Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10540292 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18738) (18739) (18740) (18741) (18742) (18743) (18744) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:19am On Feb 08
andrewbaba44:

Chippa united from South Africa ,that’s where he plays

The last time we reached the afcon semis our gk that benched uzoho plays at chippa united also

The guy should strike while the iron is hot. It can be even a Championship side or something of that order.
Sign a sweet 4-5 yr contract and set himself up for a soft life.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:24am On Feb 08
Roland17:

He has definitely earned number 1. I’d like to see him and M. Okoye (Udinese) compete in the National setup. We need to scout a 3rd goalie and move on from Uzoho as far as National team set up is concerned.

Uzoho don suffer 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:33am On Feb 08
afrodoc2:

The guy should strike while the iron is hot. It can be even a Championship side or something of that order.
Sign a sweet 4-5 yr contract and set himself up for a soft life.

I don’t want championship for him but I won’t really mind sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:43am On Feb 08
andrewbaba44:

I don’t want championship for him but I won’t really mind sha

How good is he with the ball at his feet?

Most clubs in the top leagues these days want sweeper keepers. I don’t want him to go to a club where defenders like Maguire, Zouma, Disasi and co will be giving him accidented passes in the name of building up from the bank. That kind thing can wreck a man’s confidence.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:43am On Feb 08
Ibime:

Nwabali is a Rivers man, you are not tongue tongue tongue
I was born in Port Harcourt 😛😛😛😛
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:44am On Feb 08
afrodoc2:

How good is he with the ball at his feet?

Most clubs in the top leagues these days want sweeper keepers. I don’t want him to go to a club where defenders like Maguire, Disasi and co will be giving him accidented passes in the name of building up from the bank. That kind thing can wreck a man’s confidence.
He began his youth career as a striker and models his game on Manuel Neuer. In this tournament he's played sweeper lots of times to good effect. I'd say he's at least comfortable with the ball at his feet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:50am On Feb 08
Ndi kolo Muani grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:03pm On Feb 08
Meanwhile shey na camera angle or Senior Man don get pot belly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 12:10pm On Feb 08
Ibime:

Thunder will fire Emmyluizzz wherever he is

surprise im still alive?...you will remain a fo*ol for the rest of your life.... including your children thats if you will have any
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 12:16pm On Feb 08
afrodoc2:

First thing I observe yesterday, guy done too drink beer grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08
BlueRayDick:
Mrs Nwabali marking territory to avoid stories that touch grin
This one na photoshop lol grin grin grin
Don't joke with our women oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:50pm On Feb 08
afrodoc2:

U never see video of where he dey drink Heineken before ? Iheanacho na gbadun squad normally na.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:53pm On Feb 08
dostr4:

This one na photoshop lol grin grin grin
Don't joke with our women oo

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:53pm On Feb 08
Bluelines69:

First thing I observe yesterday, guy done too drink beer grin

Na why e quick expire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:57pm On Feb 08
emmyluizzz:

surprise im still alive?...you will remain a fo*ol for the rest of your life.... including your children thats if you will have any
wtf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Feb 08
swiz123:
Ramdeuter, seems like the worst thing a keeper can do in a PK shoot out is to follow the ball. 90% of the time, they will be too slow to react. The ball will likely breeze past you before you make an attempt.

The best approach still remains watching the players body language and anticipating.

I disagree.

2 of the penalties we scored yesterday were to the middle, the one by Omeruo he waited for the keeper to move before placing it. A keeper that follows the ball will have a higher chance of stopping those

The only ones you won't have a chance at are those placed well on the side and with pace but because of the match tension those ones can still go out of goal

Most penalty shooters depend on keeper moving first that's why many adopt the stutter step

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Feb 08
afrodoc2:

Omo me sef see the belle
Na penalty duty broa come do for field after that back to drinking and leading praise/worship

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 2:15pm On Feb 08
BlueRayDick:
Mrs Nwabali marking territory to avoid stories that touch grin

😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:34pm On Feb 08
raumdeuter:

Omo me sef see the belle
Na penalty duty broa come do for field after that back to drinking and leading praise/worship

Based on my clinical examination. That belle na the result of Nkwobi and Odeku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08
grin

....any objection(s)?!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:49pm On Feb 08
andrewbaba44:
Ndi kolo Muani grin
My life flashed before my eyes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On Feb 08
Oasis007:
grin

....any objection(s)?!

Ok I see say na EPL so looks about right. But some midfielder suppose dey before Okocha sha

Maybe Mikel

Bruce Grobellar for Mendy in goal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:59pm On Feb 08
raumdeuter:

Any list without Etoo is canceled

Etoo over Drogba anyday of the week even inside Abdjan sef, Etoo over Drogba

and what is Okocha looking for in that list and not Abedi

Abedi and Etoo ke? Premier League ma ni.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:00pm On Feb 08
Oasis007:
grin

....any objection(s)?!

Lol you know the answer. Essien and Yaya Toure are clear in that midfield. The fight is between Mikel and Okocha, and Essien and Yaya being both better in advanced positions gives the edge to Mikel who complements them better.

Put Mikel in Essien's position, move Essien to Okocha's position and slide Okocha out. Essien, Mikel, Yaya Toure would be a physically dominant workmanlike midfield but still have flair and creativity.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08
raumdeuter:

Ok I see say na EPL so looks about right. But some midfielder suppose dey before Okocha sha

Maybe Mikel

grin

.....same thing I said on Eagles thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On Feb 08
afrodoc2:

Abedi and Etoo ke? Premier League ma ni.

I no see say na EPL I think say na all time African 11
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:01pm On Feb 08
afrodoc2:

Lol you know the answer. Essien and Yaya Toure are clear in that midfield. The fight is between Mikel and Okocha, and Essien and Yaya being both better in advanced positions gives the edge to Mikel who complements them better.

Put Mikel in Essien's position, move Essien to Okocha's position and slide Okocha out. Essien, Mikel, Yaya Toure would be a physically dominant workmanlike midfield but still have flair and creativity.

grin

Mikel doesn't wanna rìn asiwaju fin. LOL!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Feb 08
afrodoc2:

The bold is very important. Almost everyone else played for top 4 sides at that time or qualified their teams for top 4 except Okocha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Feb 08
Unlimited22:

My life flashed before my eyes.

My stream was slow so someone already posted it on whatsapp group chat say "God save us" before I saw the live action. So that already put my mind at rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Feb 08
Oasis007:

grin

Asiwaju ko, Sai Baba ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08
raumdeuter:

Asiwaju ko, Sai Baba ni

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is an obidient Player bruh.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:09pm On Feb 08
Oasis007:

grin

Essien, Yaya, Okocha midfield has no stabilising force.
Yaya and Essien can do job but they would be like Clark Kent. Move them to advanced midfield and they become Superman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18738) (18739) (18740) (18741) (18742) (18743) (18744) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lateefGRDT(m), Silentgroper(m), humblesteve(m), FergieRaww(m), drisham(m), Obere4u, SirAce and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.