Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10670565 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19236) (19237) (19238) (19239) (19240) (19241) (19242) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:03pm On May 16
timbros:

Ramdeuter is this you? shocked

I am not connected to that moniker in anyway

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On May 16
airmark:

Thiago Silva should be starting in that defence. This Pochettino is mad, no wonder he is a bottler.

Without Silva the team had a clean sheet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On May 16
Vischy:
cole palmer has now overtaken eden hazard best ever season at Chelsea with 32 goals and assist.🔥🔥🔥

cole palmer has equalled Frank lampard best scoring season at Chelsea with 22 goals🔥🔥

Palmer >>>>>> Hidden Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:07pm On May 16
raumdeuter:

Without Silva the team had a clean sheet

Who's your greatest defender of all time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:11pm On May 16
airmark:

I didn't put gun to your head when you typed the emboldened.

Most of you always argue blindly based on faulty premises.

Attack lead to goal. Silva will not see that corner to head in if we are passing the ball in our half.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:20pm On May 16
BlueMann:
No Hummels, Gotetzka, Brandt, Sule, Gnabry or Adeyemi for Germany in the Euros
but I see a young promising Beier listed as CF, if he does well. Watch how Germans will start marketing him for 100m.

Well not like Germany will win euros anyway
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:47pm On May 16
BlueMann:
No Hummels, Gotetzka, Brandt, Sule, Gnabry or Adeyemi for Germany in the Euros

So on top all the noise wey airmark make dem still comot Hummels for camp

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:47pm On May 16
timbros:

Attack lead to goal. Silva will not see that corner to head in if we are passing the ball in our half.

Thiago Silva, the attacker!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:47pm On May 16
airmark:

Who's your greatest defender of all time?

Not Silva, Not VVD not Terry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:02pm On May 16
2004 the strangest year in football ⚽️. I don't want this year to be strange o. Real Madrid should win the UCL jejely.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/sZ8wD5V2ytdi1RKG/?mibextid=xfxF2i
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:37pm On May 16
raumdeuter:

Not Silva, Not VVD not Terry

What's his name?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 2:48pm On May 16
Arsenal fans are shameless😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dayokunu1: 5:05pm On May 16
timbros:

Raumdeuter is this you? shocked
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:35pm On May 16
Vischy:
🚨 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄: Girona's Artem Dovbyk has release clause into his contract for €40m! 👀🇺🇦

Any club keen on signing Dovbyk has to pay €40m as Girona are 𝐍𝐎𝐓 intentioned to negotiate on the price.

❗️ The release clause's already valid for this summer.

The Ukrainian striker has scored 21 goals and provided 9 assists this season for Girona — key part of the team.
I haven't seen much of him

But he has strong aerial presence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:42pm On May 16
airmark:

Vlahovic is the 2nd highest goal scorer in Serie A this season, as it stands.

How many goals is Osimhen on this season and his release clause? Make them kuku give Jackson the next African footballer of the year award, so you can call a party.

It's conversation like this that expose the level of intelligence of discussants.
2nd highest goal scorer at 16 goals must show you the poor quality of play in that seria A and the lack of efficient strikers there compared to the EPL.

Ibu ezigbote onye egbuwalu isi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:47pm On May 16
No shade but the blue stripes on the Arsenal is just not it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:52pm On May 16
Popizaino are you still PochOut?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:13pm On May 16
Amoto94:
Popizaino are you still PochOut?

Yes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:16pm On May 16
Chelsea bid €33m + €22m in add ons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:18pm On May 16
popizaino:

Yes.
Despite the visible progress the team has made in recent weeks and lack of better alternatives to hire as his replacement?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 6:23pm On May 16
Dayokunu1:
grin grin grin grin

Is he your mentor?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:30pm On May 16
Chelsea’s new bid for Estevão will be in excess of €55m release clause.

They will proceed like that to get better payment terms + more than 40% of the potential final fee in add-ons.

~ @FabrizioRomano
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:37pm On May 16
Estevao Willian on Chelsea interest: “Man, I’m really happy [with the interest]. I think they’re watching because of what I do for Palmeiras. That I show results within Palmeiras. Today my mind is 100% on Palmeiras.”

Wow so Chelsea don get this boy so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 7:03pm On May 16
lordfalcao:
I haven't seen much of him

But he has strong aerial presence.

Man will be feasting on crossballs but he's good too with both feet.

I also love that he's strong enough to bully epl defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 7:53pm On May 16
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
🚨🇫🇷 France full squad for Euro 2024.

🧤 Aréola, Maignan, Samba.

🛡️ Koundé, Clauss, Pavard, Konaté, Saliba, Upamecano, Hernandez, Mendy.

🧠 Camavinga, Fofana, Rabiot, Zaire-Emery, Tchouaméni, Griezmann, Kanté.

⚽️ Barcola, Dembélé, Coman, Giroud, Kolo Muani, Mbappé, Thuram.

As expected no Disasters disasi and badiashile

France coach is wise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dayokunu1: 8:09pm On May 16
AdisaOwala:

Is he your mentor?
No my mentee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:10pm On May 16
Caicedobets:

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano

France coach is wise.
Kante?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:16pm On May 16
gusto will make french squad one day,be is better than that fashionista kounde
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:23pm On May 16
Leeds dey hot o.

2-0 already. 20 mins.

Norwich, go back to the championship
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:26pm On May 16
airmark:

Thiago Silva, the attacker!

grin grin grin

Jackson, the defender!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:43pm On May 16
3-0.

Norwich is garbage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:04pm On May 16
Caicedobets:

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano

France coach is wise.
wetin u dey yarn about disasters some of the defenders there no better pass Disasi talk less Badiashile, and also if na disasters why Gusto no dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (19236) (19237) (19238) (19239) (19240) (19241) (19242) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.