Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511503 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18921) (18922) (18923) (18924) (18925) (18926) (18927) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:02am On Mar 31
timbros:

Misfiring attackers that have been consistently scoring 2 or more goals per match now?

Scoring 2 out of 10 big chances. LiveScore ambassador grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:04am On Mar 31
timbros:

Why will I mention 3-3 match that ends in a draw, a result that Chelsea got?

Are you okay like this? I was mentioning teams that score 2 goals AND WON THEIR GAME. Which of Sheffield or Fulham scored 2? Which of the won their game?

Why didn't you mention Newcastle that conceded 3 goals but still won? You and Raumdeuter, can only deceive yourselves and few dolts.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:04am On Mar 31
BlueRayDick:

This is a very reasonable take on the matter . Chelsea current defenders can't defend to save their lives . Get one or two good center backs , get a good striker and things will change for better .

You also have to move Cold Palmer to the 10 and shift Sungbalaja to the bench to cause chaos there.

Dr Labia also needs to be kicked out of medical school. A partnership of Labia and Keyinsobo at the pivot with Palmer at the 10 can deliver much improved performances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:31am On Mar 31
afrodoc2:

You also have to move Cold Palmer to the 10 and shift Sungbalaja to the bench to cause chaos there.

Dr Labia also needs to be kicked out of medical school. A partnership of Labia and Keyinsobo at the pivot with Palmer at the 10 can deliver much improved performances.

Ibime would rather have him cause chaos in our season than anywhere else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:47am On Mar 31
swiz123:
Felix unlocks the defence with a sublime pass minutes after being subbed in.

And missed a sitter few minutes later grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:55am On Mar 31
afrodoc2:

That chaos causer is just a Guendouzi with English passport .

When I see chelsea fans arguing about attack and defence I just remember Arsenal when Arteta newly joined . He took his time to ease out terrible defenders like Mustafi , Luiz , Papasthapopulous , Kolasinac . He let go fraud parading themselves as midfielders like Willock and Guendouzi. He then started adding attackers to complement the base already on ground.

Chelsea already have good midfielders in Palmer, Caicedo and Lavia who is majorly injured like u pointed out. They just need quality defenders and one or two attackers to complement the ones they have and they will be back in the top 4. But this their current coach sef na gbef

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:58am On Mar 31
swiz123:

Ibime would rather have him cause chaos in our season than anywhere else.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:19am On Mar 31
BlueRayDick:

That chaos caused us just a Guendouzi with English passport .

When I see chelsea fans arguing about attack and defence I just remember Arsenal when Arteta newly joined . He took his time to ease out terrible defenders like Mustafi , Luiz , Papasthapopulous , Kolasinac . He let go fraud parading themselves as midfielders like Willock and Guendouzi. He then started adding attackers to complement the base already on ground.

Chelsea already have good midfielders in Palmer, Caicedo and Lavia who is majorly injured like u pointed out. They just need quality defenders and one or two attackers to complement the ones they have and they will be back in the top 4. But this their current coach sef na gbef
lol Monsieur Tuchel says hi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:47am On Mar 31
andrewbaba44:
How did tuchel win ucl ?

Not taking anything away from Chelsea hard work then ,but I blame guardiola for giving tuchel a career Walai
Kante was a special player. That guy was all over the midfield and didn't get tired
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:55am On Mar 31
eph12:

Kante was a special player. That guy was all over the midfield and didn't get tired

Agreed

Kante was a tank on that ucl run

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:58am On Mar 31
swiz123:

Changing at least one of our center backs is our outmost priority. If I were to pick a defender, I would prefer Konate for his pace and aerial dominance. But of course, we are unlikely to get him.

Luckily, with proper scouting, we can see a good defender for reasonable fee. Defenders command lower fees than attackers.

To answer your question, if I have 120m to spend, I will spend 80M on two centerbacks who can defend 49 goals scored by my unproductive attackers and don't make my season look more miserable than it should.

With 49 goals, we should be looking at Europa league, and not battling in the second half of the table fuckkking table!!!. I don't know why you guys can't see this!

They see it clearly, but pride won't let them admit their goof.

Imagine a team with 49 goals with just +2 GD at this stage of the season, 10 games to go.... Just plus two!

How do you compete with such defence?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:59am On Mar 31
airmark:

Scoring 2 out of 10 big chances. LiveScore ambassador grin

Go and convert the 10 big chances before you have hope of winning a match.

Erling Haaland, the best striker in the league have missed more big chances than Jackson and Sterling put together.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:00am On Mar 31
airmark:

Why didn't you mention Newcastle that conceded 3 goals but still won? You and Raumdeuter, can only deceive yourselves and few dolts.

Did Newcastle score 2 goals?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:24am On Mar 31
The attack Vs defence argument doesn't look like it going to end anytime soon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:27am On Mar 31
Baba, if I get 120m, I dey go find one correct defender straight. Beta change go remain for one sharp striker

Shey u dey whine me ni

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:28am On Mar 31
drisham:
The attack Vs defence argument doesn't look like it going to end anytime soon

I don tire.

At least the midfield is sorted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:40am On Mar 31
timbros:

Did Newcastle score 2 goals?

They were trailing 1-3 and they scored 3 more goals to win the match. You win a match by outscoring your opponent.

Newcastle didn't get the number of big chances we got against Burnley, but they won. Ask yourself, can Jackson bench Isak? Can Sterling bench Barnes?

