Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507810 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18888) (18889) (18890) (18891) (18892) (18893) (18894) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24
andrewbaba44:

Why the system no FAVOUR Palmer for man city ?
Palmer just broke out from academy while Foden was already playing so it is difficult to just bench who was playing already but it would’ve happen if Palmer decided to stay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24
afrodoc2:

He be should not even start. The English press like to build up a player very high in order pull him down. Mainoo should be a sub and avoid the pressure. He only started playing regularly in November.

Gallagher is a mediocre CM and his AM chaos causing is not needed in a team that has Bellingham, Foden, Maddison. He should not even be in the squad if everyone is fit.

With everyone fit I would play Curtis Jones as the CM and Mainoo can come in for him as his sub. Jones has Gallagher’s energy but he is also bigger, stronger, and more technically secure.

I love the way you tactfully called Gallagher useless. Something so glaring but can't be seen by your friend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:07pm On Mar 24
swiz123:

I love the way you tactfully called Gallagher useless. Something so glaring but can't be seen by your friend.

grin grin grin

I would not say useless. More like superfluous or redundant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24
grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:33pm On Mar 24

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24
andrewbaba44:

He might not start though
The ideal england midfield 3 is rice, bellingham and foolish hendo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:30pm On Mar 24
hensben:
Foden the system player. Palmer is the better player if you have football knowledge. Time shall tell though that I was right.
You type too much hogwash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24
swiz123:

Unlike you disgraced pundit, he has eyes to see that Gallagher is an AM. I've always maintained that Gallagher is not a deep lying midfielder cos he lacks care of the ball. His strength lies in the 2nd run into the box. I am not at odds with his analysis, it tallies with mine 100%

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:36pm On Mar 24
Capaldi:

Hmmm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:39pm On Mar 24
If Germany get their acts together nobody is stopping them. With Andrich and Pavlovic as options for that six role they have now filled a void they were lacking.

My favorites are Germany then France a distant 2nd. Even if you carry Pep to England they won't win shit...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24
Capaldi:

Hope you know the meaning of hogwash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:59pm On Mar 24
Capaldi:
If Germany get their acts together nobody is stopping them. With Andrich and Pavlovic as options for that six role they have now filled a void they were lacking.

My favorites are Germany then France a distant 2nd. Even if you carry Pep to England they won't win shit...

My favorites in order

France
Germany
England
Portugal /spain

Portugal would have been my second favorite only behind France ,but Roberto martinez no get balls to carry out some decision

Dark horse : Croatia and Italy ,don’t be surprised if you see any of these 2 wareys make the finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:01pm On Mar 24
hensben:
Palmer just broke out from academy while Foden was already playing so it is difficult to just bench who was playing already but it would’ve happen if Palmer decided to stay.

If Palmer decide to stay he would have benched foden who is even easily the most talented English player ? Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:02pm On Mar 24
Italy vs Ecuador...Caicedo in action

Hopefully we see Kendry later on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:09pm On Mar 24
Italy take the early lead...what a stunner from Pellegrini!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24
Capaldi:

My favorites are Germany then France a distant 2nd[b]. Even if you carry Pep to England they won't win shit...[/b]

And you just accused someone of typing hogwash. What is this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:18pm On Mar 24
andrewbaba44:

My favorites in order

France
Germany
England
Portugal /spain

Portugal would have been my second favorite only behind France ,but Roberto martinez no get balls to carry out some decision

Dark horse : Croatia and Italy ,don’t be surprised if you see any of these 2 wareys make the finals
Italy the defending champions dark horse?
Guy you be ram.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24
Ibime:

Unlike you disgraced pundit, he has eyes to see that Gallagher is an AM. I've always maintained that Gallagher is not a deep lying midfielder cos he lacks care of the ball. His strength lies in the 2nd run into the box. I am not at odds with his analysis, it tallies with mine 100%

grin grin grin

They called your dog useless and you agreed with such analysis grin. He claimed emphatically that Gallagher is not useful to the English team and therefore useless and you agreed with him. He even suggested they don't call him grin grin

I have no business with what position Galladog plays on the pitch. But if you agree with him that Galladog shouldn't feature for England and you want him to continue representing us, thunder will fire you!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BronzeTiger: 10:29pm On Mar 24
Kasala everywhere grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dundalk(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24
BronzeTiger:
Kasala everywhere grin.
sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:35pm On Mar 24
Finally, on comes Kendry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:45pm On Mar 24
I just feel like to carry something stone Estupinian. Playing like a drunkard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:04pm On Mar 24
Caicedo has had a very solid game but that was stupid right at the end. While they were chasing a last minute equalizer, he received a pass from Kendry and he had the option to play the return through pass, play the ball out wide, or just swing in a cross. Perhaps he was caught in several minds and he ended up dwelling on the ball for too long and losing it eventually. Seconds later, Italy score their second on the counter.

