Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10677144 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18760) (18761) (18762) (18763) (18764) (18765) (18766) ... (19331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:05am On Feb 12
kendrick9:
Once again defensive football aka Mourinho is an outdated tactic.
Paseiro has no future here playing this kind of football.
The Ivorians were more daring, vibrant...
That's the modern football... Dinosaurs like Paseiro and Mourinho are outdated and can't take you anywhere.
You might get lucky reaching the final, but it's limits will be shown up eventually

This was what we argued on, recently.

Na nonsense football belief now as if opponents will not get two or more chances to outscore you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:09am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

Osimhen will come good for arsenal ,and is far better than that defensive striker Gabriel Jesus
We no want gidigbo cf abeg
Use am replace your lewandoski

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:10am On Feb 12
iamoyindamola:

We no want gidigbo cf abeg
Use am replace your lewandoski

I have roque already .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:10am On Feb 12
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

To cap it all off, them nack me two rejection letters yesterday. That's like 120 this year alone.

See, I Don tire.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:11am On Feb 12
raumdeuter:

Teams who scored more than us have spent weeks at home now

No team outscored us when we met them until yesterday.

What's the essence of getting to the final only to rely on one shot on target, our defence and still lose? Abi you don dey celebrate silver medal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:11am On Feb 12
Paseiro proved me wrong at this afcon for taking us to the finals ,but I don’t think he is the man to take us forward sha .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:12am On Feb 12
Unlimited22:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

To cap it all off, them nack me two rejection letters yesterday. That's like 120 this year alone.

See, I Don tire.
Sorry bro
Where is that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:16am On Feb 12
iamoyindamola:

Sorry bro
Where is that?
Lol. Let's move on.

Chelsea dey bring their own this night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:18am On Feb 12
Cement is #8500 as at today...

😫😫

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:24am On Feb 12
iamoyindamola:

Shebi na you
Na activity player you like no wonder you stan firminho grin grin
Make arteta sha no follow your advise bring osihmeh come emirates

Everyone especially arsenal fan would love Osimhen. Except you sha.

Activity former in Firmino won all the whole cups that a player ought to win as a club player.

Activity former In Gabriel Jesus took us to our First ucl in how many years and almost earned us our first league titles in years against all odds. That's what we're building on for this season too

Activity former took Napoli to an unlikely first league win title in years I can't remember they won last.

We have Auba who isn't an activity former yet him deh win golden boot while I dey languish for 8th.

Please give me activity former in Osimhen all day long biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:28am On Feb 12
Segedinho:

😫😫

E don comot for 8k ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:30am On Feb 12
Jodera:

Activity former in Firmino won all the whole cups that a player ought to win as a club player.

Activity former In Gabriel Jesus took us to our First ucl in how many years and almost earned us our first league titles in years against all odds. That's what we're building on for this season too

Activity former took Napoli to an unlikely first league win title in years I can't remember they won last.

We have Auba who isn't an activity former yet him deh win golden boot while I dey languish for 8th.

You expected auba to lead your former arsenal team to a league title ?

The arsenal team auba played with even Haaland won’t lead them to a league title

Brother man be serious

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:34am On Feb 12
Jodera:

Why activity osihmeh score only one goal for afcon
Alaye missed most one on one too
How many goals firminho score for LFC when they won they UCL and league
All those parapo activity CF no wonder klopp got Jota and bin him straight 🀣

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:41am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

You expected auba to lead your former arsenal team to a league title ?

The arsenal team auba played with even Haaland won’t lead them to a league title

Brother man be serious

Who believed Arsenal and Arteta would compete for title last season with the acquisition of Gabriel Jesus and Zinchenko?

Two years ago, who believed Arsenal would still be competing for the league title this season with Klopp and Pep by this time?

If it takes activity former to do that, then I'll accept it all day long.

To put it more clearly, it took the ousting of Auba entirely for Arsenal to have a great run of form from where we were languishing in 8th and 9th with no hope of top 4 to start competing for top 4 that season before losing it at the death. Yes, Auba the non activity player had to be ousted out of the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:49am On Feb 12
iamoyindamola:

Why activity osihmeh score only one goal for afcon
Alaye missed most one on one too
How many goals firminho score for LFC when they won they UCL and league
All those parapo activity CF no wonder klopp got Jota and bin him straight 🀣

In which match During the knockouts lemme hear?

Since Klopp bought Jota and he's in their first eleven while Firmino is in bench, how many major trophies have they won?
No wonder Klopp had his worst season when he finally benched Firmino last season.
Someone who always have 90+ points on 3 occasions couldn't even meet 70+ point?

