Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508432 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19081) (19082) (19083) (19084) (19085) (19086) (19087) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22
nihilistjnr:

Jah look upon me your servant and remove this burden from me.

I don't deserve this suffering. I'm a good person.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22
nihilistjnr:

What if God decides to ask Donjazet about you?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22
airmark:

What if God decides to ask Donjazet about you?

Gben gben gben

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:31pm On Apr 22
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:33pm On Apr 22
Ibime:

Mudryk wey dem extend him contract from 8 years to 9 years last week. Another FPP shenanigans

Boehly no get any headspace within FFP again, he had to buy Chelsea hotel for £175m just so we won't fall foul of FFP already

Boehly has finished his spending that FFP will allow. The players he bought have already exhausted his FFP headroom for the next 8 years. We are doomed.
This guy destroyed this club within 2 years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:07pm On Apr 22
Ballzproblem2:
🚨 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: Cole Palmer, not training today due to illness ahead of Arsenal-Chelsea and Malo Gusto currently undergoing medical assessment.

Christopher Nkunku, still in partial team training.

I will be down with illness if I keep playing with bums too.

take rest abeg.
It is finished.
We are finished.
Arteta please have mercy. cry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:29pm On Apr 22
WhoDeyHause:
It is finished. We are finished. Arteta please have mercy. cry
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 5:09pm On Apr 22
Itsrm:

Are you sure we watched the same match? Every good thing we did today came through Palmer.
I'm not talking about doing good on d field,,I mean scoring goals... If palmer doesn't score,,we always find ourselves in trouble... Get it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:10pm On Apr 22
Ballzproblem2:
grin
Like this this news wan make me catch fever, cold, malaria, headache, waist pain, covid.
See what too much carry job has done to our Ice cold? Carrying bums like Jackson and sterling? If I speak in favor of the motion that attack is more problematic than defence them go tag me Iranian terrorist.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22
larride:

Gben gben gben

Nihilist will object o. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22
WhoDeyHause:

Like this this news wan make me catch fever, cold, malaria, headache, waist pain, covid.
See what too much carry job has done to our Ice cold? Carrying bums like Jackson and sterling? If I speak in favor of the motion that attack is more problematic than defence them go tag me Iranian terrorist.

The boy is already wearing out, but Timbros is looking for balance-aga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22
raumdeuter:
Leyqute remember what I said about teams that win penalty shootouts? Vivid imagination?

Look at these week penalty shootouts, Villa vs Lille, city vs Madrid, Coventry vs United,
it seemed the teams that won the shootouts were those that were lucky to escape in regulation time and those who lost the shootouts had better chances before the PK

If I don see game going to penalty and one team dey miss chances and get near misses, something tells me it's not their day and they are likely to lose in shootouts

Bros shey you won’t go and open your own church laidis?

But before then we need to test this theory well well. Make boys cash out big time for nairabet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:35pm On Apr 22
Tomori’s goal has given AC Milan some confidence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22
AC vs Inter. 3 red cards

Inter wins and secure the Scudetto in front of their bitter rivals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22
airmark:

The boy is already wearing out, but Timbros is looking for balance-aga.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:17pm On Apr 22
Inter won the scudetto beating AC Milan

It doesn't get any sweeter than that.

Calabria who swore it wouldn't happen got sent off at the end grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:29pm On Apr 22
Juventus won it 2020
Inter Milan won it 2021
Ac Milan won it 2022
Napoli won it 2023
Inter won it 2024

A certain farmers league can’t relate where sokoto is the only base of cultivating

But let’s see what the farmers have for us this year with few games to go .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22
airmark:

Nihilist will object o. grin

Surely. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:40am On Apr 23
The kind of decisions taken by some of these players makes it difficult to blame Pochettino atimes.

What the Bleep did Caicedo do there?

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/AuTkfD4TAiK4raeR/?mibextid=vNHAvl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:27am On Apr 23
We really need to talk about Real Madrid, Barca, Juve and Man U corruption in their various leagues over the years, only seria A have the balls to punish Juve sometimes. #CanpainAgainstCorruptionInFootball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AirBere: 10:55am On Apr 23
hensben:
We really need to talk about Real Madrid, Barca, Juve and Man U corruption in their various leagues over the years, only seria A have the balls to punish Juve sometimes. #CanpainAgainstCorruptionInFootball.

Wetin Man U do? Fergie don use last minute goals force you to talk nonsense here and there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:19am On Apr 23
AirBere:

Wetin Man U do? Fergie don use last minute goals force you to talk nonsense here and there.
Wetin Man U do? Na you Dey ask this one. Just wait person go narrate their atrocities for you soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:31am On Apr 23
🔵 Pochettino: “It’s a good challenge if Palmer is not available vs Arsenal”.

“If I were them, I would be motivated to go there tomorrow and show that this is Chelsea Football Club, not Cole Palmer Football Club”. ❗️👀

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:10pm On Apr 23
Unlimited22:

Who's picking ONLY on the defence?
You want make I mention names? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 2:03pm On Apr 23
Mauricio Pochettino does not trust Mudryk defensively and believes he is tactically naive. (@NizaarKinsella)
Jackson and Madueke up next
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23
kingBolton:
Mauricio Pochettino does not trust Mudryk defensively and believes he is tactically naive. (@NizaarKinsella)
Jackson and Madueke up next
True. He is always tactically out of place and shape of the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:19pm On Apr 23
nihilistjnr:

Boli do this one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:31pm On Apr 23
FBS:

You want make I mention names? cheesy
Yes. Call the person who's saying the defence alone is the issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:37pm On Apr 23
Sportsweb:
🔵 Pochettino: “It’s a good challenge if Palmer is not available vs Arsenal”.

“If I were them, I would be motivated to go there tomorrow and show that this is Chelsea Football Club, not Cole Palmer Football Club”. ❗️👀
With those bums?
I don die.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:49pm On Apr 23
Financial advice of the day

Empty your bank accounts and shake chelsea to win or draw at 2.65 odds

Do this and thank me later grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Apr 23
andrewbaba44:
Financial advice of the day

Empty your bank accounts and shake chelsea to win or draw at 2.65 odds

Do this and thank me later grin

Whodeyhause oya go sell your community land o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:07pm On Apr 23
raumdeuter:

Whodeyhause oya go sell your community land o

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19081) (19082) (19083) (19084) (19085) (19086) (19087) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.