Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505308 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18933) (18934) (18935) (18936) (18937) (18938) (18939) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02
hensben:
England prioritize enterprise over technicality and flair if not how is Bellingham better than Palmer. No wonder they haven’t won anything for decades. If Palmer was to be from Germany, Spain or Italy there won’t be any debate between him and Bellingham.
Don't set my boy up for drags abeg

This is palmer first season in the top flight ...you expect any coach to just throw him into the team

For a competition like euros??

Guy abeggg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02
popizaino:
Timbros the balenciaga man. You and your disciples led by Jodera mr pegging should come out and tell us what happened in this game? grin grin

So who do you blame in this game? Attack that scored 2 goals first, or defence that allowed a 2 goal lead slip and conceded 4 goals to lose at home to Bradford.... BRADFORD!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02
Jodera:
Popi suppose don calm down sef. It's shameful defending that defense for what they did on Saturday

Pride.

Nothing more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02
popizaino:

Say it again!

Was Chelsea expected to come back in the Burnley game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02
popizaino:

Same reason Chelsea conceded 4goals against Brandford from league 2.

So who is to be blamed in that match? The attack for not scoring 5 or more goals, or defence for letting a 2 goal lead slip away?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02
popizaino:
Timbros come out and name just 3x that Chelsea had to come back from two goal deficit in that last 10 seasons.

I will name at least 7 from Man united,Liverpool, man city and Arsenal.

Failure from you to name at least 3x that Chelsea were able to come back from 2goal deficit to win a game in the last ten seasons should make you shut up about balance.

Shut up! Shut up! And shut up again!

Who is discussing come back with you? I told you to go and watch that match again before I engage you. Wetin concern Chelsea and come back in the Burnley game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02
airmark:

I just welcomed a baby boy, got no time for your meaningless yarns.

We know you love wasteful attackers, you did same thing, defending Morata until he was chased away.

Congratulations man!

Don't just attack any harm coming towards that boy. Know when to defend him very well.

Congrats again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02
airmark:

We know you love wasteful attackers, you did same thing, defending Morata until he was chased away.

Congrats chief.

God bless both mother and child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02
drisham:

Another metric 😂😂

O thought the argument was about this season 😂

Who is debating rubbish with him? Anything concern Chelsea comeback in the game on Saturday?

Chelsea led twice, Alhaji wey no watch match dey ask me of Chelsea comeback cheesy

The werey even say make I list 3x Chelsea did comeback then he will list 7 times from 4 teams Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City and Man Utd cheesy cheesy cheesy Imagine!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02
airmark:

Oshey congrats man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:32pm On Apr 02
Cole Palmer is expected to be rewarded with an improved Chelsea contract that will include a significant increase to his current salary which is around £80,000-a-week.

[via @Matt_Law_DT / @JPercyTelegraph]

well deserved, meanwhile fraudvertz is earning times three while putting on less show,talk about stealing for a living.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:41pm On Apr 02
Ballzproblem2:
Cole Palmer is expected to be rewarded with an improved Chelsea contract that will include a significant increase to his current salary which is around £80,000-a-week.

well deserved, meanwhile fraudvertz is earning times three while putting on less show,talk about stealing for a living.
Since you no fit beef Havertz with goals and performances, you don dey use salary to have a dig shey?

You get Sterling and other yahoo boys dragging your team down, their salary no concern you, na Havertz wey deh make him team compete for EPL concern you.

No go look for wetin dey worry you cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:46pm On Apr 02
Jodera:

Since you no fit beef Havertz with goals and performances, you don dey use salary to have a dig shey?

You get Sterling and other yahoo boys dragging your team down, their salary no concern you, na Havertz wey deh make him compete for EPL concern you.

No go look for wetin dey worry you cheesy
I knew you will fly into my mention jodera the dick rider.

keep consoling yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:18pm On Apr 02
BlueRayDick:

grin

Just a random Chelsea fan making a case for the latest chelsea star at the national team level

You dare refer to Lord Hensben as "random"?

Apologize now, or there will be consequences

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02
airmark:

Baba congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02
airmark:

Congratulations idolo
The child is already destined for greatness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02
hensben:
Lavia, James and Nkunku let us down this season. Imagine Palmer’s season not been talk about enough because of our poor form as a team, he is a complete package at just 21. The last time I have so much interest in English player like this was Harry Kane, when he broke out from the academy.
I hope he doesn't burn out
We have milked him too much this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:46pm On Apr 02
What a beautiful goal from Isak. Taken with such composure. Sat Branthwaite down beautifully.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02
drisham:

Don't set my boy up for drags abeg

This is palmer first season in the top flight ...you expect any coach to just throw him into the team

For a competition like euros??

Guy abeggg
Yamal already playing for Spanish national team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:08pm On Apr 02
Ballzproblem2:

Fraudvertz competing to win a league title while cole Palmer goals didn’t remove his team from relegation zone

Now tell us how much ikebe super sterling is earning ,ikebe super sterling is earning close to kdb and Haaland salary while giving your club the performance of saido berahino.

Raheem sterling is stealing for a living at Chelsea 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:10pm On Apr 02
hensben:
Who is Yamal competing with?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02
Marco Silva made 3 first half subs (33mins) after his side (Fulham) went down by 2 goals 20 mins into the match against Nottingham Forest.

Iwobi, Lukic, and Harry Wilson are the three ghost workers whose services were deemed unnecessary and toxic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:12pm On Apr 02
hensben:

You are setting your boy up for drags

Yamal playing for Spain is different ,England have a more talented squad than Spain

As good as yamal he wont start over a bukayo saka currently ,same way Palmer won’t bench Bellingham for England ,Bellingham is simply better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:13pm On Apr 02
What would now happen if Arsenal ends the season trophy less. Will the fans still trust Arteta or start having doubts? Cc Jodera. With Klopp leaving and Pep having just one season left in his contract, we need to start getting our shit together to pounce and reclaim our spot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:15pm On Apr 02
Ballzproblem2:
I knew you will fly into my mention jodera the dick rider.

keep consoling yourself
I knew you intentionally did that so that I can fly into your mention. And yeah, I didn't disappoint

I know, you know, so quit the name-calling and focus on your flops cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:15pm On Apr 02
Kimbeast:

Who is Yamal competing with?

Good question

English is currently better than Spain in terms of talent. And saka is better than yamal so he won’t start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02
Leyqute:
Marco Silva made 3 first half subs (33mins) after his side (Fulham) went down by 2 goals 20 mins into the match against Nottingham Forest.

Iwobi, Lukic, and Harry Wilson are the three ghost workers whose services were deemed unnecessary and toxic.

Fulham has conceded another goal 3-0 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02
Leyqute:

Fulham has conceded another goal 3-0 grin

Make Silva comot 2 more people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:24pm On Apr 02
Two sublime free kick goals for the God of football. 884/1000 Goals. We will be there 🙌🙌

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:26pm On Apr 02
andrewbaba44:

Good question

English is currently better than Spain in terms of talent. And saka is better than yamal so he won’t start
Funny thing is when composing that post I wanted to mention 2 top Spanish winger and none came to my head. Only Nico Williams came to mind and he also a young player like Yamal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02
Top scorer in 4 different leagues is already looking secured. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18933) (18934) (18935) (18936) (18937) (18938) (18939) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.