No serious club will put Sterling to be leading the attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:44am On Mar 31
timbros:

Go and convert the 10 big chances before you have hope of winning a match.

Erling Haaland, the best striker in the league have missed more big chances than Jackson and Sterling put together.

And he converted half chances, that's why he is better than your Sterling and Jackson.

Both half chances and big chances, your Sterling and Jackson are experts in throwing them away. I think you admire wasteful strikers, I remember how Morata's big misses excited you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:47am On Mar 31
timbros:

Remind me how many goals Aston Villa scored vs Wolves? How many did they concede?

You must be a special breed of clown to compare 10 man Burnley (Chelsea opponent) to high flying West Ham (Newcastle opponent).

I don't know if you know that Burnley has the worst attack in EPL and yet with 10 men, they scored Chelsea twice and nearly scored the third.

Newcastle United scored 4goals against a high flying Westham side after conceding 3goals. I thought only Chelsea concede as much.

Besides if Newcastle United is able to score as high as 4goals against a high flying Westham side,what makes Chelsea not be able to outscore a lowly Burnley side?

Your head is for thinking not just to antagonise whatever me or airmark says.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:49am On Mar 31
timbros:

You are a cheap liar. Do you lie for a living?

What motive do i have to lie?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:51am On Mar 31
timbros:

The bolded is why you asked that foolish question in italics.

Go and watch the game, come back and delete this nonsense comment.

Is the goal in the full game different from the one on the highlights?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:52am On Mar 31
timbros:

Another foolish take.

Go and watch the match before engaging me please.

Why are you making your emotions get the better of you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:52am On Mar 31
airmark:

They were trailing 1-3 and they scored 3 more goals to win the match. You win a match by outscoring your opponent.

Newcastle didn't get the number of big chances we got against Burnley, but they won. Ask yourself, can Jackson bench Isak? Can Sterling bench Barnes?

No serious club will put Sterling to be leading the attack.

Shut up Mr man.

I make my analogy. Make yours if you want to.

I specifically gave examples of teams that scored two goals nothing more nothing less.

Spurs two goals.
Chelsea two goals.
Bournemouth two goals.
Aston Villa two goals.

All of them got a win except one. Why did that one not get a win? Go figure.

If big chances missed is metric for a bad striker, Haaland will be the worst striker in the league.

The Isak you are talking of, is it this same Isak that have missed more big chances than Sterling that you so love to malign?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:53am On Mar 31
airmark:

Timbros is terrible.

You're the terrible one

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:53am On Mar 31
timbros:

So you win the league only when you play well against other top teams only, abi?

What did you read? What are you replying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:55am On Mar 31
airmark:

And he converted half chances, that's why he is better than your Sterling and Jackson.

Both half chances and big chances, your Sterling and Jackson are experts in throwing them away. I think you admire wasteful strikers, I remember how Morata's big misses excited you.

So it's by half chances now, not big chances anymore? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:59am On Mar 31
popizaino:

Newcastle United scored 4goals against a high flying Westham side after conceding 3goals. I thought only Chelsea concede as much.

Besides if Newcastle United is able to score as high as 4goals against a high flying Westham side, what makes Chelsea not be able to outscore a lowly Burnley side?

Your head is for thinking not just to antagonise whatever me or airmark says.

Have you watched the match yet? Let me know if I will answer this your question or not.

But even if you haven't watch the match, but actually watch football in general, you will know that a team down to 10 men defend in low block and use everything they have to defend their goal post. Breaking down a resolute 10 man defence is one of the toughest jobs in football.

You don't know how atrocious Chelsea defence was yesterday that's why you are capping.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:02am On Mar 31
popizaino:

What motive do i have to lie?

To win an argument.

If you say I am only fixated on defence, then you are a shameless cheap liar.

popizaino:

Everyone talks about our foolish attack, only timbros is fixated on defence.

Do you need evidences?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:02am On Mar 31
timbros:

Airmark and Popizaino will not see tweets like this. It's only when one foolish person tweet Jackson miss 15 chances, they will rush here and post.

Say no more.

Is the missed chances not part of match details? What is wrong in rushing to post it here?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:03am On Mar 31
popizaino:

Is the goal in the full game different from the one on the highlights?

Ask airmark that always talk of LiveScore
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:03am On Mar 31
timbros:

Shut up Mr man.

I make my analogy. Make yours if you want to.

I specifically gave examples of teams that scored two goals nothing more nothing less.

Spurs two goals.
Chelsea two goals.
Bournemouth two goals.
Aston Villa two goals.

All of them got a win except one. Why did that one not get a win? Go figure.

If big chances missed is metric for a bad striker, Haaland will be the worst striker in the league.

The Isak you are talking of, is it this same Isak that have missed more big chances than Sterling that you so love to malign?

Your analogy is foolish.

As usual, Chelsea are among top 4 teams that create big chances weekly but we are missing them in loads. That's why we are where we are.

We have defensive issues, and one could blame it on injuries to Reece, Fofana, Chilwell. What's the excuse for your great Sterling, not to have scored the third yesterday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:08am On Mar 31
timbros:

Ask airmark that always talk of LiveScore

You check stats and results on LiveScore. Obviously, you don't watch most of our matches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18921) (18922) (18923) (18924) (18925) (18926) (18927) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.