Renard appointed not
Pes. Have some shame and rest.

Did you see the "my opinion" there? The bone of contention is Rohr. He needed to go. I even stated that I DON'T CARE WHO REPLACES HIM. I would recommend Renard. But Rohr has to go.

We are in the AFCON final now. Is Rohr in the dugout?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07
Capaldi:

No iota of shame. If he had accepted his L back then, he would have been smiling right now and rightly calling out those that ridiculed him.

Exactly!

If he had accepted the Peseiro we forced on him, we for dey dobale now.

See as e dey lie like small pikin

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07
raumdeuter:
unlimited22 and others see how popizaino transformed on Pochetinno

https://twitter.com/i/status/1754850218200211929

Lol.

My own was way earlier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07
timbros:

Mail recieved.

How far bros?

I dey.

Anything?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07
izzou:
When we dragged him for supporting Peseiro, he said this was his choice.

Failure has no friends, truly.

See as e dey change mouth like Danfo wey dey evade traffic.

SMH

You can only speculate.

Renard could be here and take us to the finals too. He may, he may not. That's all speculation.

Let's face the fact. Rohr couldn't take us to final. I championed his sack. You guys attacked me. He got sacked and we are in the finals now. Facts. Not speculation.

I told you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Feb 07
timbros:

Super Eagle have absolutely no identity since Rohr. What is his style of play? What is his philosophy? Recently he started playing 3 at the back and I laugh. Because 3 at the back is kind of the in thing now, Rohr have joined the train. Man doesn't have a defined pattern of play.

I was so disappointed Cape Verde didn't do a Serbia on us yesterday angry angry

What's the use of qualifying to third round only to get disgraced by Senegal, Algeria and co?

The same 3 at the back Rohr played that made you laugh is what Peseiro is playing now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07
timbros:

You can only speculate.

Renard could be here and take us to the finals too. He may, he may not. That's all speculation.

Let's face the fact. Rohr couldn't take us to final. I championed his sack. You guys attacked me. He got sacked and we are in the finals now. Facts. Not speculation.

I told you tongue tongue tongue

Go to bed, oga.

You didn't support Peseiro, so you have no bragging rights to drag anyone.

Maybe you should try in 2025.

You told who? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07
izzou:

Exactly!

If he had accepted the Peseiro we forced on him, we for dey dobale now.

See as e dey lie like small pikin

grin

I don't have to accept Peseiro because my main stand from day one is SACK ROHR!

You are shameless to bring in Peseiro to this talk. I made it clear as crystal that I DON'T CARE WHO REPLACE ROHR. HE HAS TO GO.

He has gone and we are in the finals. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07
izzou:

Go to bed, oga.

You didn't support Peseiro, so you have no bragging rights to drag anyone.

Maybe you should try in 2025.

You told who? grin

But I told you guys ROHR OUT, didn't I?

Try as much as you can, you cannot bring Peseiro into the discussion. You supported Rohr. I told you Rohr has to go.... Now Rohr is no more, are you not enjoying the final feeling?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07
raumdeuter:

The same 3 at the back Rohr played that made you laugh is what Peseiro is playing now

A better coach have utilised the 3 at the back he couldn't use.

That's why I said he has to go!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07
timbros:

I don't have to accept Peseiro because my main stand from day one is SACK ROHR!

You are shameless to bring in Peseiro to this talk. I made it clear as crystal that I DON'T CARE WHO REPLACE ROHR. HE HAS TO GO.

He has gone and we are in the finals. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

I am ashamed of you for lying like a 3 year old kid.

We dragged you for supporting anybody to replace Rohr.

Did you forget that you even said Eguavoen was Rohr's replacement?

Take your L and leave here. Nobody is buying your bullshiiit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:21pm On Feb 07
timbros:

Did you see the "my opinion" there? The bone of contention is Rohr. He needed to go. I even stated that I DON'T CARE WHO REPLACES HIM. I would recommend Renard. But Rohr has to go.

We are in the AFCON final now. Is Rohr in the dugout?
Your own post will expose you. You said sack Rohr and appoint Renard.

timbros:

You can't impose on me why I didn't criticise. I have told you why. Whatever way you twist it, is your own cup of tea.

Why are you only concerned about the Rohr must go aspect? What of the "appoint a tested and trusted guy who knows African football to the core"? Isn't that the main solution?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:21pm On Feb 07
popizaino:

I dey.

Anything?

Who has the mail now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07
Capaldi:

E be like say the guy dey forget easily

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:24pm On Feb 07
popizaino:

The only thing everyone sees is that you said you don't care about who replaces Rohr.

Exactly!

I don't know why Izzou is dancing skelewu all over.

I don't care who replace Rohr. What I care is his SACK!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:27pm On Feb 07
izzou:

E be like say the guy dey forget easily

grin grin

Somebody asked him this

popizaino:

Yes Rohr has been sacked but has the team moved forward like you advice?

And he replied

timbros:

Did they hire Renard that I recommended?

timbros:

I recommended two things.... Sack Rohr. Appoint Renard.

Did NFF do both?

How can his own post be exposing him yet he wants to keep arguing. He has twisted it to I only wanted Rohr sacked.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07
Capaldi:

Somebody asked him this

And he replied

How can his own post be exposing him yet he wants to keep arguing. He has twisted it to I only wanted Rohr sacked.

Tueh

grin grin grin grin

Even Peter did it thrice. How many times we go count for this guy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:29pm On Feb 07
izzou:

I am ashamed of you for lying like a 3 year old kid.

We dragged you for supporting anybody to replace Rohr.

Did you forget that you even said Eguavoen was Rohr's replacement?

Take your L and leave here. Nobody is buying your bullshiiit
Instead of taking 1 L and a W, he is receiving 2 L's.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07
Capaldi:

Below is the answer to your post...

popizaino:

The only thing everyone sees is that you said you don't care about who replaces Rohr.

My main campaign is LET ROHR LEAVE THE DUGOUT. Disstroy now wanted to know my opinion who should replace him. I gave my opinion. That is by the way.

Popizaino above have told you that I DON'T CARE WHO REPLACES HIM,BUT ROHR HAS TO GO!

I can argue with you that Renard will still take us to this final if he was in the dugout. But that will be mere speculation.

The fact on ground is that Rohr is no more and we are in the final! Deal with it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07
Capaldi:

Somebody asked him this

And he replied

Anybody but Rohr will take us to AFCON final. Argue with your keypad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07
izzou:

Tueh

grin grin grin grin

Even Peter did it thrice. How many times we go count for this guy?

Renard would have taken us to this AFCON final. Want to argue it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18734) (18735) (18736) (18737) (18738) (18739) (18740) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, Joezinho and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.