For your information, Firmino scored 111 goals for Liverpool while winning EVERYTHING. Not bad for an Activity player grin

Get me Victor "activity player" Osimhen biko.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:49am On Feb 12
Jodera:

Who believed Arsenal and Arteta would compete for title last season with the acquisition of Gabriel Jesus and Zinchenko?

Two years ago, who believed Arsenal would still be competing for the league title this season with Klopp and Pep by this time?

If it takes activity former to do that, then I'll accept it all day long.

To put it more clearly, it took the ousting of Auba entirely for Arsenal to have a great run of form from where we were languishing in 8th and 9th with no hope of top 4 to start competing for top 4 that season before losing it at the death. Yes, Auba the non activity player had to be ousted out of the team.

Thank God we gifted auba a league title medal at Barca ,because I don’t understand this your disrespect towards him just maybe because he and arteta had issues

Don’t forget auba rejected better clubs to sign a new contract with arsenal worth 350k weekly and delivered the fa cup immediately,I think you haven’t won it for some time then

Competing for title is not a trophy ,just take note of this ,if you win it this season you might have a say ,but this arsenal team is better than the one auba played at .

Auba dragged a weak arsenal team to the fa cup trophy,his master class sent man city parking at the semis and also Chelsea at the finals

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:58am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

Thank God we gifted auba a league title medal at Barca ,because I don’t understand this your disrespect towards him just maybe because he and arteta had issues

Don’t forget auba rejected better clubs to sign a new contract with arsenal worth 350k weekly and delivered the fa cup immediately,I think you haven’t won it for some time then

Competing for title is not a trophy ,just take note of this ,if you win it this season you might have a say ,but this arsenal team is better than the one auba played at .

Auba dragged a weak arsenal team to the fa cup trophy,his master class sent man city parking at the semis and also Chelsea at the finals
You gifted Auba a league title while he was in Chelsea. Why him no dey among those wey dey give Una league title? grin

Competing for league isn't a trophy quite alright but it's a measure of the strength of the team. Ousting of Auba and putting in poor man activity former lacazette showed us that we're even stronger as a team that we didn't even know that we are before.

Buying the chief of activity former in Jesus lifted us from banters to one of the respected teams in the league. With Auba na we be correct banter club.

Maybe Osimhen the king of activity former will take us to the summit. Make him just come jeje!!

As for Auba, I'll appreciate him for what he did in winning that fa cup. But that doesn't negate the fact that we were still a banter club then and his presence was one of the big reasons.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:04am On Feb 12
Jodera:
You gifted Auba a league title while he was in Chelsea. Why him no dey among those wey dey give Una league title? grin

Competing for league isn't a trophy quite alright but it's a measure of the strength of the team. Ousting of Auba and putting in poor man activity former lacazette showed us that we're even stronger as a team that we didn't even know that we are before.

Buying the chief of activity former in Jesus lifted us from banters to one of the respected teams in the league. With Auba na we be correct banter club.

Maybe Osimhen the king of activity former will take us to the summit. Make him just come jeje!!

As for Auba, I'll appreciate him for what he did in winning that fa cup. But that doesn't negate the fact that we were still a banter club then and his presence was one of the big reasons.
I already said osimhen will come good if arsenal signs him ,I am sure you saw that when I quoted your guy

Arsenal is where I even want him to go where he might be the main man because I think all other big teams are occupied and Perez is only interested in mbappe or nothing

I am only defending you trying to degrade auba

Auba was shipped because of FFP and lewandowski,he deserved his medal ,at least he was among the players that took us from 9th place to 2nd place when he arrived

Auba is not on lewandowski level but I appreciate him a lot ,and you have no striker better than him

Gabriel Jesus una ,if awoniyi dey arsenal I no go surprise if e score pass that defensive striker

Xavi most important players when he arrived are below

Dembele
Gavi
Auba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:10am On Feb 12
Segedinho:

😫😫

Nawa 🀯
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:17am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

I already said osimhen will come good if arsenal signs him ,I am sure you saw that when I quoted your guy

Arsenal is where I even want him to go where he might be the main man because I think all other big teams are occupied and Perez is only interested in mbappe or nothing

I am only defending you trying to degrade auba

Auba was shipped because of FFP and lewandowski,he deserved his medal ,at least he was among the players that took us from 9th place to 2nd place when he arrived

Auba is not on lewandowski level but I appreciate him a lot ,and you have no striker better than him

Gabriel Jesus una ,if awoniyi dey arsenal I no go surprise if e score pass that defensive striker

Xavi most important players when he arrived are below

Dembele
Gavi
Auba

The facts remains that Auba wasn't one of those who was instrumental to the trophy win either as a starter or bench player. That's facts!!

