Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10594652 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18949) (18950) (18951) (18952) (18953) (18954) (18955) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 11:52pm On Apr 04
AdisaOwala:

I dey tell you

Na Timbros win tonight - Chelsea's attack wasn't the problem

Facts, Chelsea problem is from the shitty defense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04
Ibeme:
Griffon, any comment on your boy Caicedo?

Lassana Diarra did 10 times better as a youth player for Chelsea than that Caicedo is doing and didn't still make first team

He’s underwhelmed grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 11:54pm On Apr 04
BlueMann:
Bro just look at the state of these defenders grin

Useless defenders swallowing goals for fun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:01am On Apr 05
swiz123:
This is the kind of performance I expect from an exceptional player. I expect them to turn up when they meet the big boys and Palmer has been doing that.

Every time I go to see Saka against the big boys, I am left to wonder what the fuss is about

Do you know the number of times Saka has scored against this same man urinated? Pls you can hype Palmer all you want but don't drag saka because he is far far better.Saka is a worldclass player.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:01am On Apr 05
airmark:

Hensben, you remember this?
Rice is more effective in his play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 12:05am On Apr 05
Saka is a robot player. No wasted movement, no wasted dribble and no wasted pass.

Saka does exactly what the computer says both offensively and defensively and that's why he will always be managers favourite. He runs exactly where computer expects him to run and when it expects him to run, both forward and backward and he dribbles only when necessary. He is a managers dream. Saka, Kane, Rice and Bellingham is already locked in.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:05am On Apr 05
airmark:

Not the same attack.

My boy Madueke's dashing run got us the important equalizer.

Unlike you leprous fingers hailing Sterling as attacker of the year,my Palmer came to the rescue in almost all our goals. Consistently I have been hammering on Sterling and Jackson as the major culprits and Pochettino got a bit of brain not to have started him and to bring Madueke in.

By summer, we should get a natural striker to replace Jackson and chase Sterling far away from London before looking at defence. A fit Colwill would have played instead of Badiashile and save us the nightmare today. Fofana and Reece if not sold should bounce back.

You win matches by outscoring your opponent. Palmer should be collecting Sterling's salary. cool

You didn't ask him the right question bro.

He just shot himself in the foot with that his useless comeback.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:07am On Apr 05
popizaino:

Do you know the number of times Saka has scored against this same man urinated? Pls you can hype Palmer all you want but don't drag saka because he is far far better.Saka is a worldclass player.

Saka plays in a far better team. Saka can never stand out like Palmer in this Chelsea team.

What makes Saka a world class player? What has he won ? Which of his performances actually won something for his team? Saka with his average technique is world class

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:08am On Apr 05
Stat mongers what ya say now that Palmer scored hat trick.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:20am On Apr 05
Ibeme:

Comot dia, all Chelsea TD should be sacked. Who else did Joe Shields sign, make I check something
Bleep you bitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:21am On Apr 05
airmark:

Great teams, after conceding, have the attacking prowess to come from behind and win matches. Even scummies have done it this year, not to talk of City, Arsenal and Liverpool. Because of our useless attackers like Sterling and Jackson, we find it difficult to do comebacks and even failed to consolidate on early leads.

Newcastle showed what is missing in our attack yesterday.

Well put on the emboldened for men of better football understanding.

Great teams after conceding have the attacking prowess to come back. That's why timbros for the past 72hours cannot point to one match that Chelsea has had to come back from 2-0 down and win.

Pep guardiola unexpectedly conceded 2goals to Aston villa on the last day of the season two seasons ago and still came back to win 3 -2 and was crown champion. Until timbros is able to give me just 3matches were Chelsea has been able to come back from 2goals to win in the last 7 seasons then all his talks of defence whatsoever is rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 12:22am On Apr 05
Ballzproblem2:
Bleep you bitch

Bloody immigrant

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 12:23am On Apr 05
eph12:
2 penalties and a shot that wouldn't have entered if not for deflection, Palmer is suddenly the undisputed MVP cheesy cheesy
They always hype rubbish here. Not to say Palmer is not good but the first statement holds true.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 12:25am On Apr 05
swiz123:

Saka plays in a far better team. Saka can never stand out like Palmer in this Chelsea team.

