Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510997 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19014) (19015) (19016) (19017) (19018) (19019) (19020) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ouzo1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13
raumdeuter:
Does anyone know why some footballers tear the back of their socks

Na to reduce pressure for their calf muscle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13
andrewbaba44:

Lmao

Funny title contenders Over there ,didn’t expect Leeds to loose

Leicester remains first or second ?

Leicester now in second position, one point behind Ipswich after the later drew at home to Sunderland in the 3pm kickoff. They’ve got a game in hand, so anything can still happen.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13
raumdeuter:
I read it's for passage of blood to prevent muscle injuries
So far no doctor have been able to debunk or agree with the style but then it's almost like rolling socks down to almost ankle level
Majority of those black English players do this alot
They get yam leg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:29pm On Apr 13
Strasbourg won 3-1 ,they haven't lost since Santos came
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:42pm On Apr 13
FBS:

just wondering - na which one worse pass, this (van de ven) or Boathand's own?

Na question I ask oo grin

This one looks more comical - the guy landed on his head grin

But Boateng own na baba. His ankle was literally snatched.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 8:03pm On Apr 13
BlueMann:

Are you referring to the incident where Sadar Azmoun used ordinary box + X for the useless,kpon kpon Boathand?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:28pm On Apr 13
AdisaOwala:

Are you referring to the incident where Sadar Azmoun used ordinary box + X for the useless,kpon kpon Boathand?

What did Torres use for Vidic wey make am they kiss grass

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 8:44pm On Apr 13
raumdeuter:

he couldn't boss a WC final so it's understandable

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:04pm On Apr 13
AdisaOwala:

It's understandable since he is from Serbia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:47pm On Apr 13
AdisaOwala:

Una too like trouble grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:02am On Apr 14
raumdeuter:

Man… Torres at Liverpool during the 07/08 season was demonic to put kindly. Talk about clinical finishes …
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:16am On Apr 14
iamoyindamola:

They were booing him
Fans behave stupid players pay them back in double folds
Ah I see cos he celebrated the goal with so much passion. Sure e no reach Adebayo level grin but man gave it to the fans big time cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:19am On Apr 14
BlueMann:

my bad, totally forgot his name is Boateng, not Boathand. (facepalm)

Actually I meant this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKDY_oPKdBs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:45am On Apr 14
raumdeuter:
To help ease compression on their calves. In theory, at least.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 10:31am On Apr 14
Just watching Newcastle vs spurs highlights, the way isak bends his feet to slot ball to far corner even in tight angle is beautiful to watch.
The ball just rolls into the net.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:03pm On Apr 14
Osimhen just hasn't been as prolific/clinical as he was last season. That's at least two gilt edges chances he's missed today. Need to confirm the stats but I'm sure he's missing easy chances more often this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14
Vinicius is a top player. Only Mbappe is currently better than him I think.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 1:01pm On Apr 14
Something about the polyester material of the socks and allowing for circulation in the legs especially calf muscles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2jzlCN9u4g

raumdeuter:

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14
AdisaOwala:

Na trouble you dey find. See how you take describe am, I even think say na Airmark. 😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:21pm On Apr 14
AdisaOwala:

hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi
Hahahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 1:34pm On Apr 14
BlueMann:
Osimhen just hasn't been as prolific/clinical as he was last season. That's at least two gilt edges chances he's missed today. Need to confirm the stats but I'm sure he's missing easy chances more often this season.

Me no wan buy into the hype yet tbh...

From what I have seen, fella looks kinda unpolished and a bit wasteful for the big money wey Dem dey call upandan

Time would tell sha

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:38pm On Apr 14
AdisaOwala:

Me no wan buy into the hype yet tbh...

From what I have seen, fella looks kinda unpolished and a bit wasteful for the big money wey Dem dey call upandan

Time would tell sha
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:17pm On Apr 14
That was a beautifully crafted goal from Palace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:21pm On Apr 14
Van Dijk with a Gerrard style slip! This time Robertson saves the day!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:36pm On Apr 14
Meanwhile Fulham absolutely flying on the counter.

Having that extra man in the middle is really helping them so far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Apr 14
BlueMann:
Van Dijk with a Gerrard style slip! This time Robertson saves the day!!

Leadership and communication Jodera style

Jodera are you watching
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14
BlueMann:
I still prefer sporting guy to osimhen. Factoring profiles and age
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14
It's like Liverpool done finally give up after that Atalanta trashing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Apr 14
This Ayew sub for Olise

I no understand o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Apr 14
The misses by
Jota
Mateta and Curtis are smh

Can't tell which is worse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14
Liverpool’s attack has become weak. It’s been end to end and they’ve fluffed all the chances they’ve got. Their game is uncoordinated and chaotic. It’s like watching a yo-yo high on meth.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14
Crystal Palace defending with their mind , body, spirit and soul.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19014) (19015) (19016) (19017) (19018) (19019) (19020) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), Obere4u, Unlimited22 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.