Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10503003 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18964) (18965) (18966) (18967) (18968) (18969) (18970) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 2:12pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

How many Arsenal defensive players speak French? Is it Tomiyasu Ben white Jorginho Partey Rice Timber Kiwior Holding or which of the keepers

That communication and leadership is nonsense. Gabriel does the work he is the main man who donates himself to the danger man, we saw how he was all over Haaland showing workings not those silly leadership who will be pointing to others to do work for them to claim glory

sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:14pm On Apr 06
andrewbaba44:
As poor as city have been this season they can squeeze win in their remaining games

But can Arsenal and Liverpool do so ?

Time will tell
as long as arsenal no win this league I'm cool with man City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:17pm On Apr 06
iamoyindamola:

Exactly
Why do small teams behave like that
Ayew should have gotten a couple
hehehe
You want CP to win?

CP 2 - 4 MC

Game on or Game over? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:18pm On Apr 06
Edouard pulls one back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:21pm On Apr 06
This Oliseh get ball sense oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:21pm On Apr 06
Oohhh...Olise with a delicious ball that just evades Schlupp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 2:23pm On Apr 06
AdisaOwala:

sad

grin grin grin grin grin

I can imagine your Google search lol. I can imagine the search to be something like.....

Pics 1: Maldini pointing
Pics 2: Puyol pointing
Pics3: Nesta pointing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Apr 06
AdisaOwala:

sad

A defender who shows working

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 2:29pm On Apr 06
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

I can imagine your Google search lol. I can imagine the search to be something like.....

Thing is, everybody points...

Even useless defenders like Boathand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Apr 06
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin
AdisaOwala:

You wont be seeing these defenders parading never been dribbled stats
When you don dey see "Never been dribbled defender" know say na scam and na hiding defender wey dey avoid engagement. There is no way you will play top flight football and not get dribbled often
These are the type of never been dribbled defenders

https://www.planetfootball.com/stats-tables/virgil-van-dijk-other-elite-defenders-who-havent-been-dribbled-past-this-season

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 2:30pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

A defender who shows working

Yeah, I feel you

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06
FBS:

hehehe
You want CP to win?

CP 2 - 4 MC

Game on or Game over? cheesy
The game has been over since 2-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Apr 06
AdisaOwala:

Yeah, I feel you

A wack defender flees so he can avoid dribbles

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:34pm On Apr 06
Big result in the championship as Ipswich lose to Norwich. Leeds and Leicester now in pole position to qualify automatically.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 2:36pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

A wack defender flees so he can avoid dribbles

While the wackest like Boathand who can't stay on their feet, jump into challenges and get disgraced by 21year old Iranians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06
City is poor this season yet they are competing for another treble

Another beer parlour talk🤣🤣
Just because they couldn't beat any top teams means they are poor, they play my fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 2:38pm On Apr 06
AdisaOwala:

wink wink wink wink

The greatest PL defender does same too. But this my guy actually knew how to defend not just pointing. A freaking beast!!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:40pm On Apr 06
Ballzproblem2:
as long as arsenal no win this league I'm cool with man City

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chelsea Aston Villa and man united have a job to do for you if so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Apr 06
AdisaOwala:

While the wackest like Boathand who can't stay on their feet, jump into challenges and get disgraced by 21year old Iranians

A great defender goes to challenge even if he get dribbled not run away from attackers even if they are Belarusians

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Apr 06
oliverano:

wink wink wink wink
The greatest PL defender does same too. But this my guy actually knew how to defend not just pointing. A freaking beast!!!

You won't hear Stam parading this useless stat of never been dribbled not maldini, not Nesta not Baresi, not Ramos not Puyol not Boateng

But guess those who do?

VVD Lindelof Deligt, Matteo Ruggeri, Aaron Hickey, Inigo Martinez. Show me your company and I will tell what kind of wack defender you are
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 2:48pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

A great defender goes to challenge even if he get dribbled not run away from attackers even if they are Belarusians

That was one of Nesta's worst games in history.