I'm not degrading Auba. Anyone who follows my post keenly knows that I'm all for the good of the team chemistry and cohesion over just a striker stats.

It's the main reason why I(and most Liverpool fans) like Love Firmino even though probably Origi is a better goalscorer statwise than him(in terms of goals/game ratio).

Fact remains that aside the fa win, Arsenal attack was bland when Auba played and while he gets the plaudits, arsenal as a club gets the trolling. We only became relevant again when he was ousted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:20am On Feb 12
Jodera:

The facts remains that Auba wasn't one of those who was instrumental to the trophy win either as a starter or bench player. That's facts!!

I'm not degrading Auba. Anyone who follows my post keenly knows that I'm all for the good of the team chemistry and cohesion over just a striker stats.

It's the main reason why I(and most Liverpool fans) like Love Firmino even though probably Origi is a better goalscorer statwise than him(in terms of goals/game ratio).

Fact remains that aside the fa win, Arsenal attack was bland when Auba played and while he gets the plaudits, arsenal as a club gets the trolling. We only became relevant again when he was ousted

You only became relevant by winning another energy cup when he was ousted or competing for league title ?

Maybe arsenal don turn girona who gained relevancy by competing for league title cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:21am On Feb 12
International player of the tournament award

Willian troost Ekong =1
Ronaldo = 0

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:27am On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:

You only became relevant by winning another energy cup when he was ousted or competing for league title ?

Maybe arsenal don turn girona who gained relevancy by competing for league title cheesy

I believe in process over a fluke win sometimes. Man u won carabao cup last season but most of them now no even send the carabao cup wey dem win cos they couldn't build on it.

Anybody can win a cup but it takes mental strength, growth and progress to compete in a league fight and with just a little more push, the league can be yours.

Wigan and Blackburn have won cups and entered relegation that same season and nobody is talking about them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:32am On Feb 12
Jodera:

I believe in process over a fluke win sometimes. Man u won carabao cup last season but most of them now no even send the carabao cup wey dem win cos they couldn't build on it.

Anybody can win a cup but it takes mental strength, growth and progress to compete in a league fight and with just a little more push, the league can be yours.

Wigan and Blackburn have won cups and entered relegation that same season and nobody is talking about them.

No wahala bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 10:47am On Feb 12
Ibime:

Cool down. Person no fit play with you again grin
I'm not your mate... Don't play with me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:20am On Feb 12
Segedinho:

😫😫

For where? Abi e don go down?

Pesin tell me 10k last week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:13pm On Feb 12
8 Afcon finals and only 3 wins. That's a terrible record.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 12:43pm On Feb 12
No be by running 100 meters .... The game changer is here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12
Unlimited22:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

See, I Don tire.

Keep keeping on bro.

You will get positive news eventually.

Their fada

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 1:12pm On Feb 12
hensben:
Injury in the midfield is the reason Iwobi is starting, he was supposed to be coming from the bench.
If only madueke, chukwuemeka and Ugochukwu will want to play for super eagles in the future the team will be strong like Senegal. Imagine Ugochukwu, Ndidi, Onyeka, chukwuemeka and Iwobi as midfield options.

But anyways super eagles will win the cup; Nigeria vs Senegal in final.

grin grin grin grin grin

Street won't forget Nigeria Vs Brazil when Denmark was the real opponent

But this right here is among those street won't forget moment. He saw the future and jinxed us multiple times.

Could this be the reason we lost? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12
Kimbeast:
8 Afcon finals and only 3 wins. That's a terrible record.

Let's not talk about semifinals. Nigeria has like 8 or 9 bronze medals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 1:23pm On Feb 12
andrewbaba44:
International player of the tournament award

Willian troost Ekong =1
Ronaldo = 0
Ekong has more goals in international tournaments (senior) than Erling Haaland.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18760) (18761) (18762) (18763) (18764) (18765) (18766) ... (19331) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Danielhaywire, liveLongNprospa(m), Realtord43, Skimpledawg(m), Sportsweb, stulp16, TradingGod, onyeomaonyeoma(m), PendragonVII, Trevor012(m), BlueAngel444, Joseph901, FergieRaww(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.