Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,104 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10590978 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19126) (19127) (19128) (19129) (19130) (19131) (19132) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30
Jodera:

Yeah, Jackson is on an ascendancy no doubt.
I think the pressure and burden of Jackson being the actual goalscorer is weighing him down.

This guy miss chances as if he enjoys them. Him and Nunez

100%.

If Jackson had a Lampard bailing Chelsea out every weekend there’ll be less spotlight on him and he would’ve developed his finishing skills much better. Being the actual goalscorer is a heavy burden on his shoulders.

I don’t know who worse pass between him and Nunez sha in terms of finishing. Nunez is very talented but his finishing issues is mainly mental. Cos the way he attempts ludicrous finishes when a simple one would suffice is mind-boggling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30
Leyqute:

The Torres that went to Chelsea had lost the fire and zeal in him. But the team wasn’t doing this terribly at that moment so the perception is a bit different retrospectively. Their UCL win plus his infamous goal vs Barcelona covered a lot of his cracks.

Torres missed open nets you wouldn’t believe anyone could miss. He dribbled keeper successfully was under no pressure and was perfectly balanced. Yet he missed the goal by a wide margin.

At Chelsea he scored 45 goals in 172 games. That’s a poor return given his stature but Lampard’s goals covered for him.

Jackson also misses chances but they weren’t as bad as Torres. Also Jackson looks like a guy on the ascendancy (if he doesn’t crack under the pressure and have mental issues). He excels in other aspects of his game except for finishing, which, for a striker, can be unforgivable. Torres, on the other hand, was falling off a cliff.

Bro,Jackson is a useless striker. He has missed more goals for us than Torres missed in his entire Chelsea career. Torres never had the luxury of these chances Jackson is been blessed with.

The irony is that,i don't want him sold for all his misses. We just need to get another poacher while Jackson supports him. His hold play is nice and can be beneficial if the burden of putting the ball at the back of the net is taken from him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30
kingBolton:

The europa league run makes people forget most of torres uselessness for us. Torres that coaches were hired for to make him successful mad still failed.
As for Jackson, I don't think he is that bad a striker, just think he made the leap to soon by coming to Chelsea to be the number 1 striker, A move to a team like westham or any mid table club in EPL would have been better for him.

No Jackson is a bad striker. He is best as a supporting striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:39pm On Apr 30
popizaino:

Bro,Jackson is a useless striker. He has missed more goals for us than Torres missed in his entire Chelsea career. Torres never had the luxury of these chances Jackson is been blessed with.

The irony is that,i don't want him sold for all his misses. We just need to get another poacher while Jackson supports him. His hold play is nice and can be beneficial if the burden of putting the ball at the back of the net is taken from him.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30
Jackson leg no straight

He does everything right until he enters box

I know many players like that at amateur level, especially one of my guy Ayo. Ayo will dribble the whole field but his final shot is inshiAllah. He has no idea which direction ball is going when he shoots it. In my mind I'm like "just pass ball into an area of the net like you are passing to a teammate", yet Ayo will still miss. We don't know whether each shot is going left, right or middle.

It's such a big shame because Jackson is such a great player outside of the box. But I think his problem is physiological in the shape of his legs and cannot be cured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CuriousRabbit: 1:49pm On Apr 30
WhoDeyHause:
Farewell our Legend and raumdeuter's nightmare.
Your impacts will never be forgotten cry
That guy too suffer last season, Chelsea had only one active defender last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30
Joezinho:

A ‘team’ full of bums and H-list drill rappers on 8 year contracts after spending close to a billion pounds. Y’all chelshites deserve every bit of the tears after scamming other clubs.

My tears is temporary, your gnashing of the teeth and wailing is eternal. Your club is not going to win league again,unless you recall back Fergie. Former King of England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30
larride:

No be your mates dey challenge for the title?

At least no be my neighbour dey go on dey win 4x league consecutively.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30
You can't have a list of ambidextrous players without Pedro Rodriguez and be taken serious. Infact he should have come immediately after Santi Carzola.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30
popizaino:

His poor finishing is the main reason you think he’s useless. If Chelsea wins games this shortcoming will be overlooked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 2:09pm On Apr 30
Sportsweb:
Legendary Morata and Torres

And Jackson is working 24/7 to join them

Add Werner😂😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 2:17pm On Apr 30
afrodoc2:

Bruv, Torres averaged 6 league goals a season throughout his stay for a dominant Chelsea team that was competing for titles. He missed chances again, and again, and again. That na why the team would be scoring 70 to 75 goals, and he will be dropping 6 goals.

The chance he missed against us shocked me so much that every time i watch the replay i still expect him to score.

LoL😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:20pm On Apr 30
popizaino:
You can't have a list of ambidextrous players without Pedro Rodriguez and be taken serious. Infact he should have come immediately after Santi Carzola.

KDB at No 5 invalidates the whole list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30
afrodoc2:

KDB at No 5 invalidates the whole list.

Exactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30
popizaino:

This is nonsense without Perisic and Dmitri Payet, and to a lesser extent Lahm and Laudrup

None of the niggas at the top of this list can actually cross ball well at all with either foot except Debruyne

Perisic and Payet crossing with their weak foot is 10 times better than Cazorla and Pedri crossing with their strong foot

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30
Ibime:

This is nonsense without Perisic and Dmitri Payet, and to a lesser extent Lahm and Laudrup

None of the niggas at the top of this list can actually cross ball well at all with either foot except Debruyne

Perisic and Payet crossing with their weak foot is 10 times better than Cazorla and Pedri crossing with their strong foot

Crossing with your weaker foot is not something difficult for 99.9% of players. I can do it even though am right footed, most amateurs can do it. Using it during the cause of the game like Carzola and Pedro is not something you can see too often like right footed playing crossing with their left leg. Pedro at a point was comfortably mounting the RWF position and driving in with his left. Car Carzola and Pedro are the most dominant ambidextrous players i have seen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 2:46pm On Apr 30
I like as Chelsea hold talks with amorim. I know say na done deal, no wonder the idiot pochetino get mind to attack our board and directors. imagine great coaches like Mourinho etc, get sack because of nonsense talk against abramovich,na this useless nama coach day attack dem. if this nonsense boehly do not sack the idiot immediately, na thunder go fire him. as we pay amorim flight to London for talks, let us sack the idiot pochetino and appoint a caretaker. if possible payoff sporting now for him, or pay off sporting to shutup and appoint amorim as coach from overseas and one of his assistants as coach in Stamford bridge till the new season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:00pm On Apr 30
popizaino:

Crossing with your weaker foot is not something difficult for 99.9% of players. I can do it even though am right footed, most amateurs can do it. Using it during the cause of the game like Carzola and Pedro is not something you can see too often like right footed playing crossing with their left leg. Pedro at a point was comfortably mounting the RWF position and driving in with his left. Car Carzola and Pedro are the most dominant ambidextrous players i have seen.

Dribbling with your weaker foot and taking free kicks with your weaker foot are even more difficult than crossing with your weaker foot.

You rarely see ambidextrous players doing either of those things successfully and consistently, because it is so difficult.

That list is not complete without Andreas Brehmer, Pavel Nedved, Bobby Charlton. Sneijder too was quite two-footed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 3:03pm On Apr 30
so na because of ten million dollars we no fit sack pochetino. thunder fire boehly and ffp. one top Arab cfc fan no fit pay that money? e go even dash pochetino 20 million sef make he no even near London again sef. Arab people way hate nonsense and rubbish. thunder fire epl for making us lose Arab man ownership
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30
afrodoc2:

Dribbling with your weaker foot and taking free kicks with your weaker foot are even more difficult than crossing with your weaker foot.

You rarely see ambidextrous players doing either of those things successfully and consistently, because it is so difficult.

That list is not complete without Andreas Brehmer, Pavel Nedved, Bobby Charlton. Sneijder too was quite two-footed.

Thank you for reminding about Pavel Neved,i totally forgot about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:43pm On Apr 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgFhpAkUBYU?si=qGDe5KcEH1onDoeh

The universe sometimes has a sense of humour.

See what we were discussing lately and some hours later the Premier league official YouTube channel posts this lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 3:48pm On Apr 30
popizaino:

Diogo jota
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30
popizaino:

I posted this, last August, about getting another proper finisher. I knew we would suffer for not doing that.

I blame Pocchetino and the retards at the helm of affairs at Cobhams.

airmark:

Nkuku is not a natural top striker, we need another 9. Broja should go on loan, he is not ready yet to do 25+ league goals.

Our major problem that I can see is, putting the ball at the back of the net. We are creating plenty of chances but still don't know how to bury them. I am not against Olize, but we need another natural striker, so that pressure of scoring won't kill this young Jackson.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30
popizaino:

We need someone that can feed off jackson. All our wingers are useless. I have seen few occassions where palmer fed off jackson for a great attacking move. Nkunku and the medical team needs to get their shit right

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:15pm On Apr 30
Theuniverse:
I like as Chelsea hold talks with amorim. I know say na done deal, no wonder the idiot pochetino get mind to attack our board and directors. imagine great coaches like Mourinho etc, get sack because of nonsense talk against abramovich,na this useless nama coach day attack dem. if this nonsense boehly do not sack the idiot immediately, na thunder go fire him. as we pay amorim flight to London for talks, let us sack the idiot pochetino and appoint a caretaker. if possible payoff sporting now for him, or pay off sporting to shutup and appoint amorim as coach from overseas and one of his assistants as coach in Stamford bridge till the new season.

But he said the truth. He is not in charge of transfer and the unproductive policy of buying under 25 years old should be discarded immediately.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30
This time last week the first goal dan enter😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30
Leroy Sane is a shadow of the player he once was
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:12pm On Apr 30
Sharp start from Bayern...Sane's control/finishing letting him down so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:15pm On Apr 30
Bayern need to take advantage of this dominance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30
I will be surprised if this low budget German pep guardiola beat Ancelotti.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30
Ancelotti suppose use Modric for this match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30
This Sane sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (19126) (19127) (19128) (19129) (19130) (19131) (19132) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.