If he was consistently being humiliated like this, he would be on the level of them Senderos, Danny shittu, Boathand etc

Talk another one

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 2:49pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin grin grin

Beast dribbler Alexender Hlep!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 2:50pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

You won't hear Stam parading this useless stat of never been dribbled not maldini, not Nesta not Baresi, not Ramos not Puyol not Boateng

But guess those who do?

VVD Lindelof Deligt, Matteo Ruggeri, Aaron Hickey, Inigo Martinez. Show me your company and I will tell what kind of wack defender you are

grin grin grin grin grin

Honest question. Why you love Boateng like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Apr 06
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

Honest question. Why you love Boateng like this?

Beast defender at his peak carried Germany and bayern defence to world cup and CL wins
One of the best world cup final performance from a defender

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ThierryJay: 2:53pm On Apr 06
popizaino:

Saka and Palmer can never be in the same category in any rating. You can't compare sleep to death. Saka is above which makes him a worldclass. I don't see any team Saka won't slut in perfectly. Be it real madrid,man city he will be guaranteed a starting shirt. Same can't be said of Cole Palmer.

Being in a very good player category is a spectrum. So one can be better than the other and still be in the same class.

That said, Saka is above Palmer based on pedigree but not form. He has been putting in very good stats for the past 4 years while this is Cole's first year in the limelight.

But is Saka world class? Not yet. He needs to demonstrate more consistent quality in the big games to enter that bracket.

Is Palmer world class? Way too early to say so. For now, he's just a Kudus that takes more penalties.

If he delivers this current level for the next 4-5 years, then he'll be WC.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06
andrewbaba44:
As poor as city have been this season they can squeeze win in their remaining games

But can Arsenal and Liverpool do so ?

Time will tell
You're doubting Liverpool?? they're literally the one's that are always able to squeeze out a win

A team that had 7 key player injured at a point

And I think arsenal have learnt from their last season mistakes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Apr 06
AdisaOwala:

That was one of Nesta's worst games in history.

If he was consistently being humiliated like this, he would be on the level of them Senderos, Danny shittu, Boathand etc

Talk another one

That image was actually Maldini.
Like Nesta and other great defenders never ran away from a dribble because he didnt want to get dribbled unlike the one who flees to preserve "Dem no dribble me" record

Like VVD Lindelof Hickey, Deligt, Martinez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 2:56pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

Beast defender at his peak carried germany and bayern defence to world cup and CL wins

Okay, fair enough!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:57pm On Apr 06
andrewbaba44:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chelsea Aston Villa and man united have a job to do for you if so
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06
ThierryJay:

Being in a very good player category is a spectrum. So one can be better than the other and still be in the same class.

That said, Saka is above Palmer based on pedigree but not form. He has been putting in very good stats for the past 4 years while this is Cole's first year in the limelight.

But is Saka world class? Not yet. He needs to demonstrate more consistent quality in the big games to enter that bracket.

Is Palmer world class? Way too early to say so. For now, he's just a Kudus that takes more penalties.

If he delivers this current level for the next 4-5 years, then he'll be WC.

As how 😒
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 2:59pm On Apr 06
raumdeuter:

That image was actually Maldini.

I know ...

The point was that Nesta was also dribbled greatly that day and it reflected in his rating for that particular match

raumdeuter:

Like Nesta and other great defenders never ran away from a dribble because he didnt want to get dribbled unlike the one who flees to preserve "Dem no dribble me" record

As we have seen, when you are dribbled too much in a game, it affects your rating for that match.

If Maldini, Nesta etc were known for being consistently dribbled past, they woulda had wack careers like Boathand, Furo Iyenemi etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Apr 06
AdisaOwala:
I know ...
The point was that Nesta was also dribbled greatly that day and it reflected in his rating for that particular match
As we have seen, when you are dribbled too much in a game, it affects your rating for that match.

If Maldini, Nesta etc were known for being consistently dribbled past, they woulda had wack careers like Boathand, Furo Iyenemi etc

Being dribbled is part of the risk of being a defender and no serious defender runs from it like VVD

When a defender is parading I didnt get dribbled around know they are wack

You are a Man utd fan, Was Lindelof ever a great defender? yet he has this

(1) (2) (3) ... (18964) (18965) (18966) (18967) (18968) (18969) (18970) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), Thazard(m), A001, omotola90(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.