Meanwhile, this display from Estupinian was genuinely one of the most shocking performances I've witnessed in a while.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:08am On Mar 25
rodrygo vs saka who is better?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:14am On Mar 25
BlueMann:
Caicedo has had a very solid game but that was stupid right at the end. While they were chasing a last minute equalizer, he received a pass from Kendry and he had the option to play the return through pass, play the ball out wide, or just swing in a cross. Perhaps he was caught in several minds and he ended up dwelling on the ball for too long and losing it eventually. Seconds later, Italy score their second on the counter.

Meanwhile, this display from Estupinian was genuinely one of the most shocking performances I've witnessed in a while.

Seen this in him and it's unacceptable from a pivot position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:17am On Mar 25
Kane, despite his age, still remains the most talented English player of this era.

Trophies won't put Foden above him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:26am On Mar 25
swiz123:

grin grin grin

They called your dog useless and you agreed with such analysis grin. He claimed emphatically that Gallagher is not useful to the English team and therefore useless and you agreed with him. He even suggested they don't call him grin grin

I have no business with what position Galladog plays on the pitch. But if you agree with him that Galladog shouldn't feature for England and you want him to continue representing us, thunder will fire you!!

You are very foolish. There are many players that won't make England team that will favour us. I don't have Palmer anywhere near my ideal England squad, and he is favouring us.

He said nothing new other than what I've been saying. Gallagher is a CAM and I won't pick him ahead of Bellingham and Maddison, my 1st and 2nd choices for the CAM position.

Same way I won't pick Palmer ahead of Saka, Bowen, Foden, Bellingham or Maddison for the RW or CAM positions and Palmer won't make my England squad.

Ibime:

Judging Gallagher as a CM is a pointless exercise and a waste of time

Gallagher is a CAM and the difference between both positions is as wide as Gallagher's performance at West Brom vs his performance at Palace

Gallagher is a CAM, and his style of play is similar to Steven Gerrard. He does not have the care of the ball for the deeper positions just like Gerrard but is explosive in the final third. Gallagher is our best CAM if we choose to play with a CAM. Anything else is a monumental waste of his strengths
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:31am On Mar 25
airmark:
Kane, despite his age, still remains the most talented English player of this era.

Trophies won't put Foden above him.
You have a case with Kane sha

But I get talent pass you no mean say I go be better player than you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:38am On Mar 25
Where are those people here that said Barca will be liquidated and predicted our downfall ?

I just want to remind you guys that’s it’s close to 2 years now oo and we keep getting stronger but the so called club who spent billions keeps sinking with bunch of mid players grin

Just a reminder to some clowns sha ,expecially mumudeyhause who has always been in pains grin

You all should have a wonderful new week

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:01am On Mar 25
Ibime:

You are very foolish. There are many players that won't make England team that will favour us. I don't have Palmer anywhere near my ideal England squad, and he is favouring us.

He said nothing new other than what I've been saying. Gallagher is a CAM and I won't pick him ahead of Bellingham and Maddison, my 1st and 2nd choices for the CAM position.

Same way I won't pick Palmer ahead of Saka, Bowen, Foden, Bellingham or Maddison for the RW or CAM positions and Palmer won't make my England squad.

Just shut up, you are embarrassing yourself. He said Galladog is useless and shouldn't be called up by England. No one here shares the sentiment that Palmer shouldn't be called up by England and some here might even argue for his place in the starting 11.

Agreeing with Afrodoc's submission tells me everything I need to know about the player and how you rate our club.

Fraud!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:09am On Mar 25
1. Kane cannot play 5 positions adequately. Kane plays just a couple.
2. Kane does not have the same close control and dribbling.
3. Kane did not have the goal scoring ability at the same age.
4. Kane did not have the individual awards at the same age.
5. Kane could not break into far less quality teams at the age Foden did.
6. Kane did not show the same passing range at the same age.

The only English player with similar talent range as Foden was Rooney - not even Owen who was just a goal scorer.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:14am On Mar 25
Ashley Cole has been inducted into the Premier league Hall of Fame

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18888) (18889) (18890) (18891) (18892) (18893) (18894) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thazard(m), islamics(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.