What makes Saka a world class player? What has he won ? Which of his performances actually won something for his team? Saka with his average technique is world class
Neither he nor Palmer are worldclass yet. They need to do more. Palmer has to replicate a season like this and Saka has to win something tangible. The potential is there for both.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:25am On Apr 05
Ibeme:

Bloody immigrant
na the only thing you sabi , near ph see if I no go arrange your teeth

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:26am On Apr 05
swiz123:

Saka simply makes his team better. You don need to win anything to make you a world class player. Being worldclass is an individual traits not collective efforts. Saka's performance against France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· at the last World Cup is better than every complication of Palmer so far.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:28am On Apr 05
No wonder. He does almost everything like him on the field of play.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:29am On Apr 05
Android17:
Neither he nor Palmer are worldclass yet. They need to do more. Palmer has to replicate a season like this and Saka has to win something tangible. The potential is there for both.
Imagine city had Palmer and foden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:31am On Apr 05
popizaino:

Saka simply makes his team better. You don need to win anything to make you a world class player. Being worldclass is an individual traits not collective efforts. Saka's performance against France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· at the last World Cup is better than every complication of Palmer so far.

You people should stop setting Palmer up na πŸ₯²

Let's leave it at Saka Vs foden for now please
When Chelsea find their feet and return to being a top team...then we can start the agenda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 12:31am On Apr 05
Ballzproblem2:
na the only thing you sabi , near ph see if I no go arrange your teeth

Drop your location make we test your PH level

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 12:32am On Apr 05
drisham:

Imagine city had Palmer and foden
We did. Palmer wanted to leave for more game time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:40am On Apr 05
Ibeme:
Saka is a robot player. No wasted movement, no wasted dribble and no wasted pass.

Saka does exactly what the computer says both offensively and defensively and that's why he will always be managers favourite. He runs exactly where computer expects him to run and when it expects him to run, both forward and backward and he dribbles only when necessary. He is a managers dream. Saka, Kane, Rice and Bellingham is already locked in.

Walahi you must have heard me when i was describing Saka to my brother last season grin. No difference except i didn't use the word robot and computer. grin

I told him Saka doesn't have deficiency, dribbles were a player is required to dribble, cut back when you expect a cut back,attempt a cross when it is necessary, take on when it is time to take on,turn when it is required, pass when you expect a player to pass.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:40am On Apr 05
Ibeme:

Drop your location make we test your PH level
see ibime o you don they grow ballz cheesy, fortunately I'm in good spirit tonight you live to fight another day

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:42am On Apr 05
Does Welbeck sorry Rashford have hat trick in his career so far?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:47am On Apr 05
you are in UK typing shit lol , come ph first, that's not a leveled playing field.

@ibeme near ph first then can talk ,if community boys no drill you.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:47am On Apr 05
Android17:
We did. Palmer wanted to leave for more game time.
Checking your opinion on this attack vs defence debate here.
Do you think buying defenders will solve Chelsea's issues ? I am of the opinion that our defensive issues this season are more of structural set up with pochettino always trying to transition once we get the ball, thus leaving our defenders with large space to defend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:54am On Apr 05
hensben:
No wonder. He does almost everything like him on the field of play.
You never missπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚this man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:40am On Apr 05
Stat mongers food is ready. What say ya?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:43am On Apr 05
popizaino:

Well put on the emboldened for men of better football understanding.

Great teams after conceding have the attacking prowess to come back. That's why timbros for the past 72hours cannot point to one match that Chelsea has had to come back from 2-0 down and win.

Pep guardiola unexpectedly conceded 2goals to Aston villa on the last day of the season two seasons ago and still came back to win 3 -2 and was crown champion. Until timbros is able to give me just 3matches were Chelsea has been able to come back from 2goals to win in the last 7 seasons then all his talks of defence whatsoever is rubbish.

See the number of chances created by Palmer today? Imagine we have a clinical finisher this season, Palmer would have been banging on 40+ goals+assists and Chelsea wouldn't have been where we are.

As we expect the signing of one quality CB and the returns of Colwill, Fofana, Reece, i believe Sterling by now, should know his time is up, and Jackson must welcome two new strikers next season if he goes on a loan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:58am On Apr 05
nihilistjnr:
I think Airmark won today, solely because he has used united coming from behind as an example on multiple occasions, and today it played out as he has been preaching.

Advantage, Citadel.

Which one is Citadel? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:02am On Apr 05
Trevor012:

Chelsea na our regular customers. Today match na free points.

Chelsea are winless in the past 12 Premier League meetings (D7, L5) . It's their longest run without a league victory against Manchester United

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:36am On Apr 05
Trevor012:

Chelsea na our regular customers. Today match na free points.

Chelsea are winless in the past 12 Premier League meetings (D7, L5) . It's their longest run without a league victory against Manchester United
😊😊😊

(1) (2) (3) ... (18949) (18950) (18951) (18952) (18953) (18954) (18955) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.