Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10552587 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18873) (18874) (18875) (18876) (18877) (18878) (18879) ... (19185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:18pm On Mar 17
@timbros how did man urinated win?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:18pm On Mar 17
forgiveness:

Which middle table team? Because dey finished outside top 4 just in the last season tantamount to midtable team? Hello! Are you an Arsenal fan? grin
You are looking at back to back 10th place finish. Your dead club is the definition of mid table grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Mar 17
hensben:
Chelsea overhauled the team including those in the bench were bought recently and you want them to win the league. Even pep didnโ€™t win the league in his first season so had to overhaul his team too meanwhile the big players(KDB, FERNANDINHO, Silva, kompany) he met remain.

Chelsea started their overhaul last season and ended 12th

That was when you bought Cucurela Enzo Sterling Mudryk

2nd year into overhaul and you are still 10th

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:
VVD don concede again

We dey see am so before they begin hype am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:
Raumdeuter

Leverkusen are back in front.

8 games to go, they need 5 wins to secure the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Mar 17
Trevor012:
Broo think doing it for a mid table team like Chelsea is the same as doing it at Madrid, city and united. Palmer would be chopping bench.

Is Palmer better than Rodrigo?

Put Mbappe Vicinius Bellingham, Palmer will be lucky to see bench

Even England first 11 he no go see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:25pm On Mar 17
NinjaMetahuman:
if they pay 100 million to get him, then no.

Why will anyone pay 100m for Palmer, the 50m Chelsea paid for him was considered much for a benchwarmer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:25pm On Mar 17
Bluelines69:
Gakpo has been terrible, heโ€™s stinking up the whole
Place
As. Usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Mar 17
Vischy:

You could have said same thing about Bellingham if not for his Madrid move.

Football is all about performance.

Before Madrid, Bellingham was playing for Dortmund and one of their best players, he was doing well in CL and playing for England

Where and what stage has Palmer played well till this time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 7:27pm On Mar 17
WhoDeyHause:
I've already apologized before but I'll do it again. To every sports section member I dragged the signing of Palmer with cause of holy boehly. I'm sorry brah. cry
I didn't believe before but now I believe.
Cause this boy too good. ๐Ÿฅถ

I follow

I apologize ๐Ÿฅถ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Mar 17
hensben:
Chelsea overhauled the team including those in the bench were bought recently and you want them to win the league. Even pep didnโ€™t win the league in his first season so had to overhaul his team too meanwhile the big players(KDB, FERNANDINHO, Silva, kompany) he met remain.

Shey Chilwell, Silva, Reece no remain for your team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Mar 17
BlueMann:

You really think West Ham will beat Leverkusen? cheesy

They won't be a walkover, but Xabi's boys will be too good for them. Boniface should be back by then, too.

West Ham is a bad matchup for Leverkusen and will pose them lots of problems

It would have been easier for Leverkusen to play Brighton Villa or Chelsea type teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:30pm On Mar 17
CHELSEA VS MANCHESTER CITY

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:31pm On Mar 17
Trevor012:

You are looking at back to back 10th place finish. Your dead club is the definition of mid table grin

Keep consoling yourself. If what happened to Chelsea happened to Arsenal, they would had gone on relegation to division 2. grin

Now, see your results in the last couple of years and tell me which team is mid table between the 2? grin

1. Chelsea

2. Arsenal

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17
Unlimited22:
Abeg give us Coventry o, make we fraud enter another final ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Who wants to tell him

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17
Lana1:
Who wants to tell him

grin grin grin We get City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17
Ibunkun1:

grin grin grin We get City
I'll be rooting for you guys. You can do it!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:39pm On Mar 17
Chelsea vs Man City

๐Ÿฅฒ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17
popizaino:

Do you think Klopp is mad at his attack or at his defense?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:40pm On Mar 17
raumdeuter:

West Ham is a bad matchup for Leverkusen and will pose them lots of problems

It would have been easier for Leverkusen to play Brighton Villa or Chelsea type teams

They might cause problems, but I just can't see them beating Leverkusen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17
Lana1:
I'll be rooting for you guys. You can do it!!

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:43pm On Mar 17
We can beat City

We will beat City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:45pm On Mar 17
BlueMann:
We can beat City

We will beat City

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:46pm On Mar 17
raumdeuter:

Why will anyone pay 100m for Palmer, the 50m Chelsea paid for him was considered much for a benchwarmer
he is worth 100 million today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:47pm On Mar 17
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17
BlueMann:
We can beat City

We will beat City

If we beat City. I'll genuinely believe we'll get the cup. If not, I'll rest and watch Pep use man u eye mop ground again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:48pm On Mar 17
chic2pimp:
CHELSEA VS MANCHESTER CITY
It was over before it even started
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17
popizaino:

I wish we laboured to win against Aston villa, Nottingham forest, Brentford, Liverpool at home this season with the amount of chances we created against them.

If the attackers are scoring enough then that's good and it's reflect the recent improvement as compared to when they were missing chances.

Then why are we labouring to win matches if the attackers you were criticising is scoring goals now?

12 goals in 4 matches and we are struggling to win games, what could be the problem?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17
popizaino:

I didn't quote you because i thought the merits of outscoring your opponent is now visible to your closed eyes.

So if Chelsea don't score 3 goals, they can't win a match anymore?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17
popizaino:

How did Liverpool manage to lose this match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:52pm On Mar 17
airmark:

Madueke, don't be unfortunate. Please i want Jod.era to 'change mouth' on you before the season ends. grin
I should change mouth ontop Madueke because he scored against a division 2 club with one Man down when no be say na winning goal?

Omorrrr, Madueke must have shamed you so much that you're looking for any attachรฉ success no matter how minute it is cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:58pm On Mar 17
Ibunkun1:

If we beat City. I'll genuinely believe we'll get the cup. If not, I'll rest and watch Pep use man u eye mop ground again
We will beat City.

The problem will be in the final.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18873) (18874) (18875) (18876) (18877) (18878) (18879) ... (19185) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: User09, Trevor012(m), Phethar007(m), Kimbeast, popizaino(m), Obere4u, airmark(m), raumdeuter and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.