Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10553216 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18819) (18820) (18821) (18822) (18823) (18824) (18825) ... (19186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28
Gusto with the brain fart again. Needless unnecessary dribbles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28
hensben:
We just need to loan Ugochukwu, sign a DM to sit for Caceido next season.

When will you give up on takes Mr hensben. Few months ago, we signed Caicedo to sit for your crush Enzo and now you are dishing out another.

When does it end HEN?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:16pm On Feb 28
Sanchez were don start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:17pm On Feb 28
andrewbaba44:

Forget my banter

Gabriel Jesus is better than Jackson
Jodera:

E sure me say dem go pick defensive striker Jesus over Jackson 10x angry

yeaaaa no

I will take Jackson thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:20pm On Feb 28
oliverano:

Yeah, absolutely!!!

It always skipped my mind that he played for us and had a stunning single season.

Like Ronaldo, Like Madonna. Both played for FC Barcelona but more associated with Real Madrid and Napoli respectively.

Sports.web, that's four strikers now grin grin grin
Na real one chance him enter grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:20pm On Feb 28
NinjaMetahuman:

yeaaaa no

I will take Jackson thank you.
You're welcome grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:21pm On Feb 28
swiz123:

When will you give up on takes Mr hensben. Few months ago, we signed Caicedo to sit for your crush Enzo and now you are dishing out another.

When does it end HEN?
Hen.sben fit run down company under one month. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:23pm On Feb 28
Itsrm:
Madueke, Gilchrist, Gusto have no place in CFC. They will soon find their level

Chill on Gusto. His mistakes, albeit annoying, are ones that will be weeded out with time. How do you not see the talent?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:24pm On Feb 28
Lovely finishes from Mudryk and Jackson. Caicedo and Enzo balling. Need more goals in the second half.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28
BlueMann:

Chill on Gusto. His mistakes, albeit annoying, are ones that will be weeded out with time. How do you not see the talent?

I said the same about Ampadu. He's now playing with Leeds in the championship. Good players are not hard to spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28
swiz123:

When does it end HEN?
This is on going project so the team is still in progress and lacking balance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28
When with the ball players like Sterling and Gallagher possesses half brains hence our struggle in playing smooth offensive football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:36pm On Feb 28
na like this we wan take go final? lol better crash out, Sanchez is useless as usual some fools on Twitter said he is still better than petrovic SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28
Ballzproblem2:
na like this we wan take go final? lol better crash out, Sanchez is useless as usual some fools on Twitter said he is still better than petrovic SMH
Even when we are winning? Wow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28
BlueMann:
Would've liked for Ampadu to be kept as he'd provide cover in a couple of positions, especially as quality recruitments aren't forthcoming at the moment. Meanwhile, Hudson-Odoi is reportedly likely to leave.

Itsrm:
When will you people realise that this Ampadu na dirty. Dude has been sent out on more loans than I can remember and none of the teams have made an effort to sign him.

Good players are not hard to spot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28
Stupid players everywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:49pm On Feb 28
2-2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:50pm On Feb 28
Affording Leeds so much respect

Just like against Liverpool's kids

Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28
fredoooooo:
Even leads don dey lead us grin grin

Madd ooh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:51pm On Feb 28
hensben:
Even when we are winning? Wow
you were saying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28
Chelsea no get attack Walahi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:52pm On Feb 28
like I said crash out if you gon play like losers and save us the stress, pochettino remove in form petrovic to play dirty Sanchez (no pun intended)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28
Jodera:

Lmaooo... So wetin Chelsea get na striker?? cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28
What is this nonchalance from madueke?

Sanchez should just remain on the bench
Man could have contested that ball but just sat in
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28
If Poch will make me question if we really have better players than Leeds, then he needs to be sacked and arrested.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28
swiz123:
If Poch will make me question if we really have better players than Leeds, then he needs to be sacked and arrested.

These players are pure shiit
This ain't bout poch. How did these guys become pro ffs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 9:57pm On Feb 28
Chelsea vs Inter Miami.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:00pm On Feb 28
See as dem dey touch ball...we can't even keep the ball.

Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:00pm On Feb 28
Send dem hediot to the hospital, oponu Rahimi running with the ball like a headless chicken undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28
I like Anthony the left winger for Leeds.

Don't know why Bournemouth sent him on loan swap with Sinisterra
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:03pm On Feb 28
Khayceeofficial:

These players are pure shiit
This ain't bout poch. How did these guys become pro ffs
oga you don come again Liverpool beating Southampton with mostly academy boys poch can't win Leeds comfortably with most of his starters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28
Mudryk, brain dead. To be fair to him, hasn't been playing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18819) (18820) (18821) (18822) (18823) (18824) (18825) ... (19186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.