Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10626458 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18869) (18870) (18871) (18872) (18873) (18874) (18875) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:49pm On Mar 17
WhoDeyHause:

Na joke I dey ooh bro grin grin. No use vex come burst casamigos bottle for my head na my Bini Jim Beglin cry

Na Azul bottle I go burst for ur head grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:50pm On Mar 17
Abeg give us Coventry o, make we fraud enter another final πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 3:50pm On Mar 17
Na which app u guys dey watch this match abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17
airmark:

You win matches by outscoring your opponent.

Madueke and Chukwuemeka just shamed you. grin

Last 10 matches...

Scored 22 goals. Conceded 20 goals. grin

Please where is the problem from?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:51pm On Mar 17
nateevs:

Dey there dey criticize Gusto. Dude is becoming a beast game after game.
Egbon self don para.
Whodeyhause vs Gusto Nation. I won't be there

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17
Unlimited22:

Only for Liverpool to win us in the final grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:52pm On Mar 17
Unlimited22:
Na city oo. But I believe. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:53pm On Mar 17
raumdeuter:

All the 100m 80m players you also signed should give you the good squad
But no rich bench which pep enjoys. He is a fifa manager and his achievement is overrated. Everyone know this except you, na only you I don see wey dey argue this things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17
Unlimited22:

It doesn't matter. Poch can lose to Shrewsbury Town.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:55pm On Mar 17
Palmer in Madrid, he will be getting Bellingham level pr right now.

We need to start competing for the league again so that palmer can get the PR he deserves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17
Ibime:

They may be equal, but Gordon is more hardworking, presses faster and relentlessly
Gordon is the better player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17
NinjaMetahuman:

We need to start competing for the league again so that palmer can get the PR he deserves.
True. This is why players make move to a more stable club. Palmer is joy to watch, he play simple but very effective, this type of talent nor be fluke..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17
Obere4u:
Please is Rashford faster than Gordon this season?

I am of the opinion that Gordon is faster and a friend said it’s Rashford

Rashford is faster.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Mar 17
hensben:
But no rich bench which pep enjoys. He is a fifa manager and his achievement is overrated. Everyone know this except you, na only you I don see wey dey argue this things.

The Mudryk Madueke Chikwuemeka Lavia Badiashile Chillwell on the bench all signed for big money are they not rich enough?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:58pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:

Rashford is faster.
Gordon is faster than rashy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Mar 17
NinjaMetahuman:

Palmer in Madrid will be on the bench most of the time like he was in City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17
lajid:

Be like head dey pain you respectfully sir. Have you seen our previous games.

What is not bad about the defence? So we should need 4-5 goals by converting chances for every game right?

Do you think everyday is Christmas that every team will open leg for you? Attack win you games, defence win you titles man

He was being sarcastic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17
Ballzproblemm:
Gordon is faster than rashy

Ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:01pm On Mar 17
Another Gusto assist, btw.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17
raumdeuter:

The Mudryk Madueke Chikwuemeka Lavia Badiashile Chillwell on the bench all signed for big money are they not rich enough?
You mean same players that arrived this season should be winning the league? Baba make we discuss politics football is not for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:

Ok
Rashford is average. I don’t know what you guys sees in him. Imagine Sterling is better than Rashford and we don’t rate him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17
nateevs:

It doesn't matter. Poch can lose to Shrewsbury Town.

Only that Shrewsbury Town is shiiiit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:03pm On Mar 17
Obere4u:
Please is Rashford faster than Gordon this season?

I am of the opinion that Gordon is faster and a friend said it’s Rashford

There's no significant difference. I'll give Rashford the slight edge.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:04pm On Mar 17
hensben:
Rashford is average. I don’t know what you guys sees in him. Imagine Sterling is better than Rashford and we don’t rate him.

Na speed dem be dey talk before o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17
hensben:

K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17
BlueMann:

There's no significant difference. I'll give Rashford the slight edge.

Nah. Rashford is clear in terms of speed. He has a blistering pace that can be rivaled by only a few premier league players.

Gordon moves with the ball and takes more touches so he’s a bit slower.

In terms of pace, Rashford is faster. This doesn’t concern other attributes like decision making and on-ball intelligence tho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17
Geez! grin grin grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:09pm On Mar 17
West Ham double their lead against Villa...two for Villa

West Ham in pretty good form
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:10pm On Mar 17
I've already apologized before but I'll do it again. To every sports section member I dragged the signing of Palmer with cause of holy boehly. I'm sorry brah. cry
I didn't believe before but now I believe.
Cause this boy too good. πŸ₯Ά

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17
BlueMann:
West Ham double their lead against Villa...two for Villa

West Ham in pretty good form

Hand ball. No goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17
Raumdeuter

Leverkusen are back in front.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:12pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:

Hand ball. No goal.

Disappointing for Antonio cos he tucked his hands in. But correct call

(1) (2) (3) ... (18869) (18870) (18871) (18872) (18873) (18874) (18875) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), hensben(m), carterwrote(m), raumdeuter and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.