Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731360 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18829) (18830) (18831) (18832) (18833) (18834) (18835) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:09pm On Mar 02
Luton Town. Wow

I really hope these guys can stay up, there's never a dull moment with them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02
That was poor from Aston Villa.

Conceding 2 goals in about 5 mins is horrendous.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02
Heartbreak for Luton. They concede with minutes to go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:29pm On Mar 02
Shey someone will convince me Alfie Doughty is worse than Chilwell or Cucurella?

Mtchew.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 9:59pm On Mar 02
Unlimited22:

E dey act like say two truths no fit coexist

Anyway he has always supported players who are mediocre for us and hated the ones who've been great, so no surprise there.

Two mids can also coexist.

Your strikers and your defenders. πŸ˜‚

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:07pm On Mar 02
Things have gone AWOL in the Madrid Valencia game. Madrid thought they had grabbed a last second winner, but the referee blew his whistle just before the ball went it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:16am On Mar 03
Messi and Suarez having real fun right now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:10am On Mar 03
BlueMann:
Messi and Suarez having real fun right now
Them ball well. You feel they have enough for an MLS title charge bro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:45am On Mar 03
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:22pm On Mar 03
Kilishihunter:

I don’t think they can

Their defense is kind of weak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:23pm On Mar 03
Kilishihunter:

Hmmm...I think so, if they find better balance with the team. My biggest issue with the squad is that they have too many old/slow players. You know Messi isn't going to track back most of the time, so ideally the rest of the squad will have to compensate. But there won't be much "compensation" when the rest of the squad consists of players like Busquets, Suarez and Gressel, plus Kryvtsov and Alba in defense. It's a shame they're without some of their finest young talents like Farias and Cremaschi, but they need young quality players especially in midfield, otherwise the young lad Diego Gomez is going to suffer every game trying to cover for Gressel and Busquets.

They have quality - and they have Messi - but they really need more energy and more balance, otherwise I don't see them winning the league. This is going to be their best ever season though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 5:04pm On Mar 03
A40 you said we made a mistake by allowing Pep to get his hands on Doku. I hope it's first season syndrome under Pep sha.

Because, Doku nah confam shaku shaku right now...even Saint Maximin wasn't this bad!

Terrible to watch at times....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 5:06pm On Mar 03
oliverano:
A40 you said we made a mistake by allowing Pep to get his hands on Doku. I hope it's first season syndrome under Pep sha.

Because, Doku nah confam shaku shaku...even Saint Maximin wasn't this bad!

re you in anyway saying that he is an overated Pius Ndefi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 5:10pm On Mar 03
AdisaOwala:

re you in anyway saying that he is an overated Pius Ndefi?

grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaha Ndefi, I can't forget this guy's face whenever we faced Cameroon lol.

Meanwhile, Doku is currently playing like Yanick Bolasie or Lua Lua!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:11pm On Mar 03
This doku is now moving like a fraud sha ,but make I Dey watch sha

A proper poor man Moses Simon is all I am seeing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:15pm On Mar 03
How has Haaland missed that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03
andrewbaba44:

dude's shakushaku dance sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03
Man U double decker pass our own self
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Mar 03
BlueMann:

Since airmark has started to fraudulently claim Haaland...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03
andrewbaba44:

Haaland doesn't even bother moving when he has the ball. The amount of times he will cut inside but fail to deliver an obvious cross to Haaland must be infuriating to Haaland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:25pm On Mar 03
BlueMann:
Jackson's miss yesterday is learning work where this one dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:27pm On Mar 03
Ibime:

Haaland doesn't even bother moving when he has the ball. The amount of times he will cut inside but fail to deliver an obvious cross to Haaland must be infuriating to Haaland

Lots of Haaland in this post...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:27pm On Mar 03
oliverano:

Because, Doku nah confam shaku shaku right now...even Saint Maximin wasn't this bad!

When I was lecturing you guys on this doku overhype you guys were dragging and tagging me when his prick rises against Bournemouth and other small teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 5:29pm On Mar 03
WhoDeyHause:

When I was lecturing you guys on this doku overhype you guys were dragging and tagging me when his prick rises against Bournemouth and other small teams.

Pep's first season syndrome...I won't judge him until next season.

He's still learning under Pep 😜
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:31pm On Mar 03
WhoDeyHause:

another madueke ,I said it a long time then he deceived me with nice stat against Bournemouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:31pm On Mar 03
rooftops:

Please I will appreciate it you can recommend any site or app for streaming, this score808 has been somehow for the last 3 games to me.

Sorry bro. There are two other options:

One is to search the match on Twitter (e.g Brentford vs Chelsea live stream) and several live stream pages should pop up, where you can just play the stream directly without having to click any link.

The other is to search koora live on Google, several links will appear. Click any and check, they usually have the games, though u might have to listen in Arabic, depends whether or not they have English commentary.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:33pm On Mar 03
oliverano:

Pep's first season syndrome...I won't judge him until next season.

He's still learning under Pep 😜

Ballzproblem2:
another madueke ,I said it a long time then he deceived me with nice stat against Bournemouth.
He's just a Belgian dembele. Good dribbling and speed but nonsense end product. I already saw this in euro 2021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sarsaproko: 5:34pm On Mar 03
rooftops:

Please I will appreciate it you can recommend any site or app for streaming, this score808 has been somehow for the last 3 games to me.

https://www.vipleague.la
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 5:43pm On Mar 03
BlueMann:

Sorry bro. There are two other options:

One is to search the match on Twitter (e.g Brentford vs Chelsea live stream) and several live stream pages should pop up, where you can just play the stream directly without having to click any link.

The other is to search koora live on Google, several links will appear. Click any and check, they usually have the games, though u might have to listen in Arabic, depends whether or not they have English commentary.

Thanks guy, I really appreciate. Twitter will be my best option. Thanks again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 5:43pm On Mar 03
Sarsaproko:

https://www.vipleague.la
Thanks I will check this out too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:45pm On Mar 03
Fodennn!! What a strike!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:46pm On Mar 03
Lewl
Rashford o

(1) (2) (3) ... (18829) (18830) (18831) (18832) (18833) (18834) (18835) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy, Sitmr, Ibime(m), Debroslink and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.