Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506577 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18917) (18918) (18919) (18920) (18921) (18922) (18923) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:06pm On Mar 30
Dem don sack the werey coach wey we get ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30
airmark:

What was Newcastle's final scoreline?

Did you just see Sterling's big chance missed? Shame on you.

Yea, Sterling miss for the all important third goal abi?

You are shamelessly looking for 3rd goal to win against 10 man Burnley with the worst attack in the division.

Shame no dey catch you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30
Ballzproblem2:
pochettino gats go I don't want to here any project crap

Oga rest
Y'all would still call poch with these fvcknuts masquerading as professional football players sabotaging the team

Na poch go show petrovic how to punch ball
Na poch go show Sterling how to head a football into a goal
Na poch go show gusto how to capitalize on chances while going forward
Na poch go show Jackson how to sort him feet
Na poch go show badiashile how to defend and not play like someone wearing a VR headset

This ain't coach issue. Another coach go enter here and it's same old mess

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30
raumdeuter:
Almost a Burnley winner

Let's continue blaming the attack alone

Set piece that VVD use win us for Carabao Cup final.

SAME set piece Burnley scored with. Same set piece they rattled the bar for almost the winner.

Na attackers suppose defend det pieces.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 6:10pm On Mar 30
Khayceeofficial:

Oga rest
Y'all would still call poch with these fvcknuts masquerading as professional football players sabotaging the team

Na poch go show badiashile how to defend and not play like someone wearing a VR headset

So what's the solution?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30
WhoDeyHause:

Why not? Did arteta not leave Man City to coach you guys when you were still inshallah?
I need that Nazi to get me screaming allah Akbar instead of inshallah.
This guy na olodo

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30
BlueRayDick:
Itsrm I just pin for here . I dey wait for u to claim say na "ocassionally " cheslea fans dey call for Pochettihnho sack o . 🚶‍♂️

Expected after this "loss" just like I said. Fans are emotional.

This is a balanced perspective

Khayceeofficial:

Oga rest

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30
Unlimited22:

Yes nau... You know the sport we're playing is basketball.

It must be end to end every day.

For the past 5 games now, we can't win a match without scoring 3 or more goals.

The commentator was just narrating how abysmal Chelsea defence is. Conceding 16 goals in 7 League matches. 16!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 6:16pm On Mar 30
Amigoss:
Never seen a team as unlucky and conceding late goals as luton

It's not about being unlucky. They're just not good enough for this level. They lack in game management, always playing too open and trying to entertain all the time.

Should be relegated...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30
Maybe na my sentimental attachment to james make me dislike gusto. I know say if na james get those chances wey gusto get for 1st half, he go send that net into ripples
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:17pm On Mar 30
Itsrm:

Both sides are actually right. We are full of mids that need to be cleansed gradually and we need a better coach too. Two truths can coexist besides a coach that builds a working system that can to an extent mask the deficiencies of some of these mids will fare better. We saw it in 2021.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30
zeusis:
Maybe na my sentimental attachment to james make me dislike gusto. I know say if na james get those chances wey gusto get for 1st half, he go send that net into ripples

This...
James go make sure say that keeper collect injury with that shot gusto played directly at the GK

Or worst case, try to find a teammate and square the ball to him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:20pm On Mar 30
WhoDeyHause:

Why not? Did arteta not leave Man City to coach you guys when you were still inshallah?
I need that Nazi to get me screaming allah Akbar instead of inshallah.

Proper olodo

Was Arteta mancity main coach as pep ?

It’s either Chelsea uselessness is affecting your brain or you have gone back to your usual mpuru mmiri

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30
Badiashile is a disgrace really
See that header that petrovic saved from that burnley's striker. Badiashile failed at every aerial attempt he made today

Letting go of Silva in the summer would be disaster

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:25pm On Mar 30
Itsrm:

But we agree the "losses" are no longer occasional but regular occurrence . That's what matters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sarsaproko: 6:27pm On Mar 30
Ballzproblem2:
pochettino gats go I don't want to here any project crap

Go where?
He will then be the 4th coach fired since the American took over. Do you think it's easy to build a new team almost from scratch? The dude took chelsea to the finals of carling cup and semis of the fa cup. Give him a break joo..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30
What do you guys make of this talk poch said bout our players constant injuries?

Cc ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:29pm On Mar 30
Saudi Arabia might not be able to save us this time around especially with these 8 year deals so we just have to find a way. But what I know is a striker that actually knows how to score, a solid center back and an electric winger will make a difference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:30pm On Mar 30
angry angry angry when dem go sack werey Poch and Boehly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:30pm On Mar 30
We need to buy elit, striker, wingers and CBs. Rafeal is a very good winger.

Ship the other players on loan. Some are not good enough for Chelsea for now else na midtable we go dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:31pm On Mar 30
While Leverkusen managed to (somehow, once again) preserve their unbeaten record, PSV have now lost their first game in the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 6:38pm On Mar 30
Harry Kane o je bar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 6:41pm On Mar 30
Adeyemi kisi grin

Bayern 0-1 Dortmund
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30
It's evident these guys are all foolish in mentality and palmer just confirmed it...it's disgraceful

And some folks go still call poch name

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:46pm On Mar 30
What a miss from Ait Nouri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:57pm On Mar 30
BlueMann:
What a miss from Ait Nouri
I Don tire. My head is aching me. I'm hungry. There's no energy to watch

I fit even skip Manyoo game. These players are an embarrassment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 6:59pm On Mar 30
Ollie Watkins what a miss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 7:04pm On Mar 30
I thought badiashile was a good defender, that guy is terrible. He is making disasi look like a better defender.
No agility, no aggressiveness, always slow. Look at that header the keeper saved, the player still had chance to play another shot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30
Poch is trying so hard to not lose that dressing room by publicly criticizing these players. You can easily tell this from all his interviews where he keeps trying to defend these mfers

If Mourinho was in charge of these boys, folks like Raheem sterling, badiashile, and jackson would have been job hunting by now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30
BlueMann:
We better add some gloss in this second half.

grin grin grin grin. Which kain gloss? Na lip gloss abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:35pm On Mar 30
Unlimited22:

I Don tire. My head is aching me. I'm hungry. There's no energy to watch

I fit even skip Manyoo game. These players are an embarrassment.

Kpele. This too shall pass

Drink water, you will be fine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:35pm On Mar 30
rooftops:
I thought badiashile was a good defender, that guy is terrible. He is making disasi look like a better defender.
No agility, no aggressiveness, always slow. Look at that header the keeper saved, the player still had chance to play another shot.

The guy dey fall my hand massively.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18917) (18918) (18919) (18920) (18921) (18922) (18923) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MeMiTi, sunnychibs(m), Vischy and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.